Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (42374 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Luukasz(m): 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
davodyguy:

What do you sing?
Go ask your momma
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Mckandre(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jadmchris:
Y won't the bf leave her

As ugly as she is grin

She should be grateful the boy stayed all this while
but the gal fine na, what do u hold against fine gals sef?

Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Oyebee91(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Solidkay:
The relationship was never meant to be,
The tired dude only needed an avenue to ditch the and that he did.
Guy you are now a free agent,
Babe move on to someone who will appreciate you,
Just like the poster above me
you are sure about that?I can ditch any girl because of any Barcelona match

1 Like

Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by kbzee11(m): 7:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Yes....move unto the next d**k grin
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good to hear.
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
That's what happens when you mean nothing to him
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by enemyofprogress: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mckandre:
but the gal fine na, what do u hold against fine gals sef?
she has body odour
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE SO CALLED BOYFRIEND IS CAPABLE OF LEAVING THE SO CALLED GIRL FRIEND.
Why The Ninja
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Godwin616: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
iamjavadem:
It's obvious most people commenting here aren't in a relationship. Most of the time bae won't want you to go somewhere but nigga gotta go, happens all the time besides we never stop them from doing what they want.
....Especially when you want to go and watch Arsenal vs ManU or Chelsea vs Man city match
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by QueenMarvella(f): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nawa o
If my bf tries such with me ,ehn grin
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by QueenMarvella(f): 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nawa o
If my bf tries such with me ,ehn
No lemme talk
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Solidkay(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oyebee91:
you are sure about that?I can ditch any girl because of any Barcelona match

That's the football spirit.
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by ped21: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
cool shocked

Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Lovemeforme(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
why is she complaining,am suppose to sue her sorry a** for not leaving everything she was doing and rushing downto the Airport welcome ManWizzy,He is no longer a kid but WIZMAN...what does she expect when a Commissioner of Music,whose Statue is almost ready to be unveiled by the prestigious Governor my people my people,...she is supposed to thank God she was given an opportunity to behold the music Icon,who is the talk of the world....smh
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Tphoto1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Teacher: when money is being looted, recovered and relooted again. What is it called?
Akpos: Aluta continua
grin
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by davidif: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THE SO CALLED BOYFRIEND IS CAPABLE OF LEAVING THE SO CALLED GIRL FRIEND.

Uhm yeah. You see your girlfriend all the time but Wizkid Ayo might come around only once in a lifetime.
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by godofuck231: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Y
contactmorak:
It looks like Nigerian singer,Wizkid is the best thing happening in Uganda at the moment. Amidst different drama we've been reading all day emanating from that country that have to do with Wizkid's presence there, another lady has fall out with her man.

She is accusing her man of ditching her just to be among the tumult of crowd to first witness Wizkid's arrival yesterday.

Below is her post...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/uganda-lady-dump-her-boyfriend-who-left-her-to-see-wizkid-at-the-airport

God help him, he left her when she was hornny I guess
Re: Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport by Gentleziggy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
D guy in question is tired of her face .....so e needed to c a new one ...superstar 4 DAT matter ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / Iyabo Ojo Sues Kemi Olunloyo, Sends Her Back To Prison - Freeze (Screenshots) / Majek Fashek's Performance In 1987 In Port Harcourt Stadium (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.