Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) (39074 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Lady Dies After Lover Stabbed Her Over Condoms In Her Bag / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
I PRAY FOR ALL LOST SOULS OUT HERE, THAT MAY THE GOD OF ALL FLESH, SHINE HIS LIGHT ON THEM, THAT WHICH DARKNESS CANNOT COMPREHEND, THAT MAY ARISE WITH THE HUNGER TO RECONCILE WITH THEIR MAKER
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by tamunoboma: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
na wa ooo

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by davillian(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
donstan18:
You walked up to her!
Asked her out!
Promised her love!
Twisted her brain!
Initially showed her love!
Then called her phone to break her heart!

Why not indirectly break up with her with strange attitude, than going undiluted.

Rip to the deceased.
Not everybody knows the techniques of breaking up with som1 who is deeply in love.
Reduce calls, reduce text,reduce sex reduce visit, reduce time out.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yorubastard versus yorudumbass... none of ma business jaarrree grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by olaoye4(m): 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
Choose one option (a)Tiwa (b) Tawa (c) Tanwa.
Your time starts now.......
RIP true lover

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by baddosky1: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Y*ruba Demon at work! tongue tongue
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Alexgeneration(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
purem:

All my blames goes to da puzzy cunt, he will never meet someone like tawa till he dies

Was it the guy that asked her to kill herself?

We all get heartbroken some time in our lives, don't blame the young man the girl was just stupid.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by ayusco85(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
ibkkk:
Tawa,bet why?

It wasn't worth it at all.

Life should continue after an heart break or a break up.It happens! I feel sad sad

I hate it when people use "an" just because the next word starts with an "h".
It's " a heart break", not "an heart break".

I see that alot on nairaland
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
God forbid suicide...

.... The only time i will contemplate suicide again is if...

I wake up and realise that rapture just happen and i i did not make it...and i still turn eye find myself for nigeria...na dat one fit make me kill myself..

I still havent found someone worth dying for..

I remembered the time i went into the kitchen,picked up the kitchen knife and was about to stab myself...i was seriously crying...then a gentle still voice spoke to me saying' think about what will happen to ur mum if u do this)...i rilly loved my mum..though she and my dad was separated..i immediatly dropped the knife,cleaned my tears and planned a plan B for my dad...

And today i'm glad i did..

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Gentle034(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Where people learn this stupidity is what i don't understand
Maybe we should ask Romeo and Juliet!!
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Austinoiz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
salvations is what happens when CHILDS (according to one of my village elders) jump into relationships all because they found sizable pr&%ks, br$%sts and p&$$ies on them.
Relationships ain't for kids and grown kids.

R.I.P to her shaa.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

Stop disgracing us

If u can't type a good English ,use your local language undecided
You have typed "A" good English response.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by wittyt98(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, did she died after drinking the poison??
No She went to buy condom, she's coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don't judge this blogger can lie for Africa . The Girl na hoe.. She go Bleep her boyfriend friend and when the guy confront her she is shocked.. Na because everybody don know for street that is why she drank snipper
purem:
when a girl finally fall in love with you

Mhen there's nothing she can do

Yhu've automaticactually become part of her....

All my blames goes to da puzzy cunt, he will never meet someone like tawa till he dies

And to d Igbos da wil wail on dis thread.........
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by baby124: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Which kind of mumu love? At 21?! If you cannot bear disappointment then you can’t survive in this world because it is full of disappointment. Even she will have disappointed someone at some point. I am sure when reality of what she has done hit her, she would have regretted her action. The boy should also be investigated. I hope it’s not more than a mere breakup.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na wao...such a beautiful girl like this kill herself just cos of heartbreak.is it dat u won't be able to find another man after this one?...as beautiful as u are? Anyway RIP.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Austema(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=63081572]Please, did she died after drinking the poison??[/ No, she died before drinking it
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool embarassed cry lipsrsealed wink
purem:

angry
purem:

ur last punch,i feel like strangulate ur neck.See how i dey laff on top of this barbaric news.Chai!Human BEANS.After u use her well, the next thing nah to dump her.Only God knw how many abortion she don do for dat useless boy.Yes boy!He don carry curse/spell on his head be dat.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by juman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
See a beautiful lady wasted her life.

There are many potential suitors outside there.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Gemc3(f): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
She didn't even pity her poor mother.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
MostBanned:
AFonja
Drank poison like her Hero (Awolowo)
Rest in Peace Pieces undecided
your foolishness is follow come
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Panther94(m): 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by AlomoReloaded: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
ibkkk:
Tawa,bet why?

It wasn't worth it at all.

Life should continue after an heart break or a break up.It happens! I feel sad sad
As if Tawa's ghost is on nairaland.... undecided undecided undecided Should I waste my rip on a girl that chose to die cos of a d1ck when there are millions too choose from including mine. angry angry angry angry
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Ytea(f): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
donstan18:
You walked up to her!
Asked her out!
Promised her love!
Twisted her brain!
Initially showed her love!
Then called her phone to break her heart!

Why not indirectly break up with her with strange attitude, than going undiluted.

Rip to the deceased.
Poetic Justice... Rest easy Tawakalitu.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by lordgolden1(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, did she died after drinking the poison??
she wanted to dead..
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by toye440: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
stupid girl y commit suicide wen I will gladly fill d vacuum. My babe don liv me say because she's taller than me and life goes on, y not give me a call and see if u will ever miss that pipsqueak.
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Referendum50(f): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
MostBanned:
AFonja

Drank poison like her Hero (Awolowo)

Rest in Peace Pieces undecided
lol
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
AlomoReloaded:

As if Tawa's ghost is on nairaland.... undecided undecided undecided Should I waste my rip on a girl that chose to die cos of a d1ck when there are millions too choose from including mine. angry angry angry angry

Sweet heart, don't be harsh!
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by frankfab(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rest in Peace
Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
lazygal:

I am for one that gets disgusted with suicides but this really touched me....your stupidity also made me wonder in shock as the devilish state of mind you have
Clearly you are your moniker you can edit to my banned and cursed ....

Who you be?

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by MostBanned: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jaideyone:
My foolishness is follow come

I know, don't worry God go heal you

1 Like

Re: Makeup Artist Commits Suicide After Lover Dumped Her Via Phone Call (Photo) by Jaideyone(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
MostBanned:

I know, don't worry God go heal you
someone died and all you can do is exhibit your foolishness. smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa / Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin Jailed For 6 Months For Spraying, Stepping On Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.