Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints (8111 Views)

First Bank Graduate Trainee (who Else Got This Message?) / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by npowerng: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Okwudili Sunday Okonkwo is an N-Build trainee at the C-STemp Kubwa Centre. He has manufactured paint pictured below through the entrepreneurship skills he acquired during training.

#NPowerBuild
#NPowerNG

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by jimfarayola(m): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2018
this is good

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by kurt09(m): 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Where is lalasticlala set. This is front page worthy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by temitopepeter: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2018
WOW

1 Like

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by overhypedsteve(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2018
I think N-Power Build may be the only successful program from N-Power that will really impact on Nigerians positively. But again you have to know two things.
1. N-Power is a federal government program and may be scrapped when a new government comes into power.

2.my new MacBook Pro 2011 8gb Ram 750 HDD Core i7 available call O8100661236 now to get it

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by ibori1(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2018
grin Okwudili Sunday Okonkwo my igbo brothers benefiting from the change Government since 2015...

Okay tribal e-warriors over to you cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by rhythyson: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Great
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by itiswellandwell: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice one. Love the packaging. Keep it up bro.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb#68284561
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Aldebaran(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Good grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Newpride(m): 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Haters and jobless pigs won’t like this .
Unlike SureP and operation feed the nation that was used to scam the nation. Npower is one of the best move under pmb and osinbajo.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Its time to repaint Aso Rock! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by BiafranBushBoy: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Nice
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Joephat(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Hope they will give them to start the company after the wasted time?
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by pol23: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Okay.
If na the result of N-power be this.
I scored both the trainer and the trainee 4/1000.
We did this in SS2...the practical.
We produce paint,soaps,candle,polish...etc.
Any chemistry student here...saponification.
They should be teaching this guys simple things like producing Fan,electric stove,power bank,USB cord....radio is quite hard..etc
Teach them how to make flour from cassava.
How to recycle waste.
It's more funny they had to take picture with it,probably one of the best student...oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by SalamRushdie: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Good they will need this skill as we rebuild Nigeria after Buhari poor leadeeship in 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by elipheleh(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
oh Igbos again?
Na waa o my envy is getting high
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by slawomir: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2018
isoright
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by mideactive: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Big deal?
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Newpride:
Haters and jobless pigs won’t like this .
Unlike SureP and operation feed the nation that was used to scam the nation. Npower is one of the best move under pmb and osinbajo.
can't you comment without hating?
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by allmanre: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
this is your place of app creation and developing.

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by delerx(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2018
If you are 40 years and above, kindly click on my signature
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Goshoreb(m): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2018
I think this is a whole lotta crap! See how d tin dey sweet the mumu man for d podium. E dey drag am mak him snap. Naija! Wen other countries are producing serious tins, una own na paint!

Anyway, click LIKE if you actually like this or SHARE if you think it's silly.
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Strongbest(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
I love this. Anything that has to do with real empowerment makes me happy.

The best way to help a man is by empowering them, showing them how to catch the fish and not by giving them fish.

If the federal government will sponsor any of my empowerment program I am sure we'll do even more.

My paint formula and other products are a top notch and I am sure only few paint producers in this country can compete with mine. Ain't bragging, it's a fact!

Trust me, business men and women have been raised here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Newpride(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2018
can't you comment without hating?

Did I mention ur grandpa’s name? Is ur name haters and pigs? Why are u so pained.
U must be suffering from a malady that’s yet to be known.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by GavelSlam: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2018
A laudable project Npower is.

Kudos to the Buhari government and the participants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Okwudili Sunday Okonkwo my igbo brothers benefiting from the change Government since 2015...

Okay tribal e-warriors over to you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GtBank Recruitment Process. / Vacancy For Hostel Master & Hostel Mistress / Nairaland Job Seekers, Let Employers View Your CVs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.