Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit (29035 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Kobomoje, Ibadan. Kill People, Burn Houses, Cart Away Valuables / Magajin Garin Daura Arrives Abuja, Received By President's ADC / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Shimba In Adamawa By 12 Midnight. Burn Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by linearity: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2017
And the federal government still don’t believe they are terrorist organization.

Or send Buratai and his boy scouts on khaki to go after them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by aumeehn: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2017
kay29000:
But what do these people really want? And I don't want to hear that bullshit talk that Buhari has given them go ahead to kill. I want a rational unbiased answer. What is really happening with them. People can't just wake up and start killing people and burning houses for no reason. Also, how are people sure that this was done by Fulani militia?
The Bachama's (Numan ethnic groyp) slaughtered 45 Fulani kids that are less than 10 years of age last week! I dont pity them a bit cus they are cowards how can a sane human beign slaughter young children of less than 10 years. Now they are feeling the heat they turn to their ways that's blame games!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by kay29000(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
The Bachama's (Numan ethnic groyp) slaughtered 45 Fulani kids that are less than 10 years of age last week! I dont pity them a bit cus they are cowards how can a sane human beign slaughter young children of less than 10 years. Now they are feeling the heat they turn to their ways that's blame games!

Whoa! They killed children? That's bad. You never kill women and children in war. But why did they kill Fulani's to begin with?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by aumeehn: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2017
ReinaFarine:

If I slap you this morning eh....
Are you stupid or something?

Do you stay in NUMAN? Do you know anyone staying there? Ask them the number of septuagenarians killed just between July - Septembers. How many farmlands where destroyed completely by herdsmen and their cattles? How many shallow graves? How many families are crying of starvation? How many little children are now fatherless?

I don't give two bleeps if you're a northerner or a Southerner. Imagine you're a car dealer and some set of idiotic non indigene come after you've cleaned and arranged for a cool buyer for your vehicle. And this bastard opens your engine and dumps bags of salt in it. You report to Tue authorities and they use the no one can catch a Fulani man excuse.

And tomorrow, the same set of fools go to your wife's restaurant and shit in her cooking pot. And you report again and it seems all the leaders are saying is 'sorry... But that's out of our hand'.
You call for conversation in the community and when you're seating there... A group of them enter your father's office, and still the hard drive from your father's computer.

This analogy doesn't even cover the number of people this fuckers have killed in Numan only.

Please tell me you will not retaliate. All bachamans are saying is leave Numan. It is not your land.

Shut your stinking mouth up before you provoke anger. The blood of the innocent girl that died in the round about last Friday. And the old men buried shallowly in their farms, and the infants that watched their parents die... Let them all be on your head and your seed forever.

I am a Yoruba lady. So don't think I am influenced by either part of the conflict. Is it a crime to farm in my own family's land. It is my land. Can't I say no, your cows can't eat my family's source of income for a year? Don't just listen to one part of the story.

If the Fulani guys are not Nigerians as the security agents and community leaders like to claim, why won't they leave Numan alone for its indigenes? Can't they go back to chad or Niger or wherever the Bleep it is they crawled out of?

The area they claimed as their so-called settlement, what stops them from having ranches and feeding their cattle's there.

So I'll till the ground with my sweat and blisters in my hand, I'll cry for a favourable weather, I'll weed the grasses and apply fertilizer on my dime. And just a month before I can eat the fruit of my labour some skinny assed terrorists will bring their animals into my farm to level it and I'm supposed to what? Wait for God to avenge them?

Being a Fulani is not an issue... Being a ruthless killer and bidding under the protection of biased leaders is the issue. And listen to me... I can't fight oh. I'm 4'9 and weigh 38 kg on my best day. But I will not cower when strangers try to take away my inheritance.
MADAM SHUT UP! You know nothing about Numan people, i have a cousin that got killed by this bastards pig eating Pagans! They are nothing but blood sucking demons that met their waterloo they have been terrorizing all the muslims in that area due to their pagan nature and beliefs! They slaughtered 45 young children of less than 10 years! I'm telling you if you're in numan you better carry your load and leave if not when the real fulanis arrive even Hamma bacahama wont be safe bastards they will keep on paying this debt for the next 10 years, The fulani will wipe out all of Numan and nothing will happen bastard pig eating pagans claiming to be xtians while worshipping idols! Shegiya Arniya zakici uwarki ai ki zauna a numan ki jira sauran fulani da suke hanya!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by aumeehn: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
kay29000:

Whoa! They killed children? That's bad. You never kill women and children in war. But why did they kill Fulani's to begin with?
bro the thread is here on Nairaland just browse NafeesaAA profile! 45 young Children of less than ten years! Slaughtered by this pagans now they are calling Buhari they started it let them finish it!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by kay29000(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
bro the thread is here on Nairaland just browse NafeesaAA profile! 45 young Children of less than ten years! Slaughtered by this pagans now they are calling Buhari they started it let them finish it!

Hmm! Okay. I will search for it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by sepalapen(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Kingofrudy:
angry What you people don't know is that anyone who kills a Fulani has taken a loan that will be repayed by generations of that community. That's why it's better to allow them graze their cattle in peace
na lie it is because their grand patron is on seat, let him leave seat let us see where they will end .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by ReinaFarine: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
aumeehn:
MADAM SHUT UP! You know nothing about Numan people, i have a cousin that got killed by this bastards pig eating Pagans! They are nothing but blood sucking demons that met their waterloo they have been terrorizing all the muslims in that area due to their pagan nature and beliefs! They slaughtered 45 young children of less than 10 years! I'm telling you if you're in numan you better carry your load and leave if not when the real fulanis arrive even Hamma bacahama wont be safe bastards they will keep on paying this debt for the next 10 years, The fulani will wipe out all of Numan and nothing will happen bastard pig eating pagans claiming to be xtians while worshipping idols! Shegiya Arniya zakici uwarki ai ki zauna a numan ki jira sauran fulani da suke hanya!

Who are the real indigenes of Numan? Fulani or Bachamans?

Who started the fight? Fulanis or bachaman?

Who refused to come for deliberations after being summoned? Fulanis or Bachamans?

Who are those perceived to be above the law? Fulanis or bachamans?

I don't have to argue with you. Your statements about vengeance for the next ten years shows you're the abusers and not the victims.

I don't know your cousin and I'm sorry for your loss....

But ask whoever you want to ask among your fellow herdsmen the number of Numan farmers he has killed for eating pigs.

No one judge y'all for drinking the urine of your cows, and other weird shit I won't mention for the sake of decency. But ATR is a recognized Nigerian religion. So whether they claim to be Christians or the dance around the fire eating burukutu and pito... It doesn't give you and your brothers the right to enter their property and kill them.

You should have come for a sit down... The whole Nigeria condemned the act of the killers. And young men in numan were arrested for it. Please tell me which of your brothers have been arrested for all the atrocities theyve been commiting for months.

I'm not in Numan. I'm currently staying in Yola Town and I treat the indigenes with respect. If you can't manage a ranch and take care of your cattles within your own property, rhen please go back to wherever the hell you came from.

You wanna talk about the use of charms. Shut up.

How can you come to my place of work unprovoked, kill me and my wife, with my child crying a few feet away... And have the heart to dig a shallow grave to bury me.

Let them come oh!
Wallahi su zo... Ko kun ki, ko kun so... Numan na bachaman ne.... Ku koma garin ku.

Nonsense. I don't know where it is done that I can't talk on my own father's land again. And strangers will be threatening me. So I should do what when people.like you come to eat my crop... Provide water?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by Chukapage(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2017
genghiskhan007:
angry

Atichukwuma call your boys to order....u can never discredit sai baba's administration
wow another new load of propaganda by BMC una strong ooo was Fulani not killing even before atiku start campaign
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by aumeehn: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Who are the real indigenes of Numan? Fulani or Bachamans?

Who started the fight? Fulanis or bachaman?

Who refused to come for deliberations after being summoned? Fulanis or Bachamans?

Who are those perceived to be above the law? Fulanis or bachamans?

I don't have to argue with you. Your statements about vengeance for the next ten years shows you're the abusers and not the victims.

I don't know your cousin and I'm sorry for your loss....

But ask whoever you want to ask among your fellow herdsmen the number of Numan farmers he has killed for eating pigs.

No one judge y'all for drinking the urine of your cows, and other weird shit I won't mention for the sake of decency. But ATR is a recognized Nigerian religion. So whether they claim to be Christians or the dance around the fire eating burukutu and pito... It doesn't give you and your brothers the right to enter their property and kill them.

You should have come for a sit down... The whole Nigeria condemned the act of the killers. And young men in numan were arrested for it. Please tell me which of your brothers have been arrested for all the atrocities theyve been commiting for months.

I'm not in Numan. I'm currently staying in Yola Town and I treat the indigenes with respect. If you can't manage a ranch and take care of your cattles within your own property, rhen please go back to wherever the hell you came from.

You wanna talk about the use of charms. Shut up.

How can you come to my place of work unprovoked, kill me and my wife, with my child crying a few feet away... And have the heart to dig a shallow grave to bury me.

Let them come oh!
Wallahi su zo... Ko kun ki, ko kun so... Numan na bachaman ne.... Ku koma garin ku.

Nonsense. I don't know where it is done that I can't talk on my own father's land again. And strangers will be threatening me. So I should do what when people.like you come to eat my crop... Provide water?
Kaji banziya jaka Arniya wallahi zaman Jimeta sai ya gagareku Yola kkam Lamido ne zai gama daku, since you people can slaughter Kids of less than Ten years of age and decided to call for peace talks shows that you guys are cowards Adamawa is not Taraba You pagans can do whatever you like in Taraba but lemme tell you, you cant destroy Adamawa with your ethnic killings we the Yolanians are tired of your killings We will deal with you guys with both violence and the government might since that is what you like, last week airstrikes by the NAF is just the tip of the iceberg, making mouth here on NL while beign a refugee in Yola pack your load and go back to your Pig smelling hole, are you guys thd only Christian dominated ethnic group in Adamawa Meyasa ba'a fada da Kilba da Margi da sauran kabilu sai Bachama?? Wallahi na rantse da Allah karshenku yazo Ki jira dika yanzu zuwa next week ki kara duba news Hamma bachama Kafiri ya raina Shugaban Fulani na Africa Lamido of Adamawa zai ga su waye ne masu Adamwa da kewaye mu ba numan ba fa Adamawa ne namu Adamawa gabi daya namu ne Arna masu zaman karkashin dutse! Bari muji kiris a Numan ku da kuka shigo Jimeta da Yola sai an karasa ku!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit by ReinaFarine: 6:25am On Dec 10, 2017
aumeehn:
Kaji banziya jaka Arniya wallahi zaman Jimeta sai ya gagareku Yola kkam Lamido ne zai gama daku, since you people can slaughter Kids of less than Ten years of age and decided to call for peace talks shows that you guys are cowards Adamawa is not Taraba You pagans can do whatever you like in Taraba but lemme tell you, you cant destroy Adamawa with your ethnic killings we the Yolanians are tired of your killings We will deal with you guys with both violence and the government might since that is what you like, last week airstrikes by the NAF is just the tip of the iceberg, making mouth here on NL while beign a refugee in Yola pack your load and go back to your Pig smelling hole, are you guys thd only Christian dominated ethnic group in Adamawa Meyasa ba'a fada da Kilba da Margi da sauran kabilu sai Bachama?? Wallahi na rantse da Allah karshenku yazo Ki jira dika yanzu zuwa next week ki kara duba news Hamma bachama Kafiri ya raina Shugaban Fulani na Africa Lamido of Adamawa zai ga su waye ne masu Adamwa da kewaye mu ba numan ba fa Adamawa ne namu Adamawa gabi daya namu ne Arna masu zaman karkashin dutse! Bari muji kiris a Numan ku da kuka shigo Jimeta da Yola sai an karasa ku!

Oh darling... You've got me twisted with someone else.I have never had a place in numan sugar, i have friends i visit there. And all your vexation is cute.

The fact that Kilba and Margi people can take you killing their parents on the farm with a smile on their face doesn't mean bachaman people will do the same.

How many sit downs were called when the killing of farmers started?

Were the young men suspected of that crime not arrested?

So what do you expect Mr. Religious... That after those innocent children were killed the king should do what? Buy weappns for you to wipe out his village?

If you guys had at least two cells in your brain, you'll come for the sit down and suggested that you will fish out the killers among you and bachaman people should do the same. And if they refused, then...

But I'm talking to a complete idiot that doesn't have respect for other people's culture.
You're talking of two villages in YOLA. All the comnunities your people wiped out nko? Correct me if I'm wrong but you've been to over twelve states that I can remember at this spot and killed the indigenes.. And Mr. President still cuddles you.

Bleep! Why am I wasting my time here. You just stated here that the government provided NAF to aid you in bombing innocent citizen in their own house.... And you call that justice?

Please round them up oh... Buhari may support Fulani Herdsmen but we all know Trump is for the christian. Please be smart enough to do the maths... All it takes is for us to spam the internet with post of invasion from Chad and Niger and US will round up forces to help poor Nigerians... You want to play the who knows who game...

I told you I'm an outsider so don't think I'm biased.

And if you want to come and attack me, DM me and I'll give you the address to my houses. I stopped being scared years ago. In case you didn't get the memo, I was born in Maiduguri... So I've seen worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guyana - Nigerian Held Without Bail For $1.5M Credit Card Fraud (PICS) / Nigerian Man, Girlfriend, 2 Others Arrested In India For Duping People / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.