Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? (1441 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital / A Website Design Firm Like No Other - Give Your Business That Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? by homies100: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hello my people, pls I need a very good business idea with my 2 million naira, I am currently out of my job. I need reasonable ideas pls. Scammers and any form of ponzi stay off. I have lost almost 800k to MMM. Pls good biz ideas will be appreciated.
Re: Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? by Futureinvestors(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fellow Nigerians, there's money out there for all what's lacking is the faith to get because many have negatively programmed themselves not to believe money can be made easily.

Not many have the slightest ideas of what's out there.
For Many fear has limited them from moving forward.
Every successful businessman once took a risk that changed his entrepreneurial story. My story too.

No gimmicks, contact me if you have 50K, 100K, 500K and above to invest hurry to contact me now!
You will have access to monitor your investment and watch your money grow. Full transparency.
But I must be paid for my services from the profit I help you make monthly which can exceed 50% of your investment capital.
If I'm to be paid from profit made it means I must work hard to succeed just that simple.
After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

When you talk too much Nigerians call you scammer yet many are wallowing in deep ignorance while the few wise ones make a living.
No doubter should contact me.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Business calls only.
+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

Full Access LINK: https://www.nairaland.com/4221278/how-generate-sustainable-income-online
Re: Business That I Can Start With 2 Million Naira? by Futureinvestors(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 300,000mt Of Kerosene, Potential/reliable Seller Should Call Me Urgently / Reliable Supplier Of Building Materials Such As: Gravel, Granite, Sand And More! / Forcados Needed Urgently (560,000mt Per Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.