Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,268 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" (31594 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Alexzy Markson: "Yahoo Yahoo Saved My Life, SARS Should Stop Disturbing Us" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by 3RNEST(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
5.9 MILLION....in this Buhari Era"! angry
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by AntiWailer: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bitcoin Trader ? grin
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bitcoin trader ko.. Yahoo Yahoo analyst ni

Be lying for your elders

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by thunderbabs: 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Partnerbiz:
na only u trade bitcoin?

Nairaland, here is a SARS officer? Na dem dey harrass young boiz around

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Donpizzle(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
What people don't know is that if you are good at trading bitcoins, you will be fvckin richer than yahoo boys...FACT angry sad sad

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by thunderbabs: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Infact, post the transaction and let the SARS officers involved be brought to book...na so d tin go dey sweet dem dey harrass other young guys hopin to get bank alert after arresting them......thieves
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by linked: 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Do you know that 1btc just hit $16,000?. Money dey there people.
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Austinoiz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Aside from bitwhatever, the guy looks like a drug addict and a criminal.

Argue with any corpse being buried in your villa today

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
pauljumbo:
Once you are home always people just tag you as criminal

Make i just get office just comot for house self

So true. People just can't wrap their heads around the possibility of someone working form home doing legal business in this naija. They will just have it at the back of their minds that you are a yahoo boy.

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Dididrumz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
making money online is the order of the day these days, buh who knows, God help us sha, me am a forex trader, so they will now come and arrass me too abi?

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by dontgiveupp(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Not all rich young dudes are scammers. .it's just a pity we live in a society were, it's a crime to be rich at a tender age..
For example I will share my sad story of a missed opportunity with fate. .
In 2010 a guy offered me to buy 10btc worth for #120k. But coz I didn't have the balls to take the risk. .i backed out. .
D guy took the risk alone. .today the guy is gallantly rich, now imagine d guy in his prime twenty leaving big. .my society will tag him yahoo boy for daring to dream big. .
In fact they will even accuse him of adding plus to his yahoo. . .
Nawa ooo. ..
As for me. .i still leave in regrets of my missed opportunity. .

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by positivelord: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
no be only bitcoin...what about kpi-shi-kom..

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by JerryJude(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
YourTerror:
That Bitcoin is the bomb. I regret selling off mine. As of January this year, I still had 3 bitcoins I bought years ago for as low as 300 dollars per bitcoin!

Now 1 bitcoin goes for over 16,000 dollars! I sold mine off in January for 1,300 each! My Chest!

That implies I made 1,950, 000 (1 Million, Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira) only from the sales. If I had kept tha same bit coins till this December, I would have made 18 million by now. God, who did this to me?

Check ur village people from www.yourvillagename.com and see u did that to u

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by virus05(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Austinoiz:
Aside from bitwhatever, the guy looks like a drug addict and a criminal.

Argue with any corpse being buried in your villa today

"looks like" Just imagine. are you okay?

at least i know two people that bought a car this year through btc.
Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Abudu2000(m): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol, those who are saying how can a Bitcoin trader make that much should go and ask lady F...the guy is right 100, if u no believe na for ur pocket...

Police can't do nothing, they can all go to hell
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by SenorFax(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ask this buffon what bitcoin is, bitcoin trader indeed

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by rozayx5(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
He is right

If your in the field. You go know say G guys broke for where coin men dey

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by ZUBY77(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
All of a sudden, bitcoin is going to become such a bad thing in Nigeria because the supposed Yahoo boy mentioned it.

I trade bitcoin everyday.
It's a worldwide currency.
Only ignorant blockheads whose brains are not capable of processing numbers, that would come here to discuss what they don't know.

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by sosy25: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
An airdrop of a cryptocurrency that is already listed and already trading on a cryptocurrency exchange would start within the next few days.

When you receive your free cryptocurrency you can sell it immediately for US Dollars, Euro or Bitcoin if you want or you can keep it and sell it at a far higher price later, its your choice.

Anyone that is interested should call me or send a text message to the number on my signature. I would send the link to every single person who sends a text message or calls me from Nigeria or any other country on this earth.

This is a perfect opportunity for anyone to own cryptocurrency for free without any RISK.
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Xisnin:
After being pummelled left and right by angry Nigerians
for proudly claiming to be a Yahoo boy,
the scammer has decided to rebrand his image.
EFCC should quickly swing into action.

Most Yahoo boys usually claim to be internet/digital marketers,
now they have another umbrella to hide their head, bitcoin investor.

I hope your brain is not decaying. I just hope.
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
YourTerror:
That Bitcoin is the bomb. I regret selling off mine. As of January this year, I still had 3 bitcoins I bought years ago for as low as 300 dollars per bitcoin!

Now 1 bitcoin goes for over 16,000 dollars! I sold mine off in January for 1,300 each! My Chest!

That implies I made 1,950, 000 (1 Million, Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand naira) only from the sales. If I had kept tha same bit coins till this December, I would have made 18 million by now. God, who did this to me?

My cousin in Canada had 40 bitcoins and threw away his old hard drive around 2011/2012. His greatest mistake in life
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by 2shure: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
u dull guy
u r jus a poor street boy
who jumps up wen he sees westee of 100 dollars
poor cyber cafe yahoo boy no laptop
MirJay:

e b like sAY UR papa na Policeman. tell am say these declarations still dey very valid :

To all the SARS and Police people that are involved in this criminal activities, below are my statements and declarations for your lives;

1. May you die prematurely
2. May you rot before you die
3. May illiteracy run severely all through your generation.
4. May you all go Impotents.

Kindly say Amen.
Thunder fire all of una.
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Jalive: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Bitcoin trading is becoming increasingly popular. Truth is cryptocurrency is the currency of the future

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by mentorken05(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
YourTerror:

your village people

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Safiaa(f): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

My cousin in Canada had 40 bitcoins and threw away his old hard drive around 2011/2012. His greatest mistake in life
40 shocked

He would've been a multi billionaire by now..in naira. He messed up big time. 1 bitcoin now is like $15k.
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Oluwabenjamin(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Heaven go sweet die,so is hell.. not because of the sinners wey don admit say dem be sinners but the "Judges"...so many judges go rot in hell grin grin...scamming is bad, so is telling lies,fornication,adultery,hatred and beef,bribery,wrong accusations etc..so mind your sin because no sin is greater than another
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Azeeztaophic(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
YourTerror:

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Safiaa:
40 shocked

He would've been a multi billionaire by now..in naira. He messed up big time. 1 bitcoin now is like $15k.

In december 2011, the price of bitcoin fell to $2 from $31 in july. People thought it was a scam and sold or abandoned their bitcoin.
I heard about bitcoin about then and passed on buying or mining. My head no dey house undecided
Many similar stories abound.

Actually, come to think of it, a person or group can still make money from bitcoin by mining the currency from Nigeria. It requires a decent amount of capital and a medium term horizon (5 years).
Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by kevoh(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Donpizzle:
What people don't know is that if you are good at trading bitcoins, you will be fvckin richer than yahoo boys...FACT angry sad sad
Shhh... Don't talk much. People be screaming blood money not knowing that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general is the real blood money without all the juju attached. Some people have become rich just from airdrops alone

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Xisnin:
After being pummelled left and right by angry Nigerians
for proudly claiming to be a Yahoo boy,
the scammer has decided to rebrand his image.
EFCC should quickly swing into action.

Most Yahoo boys usually claim to be internet/digital marketers,
now they have another umbrella to hide their head, bitcoin investor.
oversabi, u wee not pursue ur own hussle and shut thefuck up. if he says he is a bitcoin investor, is it impossible, do you know hw much bitcoin is worth, he should be even richer than the average geeboy, if u tink its only yahoo yahoo that can make young boy successful

Re: Star Alexzy Markson: "I'm A Bitcoin Trader & Not A Yahoo Boy" by GavelSlam: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
YourTerror:

Home trouble.

Woman Arrested For Damaging Neighbour’s Scrotum / Nigerian Man Nabbed In India With 155.5 Grams Of Cocaine (photos) / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms