Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (38730 Views)

Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) / Fayose Welcomes Atiku Abubakar As He Arrives Akure Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
OK
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by deomelllo: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2017

APC HQ, Abuja

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6378270_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

PDP HQ, Abuja

With all the funds they looted, den no even fit afford better HQ, even sign don break and HQ look like village warehouse. grin grin grin

They want to fix Nigeria, but den no fit fix ordinary sign on top their ramshackle building. grin grin grin

Useless and abomination political party. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:
They say Atiku is a corrupt politician, yet he was only the vice president under Obasanjo who was notorious for being highly controlling. Tell me, what constitutional power did Atiku ever have asides from being the vice president? How many contracts did Atiku sign? OBJ and Tinubu as Governor of Lagos State fought each other because he never gave Lagos the due federal allocation. Now the same OBJ is seen as the political father on the federal level.

I'm voting for Atiku because he is the most credible candidate in 2019. Buhari is an insult to the intelligence of the average Nigerian. Atiku knows the value of education, he's a successful businessman and you don't find him supporting impunity just because he's from the north. Let's call a spade a spade, this guy has all it takes to be President!
But why is he running away from the US.
He should clear our doubt and visit there for once.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

But why is he running away from the US.
He should clear our doubt and visit there for once.

Show me Buhari's WAEC certificate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by lazygal: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Small time he go run again now that IBB is not supporting his ambition

You never hear say I'm carry him leg go meet ibb ,maradona come tell am say"guy forget this your yeye ambition ooo,me and the boys don decide say ns only hell you go rule"... Na im e comot with stone face hard like zums rock
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by seguno2: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:
from the junkie stable of Afonjas..
get it right now.. Atiku is pdp candidate for 2019
take that to your bank.

What has afonja to do with this?
Do you think that your candidate will win a national election by alienating a major tribe?
Are you okay or do you need to see a doctor at Yaba left?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
He's far more learned, better, smart, healthy and has more human face than that tyrant called Buhari
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by wickyyolo: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Nigeria will still be like this in 500years to come if we keep on doing the same thing and expects a different result sad embarassed

Don't worry in 500years time it will cease to exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:

Show me Buhari's WAEC certificate...
Is there any certificate in Nigeria that is greater than the certificate of return that INEC gave him in 2015?

I know you will destroy all your certificate if you can just have that INEC certificate to be Nigeria president.

He has INEC certificate of return which to us his supporters is greater than WAEC certificate.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
supported..2019 loading..our next President
post=63085016:
PHOTOS: As seen in front of PDP Headquarters, Wadata Plaza, Wuse District.

These are banners placed to welcome Atiku Abubakar back to Th PDP fold.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-pdp-places-banners-headquaters.html

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
PHILipu1:

Is there any certificate in Nigeria that is greater than the certificate of return that INEC gave him in 2015?

I know you will destroy all your certificate if you can just have that INEC certificate to be Nigeria president.

He has INEC certificate of return which to us his supporters is greater than WAEC certificate.

Okay, since education is not important to you, use your own certificates (although I doubt you have any) to collect roasted plantain beside the bus stop. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
This Atiku if u like run to APGA or APC or UNPP or watever all I know is u will never get a statue in Owerri and I know thats wat u are lookin for

I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Bayozomomamae: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Nigeria will still be like this in 500years to come if we keep on doing the same thing and expects a different result sad embarassed
The Country is running with the same set of people since day one

yes if we continue lyk this we are going no were
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:
They say Atiku is a corrupt politician, yet he was only the vice president under Obasanjo who was notorious for being highly controlling. Tell me, what constitutional power did Atiku ever have asides from being the vice president? How many contracts did Atiku sign? OBJ and Tinubu as Governor of Lagos State fought each other because he never gave Lagos the due federal allocation. Now the same OBJ is seen as the political father on the federal level.

I'm voting for Atiku because he is the most credible candidate in 2019. Buhari is an insult to the intelligence of the average Nigerian. Atiku knows the value of education and he has proven that with his university AUN Yola, he's a successful businessman and you don't find him supporting impunity just because he's from the north. Let's call a spade a spade, this guy has all it takes to be President!

Sometimes, Nigerians see a trap and they willingly walk into it. What antecedents did Buhari have that made people vote for him in the first place? They just followed crowd mentality and voted an octogenarian who should be enjoying life with his grandchildren in Daura.

Well, if not for Jonathan who wasted his opportunity to make reasonable impact and allowed a free-for-all looting. . .

I pity you and your children
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:

Okay, since education is not important to you, use your own certificates (although I doubt you have any) to collect roasted plantain beside the bus stop. . .

Only f--ls think that certificate is what their life should depend on.
70% of people running things in this world don't have all certificate.
We have many graduates who what they are making money from today has nothing to do with certificate ok.
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Whoa

#ATIKU, our next president.

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Kerianejim(f): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atikulate 2019 agenda for total emancipation of those impoverished by APC clueless government.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Small time he go run again now that IBB is not supporting his ambition
You really fell for that IBB is not supporting Atiku B.S

LOL

Gullible people everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by opribo(m): 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
ATIKU IS THE ANSWER

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
This Atiku drama could be the end of Nigeria. Dont ask me why
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Beress(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

when una dey repackage buhari..wear am coat with tie.. una no think youthfulness..

na now..wey we don dey kick out dey dullard of daura and his incompetent vice..you dey shout Yooth.

Oga go seat down..
the youths aint ready.. #fact#.

for now..Atikulate fast..

no time.

God bless you for this reply
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Very Famous WADATA Plaza
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Gooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKU!!!!
You should never have left.
APC nor be party, NA CULT. grin
PDP bad, but APC na the “WORSTEST”!!! cry

You be correct pesin, abeg your head dey dia.

PDP was bad but apc the Nigeria worst nightmare since independent.
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by anuoluwapo884(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mufasa27:

You really fell for that IBB is not supporting Atiku B.S

LOL

Gullible people everywhere grin

Senseless idiot please use Google to search for latest news before talking slowpoke
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
geometricaxis:

I pity you and your children

Pity yourself and your family.
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
anuoluwapo884:

Senseless idiot please use Google to search for latest news before talking slowpoke
Ode grin
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by PointB: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Is there no one better than these things we are recycling?

Granted Atiku will be better that Buhari, but surely there is someone out there who can do better than the clueless bigot we currently and the in-coming tainted one.

Whence do we go from here?
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:

Pity yourself and your family.

Oh believe me I do. the fact that people like you are given the vote that will determine the future of my country saddens me every day

Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Joarams(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
All of the same party. Political 'elitonomics'. Yesterday, bad egg...today, best apple.
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by ismail55(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=bounty007 post=63087116]

when una dey repackage buhari..wear am coat with tie.. una no think youthfulness..

na now..wey we don dey kick out dey dullard of daura and his incompetent vice..you dey shout Yooth.

Oga go seat down..
the youths aint ready.. #fact#.

for now..Atikulate fast..

no time.[/quote...Well done it is time for Atiku to pay his Maga again...Atiku know he can’t never win if buhari is still intrested on the throne...fact!!..buhari love is ordnary!
Re: PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by JerryGent(m): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ehhhh if I hear abeg abeg abeg
fecta:
I have made up my mind to vote out buhari
But if atiku is the one that will represent pdp
Then forget it i am not voting again

WE SHOULD STOP RECYCLING AND VOTE SOMEONE NEW .

WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE BABATUNDE RAJI FASOLA.

Oya atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact-Check: APC, PDP Votes At Buhari’s PU In 2019, 2023 Not Same / The Nigerian Nation Against General Buhari, By Wole Soyinka / FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.