Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. (16086 Views)

Photos Of N-Build Trainee Who Manufactured Paints / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Rayfield:
What about nknowledge?

Communication would be made available in due time.

Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media Pages for News and Updates.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2017
lunacol:
Some people did not get the message that contained the password. What will they do?

Kindly follow the instruction that was sent to you via SMS.

Thank you.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Samcoflex75:
Please i am having an issue here, i was selected for the nbuild programme, when i logged in and entered my bank details, it took me to the place were i could pick the trade component but one of the trade wasnt having a centre, i called their line and the guy asked me to refresh the page, after refreshing it took me back to the log in page, and now i cant go to the component trade anymore because it is stock on the bank details page saying the bank details has already be filled

Kindly use chrome browser, Or try using another device.

Thank you.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 8:55am On Dec 08, 2017
symbianDON:
there's no complete transparency in this npower thing....man know man don enter am

Kindly think through before making your comment sir,
You can ask any of the selected applicant if they knew anybody before they were pre-selected.

Npower is committed to a fair and transparent process sir.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by olamurphy95(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2017
ceeroh:
You guys are just confused... How many pre-selected candidates have done verification that was to start on the 4th??

Awon omo ale jati jati
Just because you were not pre-selected?
Anyway I pray better offers come ur way.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Ojuororun(m): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Information!!! for every applicant for "selfpowerNG", verification is in progress now.,grab your copy nowwwwwwwwwwwww.grincheesy
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by sweetyme001(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Alright
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by exofor(m): 10:01am On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

N-Build is the Non-graduate category sir.

Dear 2017 pre-selected applicants, We apologize for the inconveniences,
Please note that the Physical Verification Exercise will actively commence in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariats on Monday, December 11th, 2017.

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Icecreamy: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Dear npowerng,
I applied for n-teach, I did my physical verification on Tuesday, 5th of Dec. They only requested for ID card, birth certificate and utility bill, we were not asked for degree certificate, NYSC discharge certificate etc.
I am a bit confused, hope that wasn't n-build ( non graduate category) verification, because I over heard someone saying something like that, but ignored it, because your instructions never said anything about separate verification for different category.
Please let me know if I did the wrong verification and if so, how to correct it.
I did it at FCT Gwagwalada local government area.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Icecreamy:
Dear npowerng,
I applied for n-teach, I did my physical verification on Tuesday, 5th of Dec. They only requested for ID card, birth certificate and utility bill, we were not asked for degree certificate, NYSC discharge certificate etc.
I am a bit confused, hope that wasn't n-build ( non graduate category) verification, because I over heard someone saying something like that, but ignored it, because your instructions never said anything about separate verification for different category.
Please let me know if I did the wrong verification and if so, how to correct it.
I did it at FCT Gwagwalada local government area.

Kindly check in again on the 11th sir.

Thank you,

Npower is committed to a fair and transparent process.

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Icecreamy: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly check in again on the 11th sir.

Thank you,

Npower is committed to a fair and transparent process.

Alright then. Thanks for the quick response.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by mokset123: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Please the sms sent to me was deleted accidentally before i could log into the nbuild site. How can I retrieve the sms containing my password back.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by simongonner: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Rayfield:
What about nknowledge?
it seems they have kept n knowledge in the recycle bin.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by hartson(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2017
Npowerng truly is committed to fair and transparency.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by simongonner: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media Pages for News and Updates.
due time wey no dey ever reach
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 12:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
hartson:
Npowerng truly is committed to fair and transparency.

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
mokset123:
Please the sms sent to me was deleted accidentally before i could log into the nbuild site. How can I retrieve the sms containing my password back.

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

Npowerng, there is a difference between the date of birth on my Npower details and that on my bank account. Would this be a problem, how do I rectify it?
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by mokset123: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

I am a pre-selected nbuild applicant who has done verification in delta state. I accidentally deleted the sms message sent to me containing my password, which I would use in logging in to update my bank details and select my nbuild component. Please help me
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
olamurphy95:
Just because you were not pre-selected? Anyway I pray better offers come ur way.
Seems n-power is the best offer that could come ur way grin
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Gloriao(f): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Danchibez:
Pls wot of N-tax, when ar they doing their physical verification?

Sorry pal, no physical verification for N tax. They have selected those that they want and they are not under N power. They are paid more than 30,000 naira
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by princesa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
AnodaIT:

Take time and read the instructions again

Wetin you dey find here, I don dey suspect you
you no wan leave this small govt job for learners like us? grin

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by tevanso(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please npower i cant remember what i applied for again.Maybe it nteach or nagro
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
tevanso:

Okay.

Take out time to think, I believe you would remember. smiley
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by lunacol(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
tevanso:
Confirm if your name was shortlisted by typing in your BVN on this link http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus ,if you get congratulation message then walk down to the L.G.A of residence you registered with on 11th of December, 2017 with necessary documents.Verification officers will check your name on the list and inform you what you applied for and also verify you.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by sweetyme001(f): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

God bless Buhari
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by dwag: 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:

this is the first time you have said something reasonable to me, the last time such question was raised, when I saw your response, he be like Maka give you slap.... Nice add up.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by stevoskyj(m): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
@npowerng please i need your attention on two issues
Firstly, i have finally been selected into n-build 2016 program and i am also awaiting PV for n-agro 2017. If i should go ahead and complete the process for n-build will i still get the chance to retire from it when finally selected for n-agro
Secondly, i misplaced the SMS containing the password to complete registration for n-build, how can i retrieve the password please.
Waiting for your reply in anticipation.
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
stevoskyj:
@npowerng please i need your attention on two issues
Firstly, i have finally been selected into n-build 2016 program and i am also awaiting PV for n-agro 2017. If i should go ahead and complete the process for n-build will i still get the chance to retire from it when finally selected for n-agro
Secondly, i misplaced the SMS containing the password to complete registration for n-build, how can i retrieve the password please.
Waiting for your reply in anticipation.

Contact any of this number's below.

Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by npowerng: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
sweetyme001:
@npowerng, Npower if you want
to be fair
send the password for the nbuild
successful candidates using email
address or still better use the
same
pattern you used when some
persons got sms message when
preselected for npower
programme and others
hadto checked for their names on
your site using their BVN.
cos it seems you people want to
use the DND to remove names!!!
God is watching you people!!!
Okay sir
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by lunacol(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
dwag:
this is the first time you have said something reasonable to me, the last time such question was raised, when I saw your response, he be like Maka give you slap.... Nice add up.
you wan give Npowerng eslap lol.@Npowerng please inform your IT guys to resend the messages for Nbuild volunteers to their various mail addresses.Many did not receive the message on their phone so that they can be able to do their on boarding.Thanks
Re: Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Verified N-Build applicant,

1. Please log on to http://nbuild.npvn.ng/

2. Enter your phone number as the user name.

3. Use the password sent to your SMS as password.

4. Enter your correct bank information.

5. Select your preferable N-Build component.

#NPowerNG

Please I would like to know if it is possible to change from one program to the other. At the time of registration, I just clicked on nteach being that it was familiar, however, after some findings I discovered that I would be more productive being in nagric. kindly counsel me on this please. thank you

Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 – Www.frsc.gov.ng Portal / Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme / Coronation Insurance 2021 Aptitude Test