Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral (38353 Views)

Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Safety turns hazard and risk... where do these people get their training and orientation. The SARS that ought to protect now harm citizens. A whole lot of wrong.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
na waooooo angry

naija cry
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by heilige(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
This officer won`t get another chance to repeat this on any other woman, by the time the law catch up with him. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by lafuria1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
The woman doesn't appear innocent
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by magicminister: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
From what I can see, she slapped him first and he defended himself.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by tayo200(m): 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
warrior lady
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by matrixme(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Let us first finish with this #EndSARS of a thing. We will do #ENDFRSC next, then #ENDSOLDIERS. Infact if care is not taken paapaa, we may still do #ENDYELLOWFEVER (those traffic police).
Better we enforce law and order by ourselves than having buffoons in uniforms do it for us and oppress us while at it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip
I know you might be FRSC officer too but when you're done deceiving yourself you should let us know. Your story doesn't add up at all.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by matrixme(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by spintex: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by andresia(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession. I have the video clip

Thanks for clearing the air.

Please let's all note that there is only so much that anyone can take, uniform personnel or not, male or female so let's retrain ourselves from rushing to apportion blame when the real story has not been told

3 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by biacan(f): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I love the way her mother walk up to the officer that her daughter was having issues with and landed him a dirty slap wise woman wink

3 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
morereb10:

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/video-of-frsc-officer-beating-up-lady.html
they were speaking hausa i guess the audio wasn't quite clear...And even honda is abokiii official rides..So i think it happened somewhere in the north.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by 9jaDoc(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
StainlessH:
Should we all agree Nigeria is a Zoo?

Yeah, but we can't all move to Libya

2 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Organs(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Nigerians let me tell you the truth, the reason why SARS, FRSC and NPF beat up and threaten everyday citizens is because we don't know our rights as Citizens, this is called assault and is punishable by law, you can even have a restraining order against that officer, but sadly most Nigerians simply go to school so that they can stop calling them illiterates and not because they want to be educated.

Ruggedfitness did you see where the woman was using her bag to hit the FRSC official;? also at the end did you see where the other woman that alighted from the car slapping an FRSC official? I tell you. Yes, law enforcement abuse people and use their power indiscriminately but again, people too take the laws into their hands and disobey law enforcement for whatever reason.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by stharrykay(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Don't worry when it will happen to you or your family member I will ask for source
Keneking:
Source undecided
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by onos217(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Some women are just too quick with slap, but I think she deserved what she got;she threw the first slap if not punch. .Many of them think they can get away with slap. Next time she would be careful to try such. Cha! make them give me that belt, I go too beat nonsense comot for her body before I realized my actions. Rubbish!
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by PointZerom: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
Their commandant taught them well.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Did they tooked his name and number while she was being beated?that's won of the tons that can nail him. I expect Nigerian womens to come out and protest against this
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
The video was getting interesting then you edited it. The older lady who came down from the car smacked the uncouth officer.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Wisebisho: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:
Please back ur defense story with ur video clip.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by sharpwriter(m): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
chinjo:

Really? na wa o....but why are the educated behaving like animals for God's sake. In fact Lugard's submission about Africa is correct. Is she not supposed to obey the law; even ccording to your explanation, if she wants to use power, does common sense not tell her that the officer does not know her, how will they know that she is a member of FRSC without she introducing herself. If what yu said here is right, she deserves it, even more, because it is animals that behave like that. Just a little power, and you will see people go berserk....na wa o angry angry angry angry cry cry
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Abbeyme: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
wiloy2k8:
She slapped first . She needs real beating

Even her mother (or whoever the third woman is) made matters worse by coming down to slap the other officer.
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by LukeLook: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
#END_FRSC_IMPUNITY
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Ruggedfitness: 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Organs:

Rugged.fitness did you see where the woman was using her bag to hit the FRSC official;? also at the end did you see where the other woman that alighted from the car slapping an FRSC official? I tell you. Yes, law enforcement abuse people and use their power indiscriminately but again, people too take the laws into their hands and disobey law enforcement for whatever reason.

I agree that the woman did wrong, but the FRSC officer was not supposed to beat her. In US slapping a police officer can bag you 6 months in jail and what she did was assaulting an officer, He should have just worked in accordance with the law and she would have slept in prison for some time rather than just receiving beating

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Tracypacy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
No mind all thees kids on Nl.
chinjo:
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by sharpwriter(m): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Colybaly:
#EndFRSC grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If SARS own materialize, FRSC own can never materialize, lailai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Mozegee: 4:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
sometimes i asked my self y am i a citizen of this country Nigeria.Feel so ahame being a country with this hausa pple.

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Colybaly: 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
sharpwriter:

If SARS own materialize, FRSC own can never materialize, lailai cheesy cheesy cheesy

All of them most times take law into their Hand

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by Pharaoh001(f): 4:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
eagleeye2:
Is this not the organization that wants gun to be issued to them?
SmH
Lmao.....I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral by sharpwriter(m): 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
9jaDoc:

Yeah, but we can't all move to Libya
truetalk cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.