Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave (38351 Views)

Boy Beats His Father To Death In Ebonyi Over Food / Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by ijustdey: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2015
A 32-year-old man, Chinedu Em­manuel Nnalue is now cooling his heels behind bars follow­ing his arrest by detectives of the criminal investigation department in the Anambra State police command for allegedly macheting his 59-year-old father, Nwafor Nnalue to death.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hosea Karma, who confirmed the develop­ment, disclosed that the suspect equally cut the deceased’s hands and legs while muti­lating the body, told Saturday Sun gathered that the late Nwafor Nnalue was living in Damaturu, Yobe State with his family until they were forced to relocate to Anambra State as a result of the Boko Haram insur­gency. It was also learnt that the suspect, Chinedu was brought up in Yobe State before he travelled to South Africa and re­turned to join his family in the state where he eventually married an indigene.

Trouble, however, started after the en­tire family fled Yobe State and Chinelu’s wife refused to move with her two children along with the Nnalues to Anambra.

Soon after settling down in Anambra State, it was further gathered that Chinedu began to pester his father to allow him re­turn to Yobe to join his wife and two kids.

The conflict got to a head on January 23, 2015, when the suspect allegedly wait­ed for his mother, Mary and sister to go to the farm and thereafter went to his father where he was sleeping and butchered him.

Giving an insight into the incident, Mrs. Mary Nnalue said: “My late husband and my children were all living in Yobe State and it was because of the Boko Haram in­surgency that we relocated back to Anam­bra State in 2006. My son, Chinedu Nnal­ue went to South Africa and later returned and joined us in Yobe State after which we all returned to Anambra State.

“Chinedu married a Hausa lady who has two children for him and she was carrying another pregnancy. She didn’t return with us to Anambra State because her parents refused to release her. This has led to a frequent conflict between my son and my husband but my husband refused him be­cause of fear of Boko Haram. On the day of the incident, I saw my son, Chinedu sitting in his room and I asked him why he didn’t go for the morning mass and he didn’t give any reason.

“I went to the farm with my daughter and we got to know that Chinedu picked the cutlass which has been in his room for a long time and went upstairs to kill his fa­ther. It was the shout of my late husband that made us to rush back from the farm and when we got upstairs, Chinedu wanted to matchet his sister but she escaped.”

Sounding unrepentant, the suspect told Saturday Sun: “I had to kill my father be­cause he refused to give me permission to go back to Yobe to see my wife and two children who are still living in Damaturu. My wife is also heavy with pregnancy and I felt there is need for me to go and see her, but he refused, saying he didn’t want to lose me to Boko Haram.”

He said he was a Muslim when he was in Yobe State but returned to his original religion, Christianity when he relocated with his parents to Anambra.

“My father took me to a herbalist who told us that I should not go back to Yobe State. I used to see my father in my dream disturbing me not to go back to Yobe State because of Boko Haram and because of this I had to kill him”, he said.

CP Karma disclosed that the police had recovered the cutlass used by Chinedu to kill his father and that he would soon be charged to court for murder.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=106870

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Chynx(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2015
undecided

I smell evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by daimsy(f): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2015
Did the father block the road to yobe? Silly exuse to take life...

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by absoluteSuccess: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2015
'Boko haram bewitchment syndrome' at work. When evil men gets to the youth with easy mind, they will twist it and make 'Abdulmutolib' out of it, using such a child to bring death or disgrace to his family. R.I.P. to the dead.

15 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by ginawest(f): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2015
stupid son...u call urslf a man yet u can't make a decision for ur family?u let ur father-in-law mke decisions for u n u r now putting d blame on an innocent man wu was only trying to protect u...now uv killed ur Fada,lemme c if u wl go to yobe from behind bars...mtchewwwwww

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Kennywills7(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Was d road to yobe block by d father?

31 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by vickylala239: 11:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Na wa ohh
Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Blakjewelry(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2015
The guy has been infested with bh blood

28 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by amilyciouss: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

hmmmm na whaooo

heartless

2 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
Igbo lover boi turn hausa...

4 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by SmooshCHN: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Raise a machete to your father. Conscience has left him

9 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by iwezor1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
undecided Apc handwork

20 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by jeeqaa7(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ironla

1 Like

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by html14java(f): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by lovat(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
When you convert to Islam, your brain statrs malfunctioning into a killer, your appetite for blood grows. Hold that BH recruit very well, islam and BH is not welcomed in iboland,

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Misogynist2014(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
A n gba oromadiye e lowo iku, o ni won ko je oun lo aatan lo jeun. Stůpid boy!

11 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
gej forever #gej till d last drop of my blood.

6 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
A lot of people live with undiagnosed mental issues

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by lovat(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
What is madness?

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically turn you to a Mark Zuckerberg

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will automatically give you 24/7 hour electricity (Let there be light, and there was light) grin

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will land you a job in Shell

Madness is when you think voting for Buhari will eradicate your personal & family problems.

Madness is when you think voting a Buhari will automatically land GOODLUCK & FAYOSE in Kirikiri, while TINUBU & AMAECHI moves freely from Lagos to Bayelsa, Abuja to Delta. cheesy

What is madness?

Madness is YOU, if you've ever assume any of the above will come to pass

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Sanuzi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
eewooooo
Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by emonye6(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Can't read lies anymore
Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Tasty time lipsrsealed
Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by cold(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why butcher him? Why not just sneak out & catch the next bus to Yobe? Dude so high fi touch the sky

6 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by MARKone(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is old news, what's wrong with u people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
What's with the nonsense tribalistic heading on frontpage? Who edited this? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by SmooshCHN: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
iwezor1:
undecided Apc handwork
Your own kind child go hard to train. angry

3 Likes

Re: Son Macheted Father To Death For Not Letting Him Go Back To Boko Haram Enclave by bigv(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
This tells you that the only thing keeping some of us sane is cos we live in a sane environment. I bet you, I wouldn't so much of blame Him. He probably sees, breathes, sneezes, hears, talks about mutilation every minute while in Yobe State. He only reacted naturally by seizing an opportunity to show the only way he was brought up to express anger. Poor fellow, he should be jailed tho.

We do not have control as to where to be born, we only can control and determine what we become. RIP to the departed.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Supplies Weapons To Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta State Arrested (pic / A Pregnant Nigerian Girl In Ghana Held Hostage By Her Abusive Boyfriend / Osun Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging For Robbing N3,420

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.