Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? (1565 Views)

Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / PDP Will Defeat Buhari Or Any APC Presidential Candidate In 2019 - Markarfi / Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by BrosPeter: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Question :Who do you think would make a better manager, Buhari or Atiku?

This is the epic question facing Nigeria as we approach 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by itchie: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Neither of them

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by serverconnect(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
NONE OF THEM.
Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by PaulOgrady: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
I won't even trust Buhari to be my MD in a cattle ranch.
Buhari had 150 cattles in 1985, in 2015 he had same 150 cattles

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by BrosPeter: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:
Neither of them

serverconnect:
NONE OF THEM.

In 2019 you'd only have the 2 of them. You can't put on the ballot paper =none of the above.

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Adminisher: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari. He will train workers and management and stamp out corruption.
Atiku will loot the company and still come to work in Rolls Royce.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by PapaBaby: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku would make your company world class within 5yrs.
With Buhari nothing would change or the company could even become bankrupt.

13 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Adminisher: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
PaulOgrady:

Actually this is good business management.
What is the length of life of a cow?. The man was breeding carefully, selling at the right time.
No wonder he was able to achieve training three or four kids through university abroad and strategically still kept the number the same. Please get a sheet of paper and use your brain .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by BrosPeter: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari was unable to do much for himself after being overthrown in 1985. He is not creative enough.

14 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by SalamRushdie: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
PaulOgrady:

He had homosexual cows

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by PaulOgrady: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

What is the length of life of a cow?. The man was breeding carefully, selling at the right time.
No wonder he was able to achieve training three or four kids through university abroad and strategically still kept the number the same. Please get a sheet of paper and use your brain .
Your not using your brain.
How can you justify having 150 cows without any improvement?

7 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by PaulOgrady: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He had homosexual cows

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Funniest thing I've heard all day. I nearly fell out of my chair.

8 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by BrosPeter: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

He had homosexual cows

I laff in Portuguese kikikikiki

5 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Crocky23: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
Adminisher:

[/s]
You won't go far in life if you actually believe the trash you wrote above.

7 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by DLondonboiy: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nobody should compare Atiku with any fulani herdsman..what kind of insult is that?

11 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by DickTator1: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
In civilised society people like Buhari would have been chilling in prison not running a country.

7 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Emyogalanya: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
SO THAT ANYONE WHO SAYS ATIKU YOU CAN COME SHOUTING IGBO HAVE ABANDON BIAFRA FOR ATIKU? SHIT NON OF THEM
Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Kundagarten: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mtscheeew! I won't trust Buhari enough to be my toilet attendant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by SalamRushdie: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

So howbmany workers has he trained till date . grin grin abeg stop decieving yourself a man like Buhari with a IQ of 20 can never grow anything

5 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Topestbilly(m): 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
ATiKU - he's educated, him and few others will steal.

BUHARI - he's hmm, him and the whole staff members of the company, their friends and families will steal.

With Atiku I can still pick up my company pieces and move on.

I go for ATIKU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by ZorGBUooeh: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nice question..Pls help me ask those hard core ZOMBIES sad

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by ShineuEye: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44 Nairalanders need to see this good question.

2 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Bevista: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku, of course. But if had a country, I would trust Buhari to be my President.
Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Adminisher: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
BrosPeter:

Buhari was unable to do much for himself after being overthrown in 1985. He is not creative enough.
Buhari was not begging after being overthrown. He was in detention for the most part and he would not be for contracts.

In the financial world, Creative = Stealing.

No Nigerian head of state had any business acumen except Apache. Anyway, OBJ started a farm and it ran down, Gowon was reading after overthrow.
The most useless has been GEJ, GEJ never started or ran any business before becoming head of state. We don't know what he is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by muzzol: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
If i have to objectively make a choice between the two, then i will check what both have done with their lives and check their experiences and attributes. Remember, we are talking of MD post

Atiku: Left Customs as Deputy Director, Went into Business and has investment in lots of things, Forayed into Politics but renowned for his itinerant political moves and multiple electoral loses

Buhari: Left Military as a General, Was a Military Head of State, Returned as Civilian President after 3 loses.

Taking into consideration that in two instances that the two of them had come into direct confrontation vide 2007 presidential elections and 2014 APC presidential primaries, Buhari trounced Atiku on both occasions, i will definitely employ the man who has attained the highest position of his career twice and has a record of using his experience to beat the other man in direct confrotations twice as MY MD......Remember, i said my MD.

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Adminisher: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So howbmany workers has he trained till date . grin grin abeg stop decieving yourself a man like Buhari with a IQ of 20 can never grow anything

How did a man with IQ of 20 become a General in the NA and Head of State twice?. I smell fear, inferiority Complex, lies and hatred. Please be courageous enough to be honest to yourself
Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Adminisher: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Crocky23:
[s][/s]
You won't go far in life if you actually believe the trash you wrote above.

Really.
Which low grade traders mentality are you using to criticize a strategy to keep herd numbers constant?.
You think you are in Ariaria market?

Please when we are talking buying and selling of used clutch plates we will call you. This one is herd management.

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by SalamRushdie: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

How did a man with IQ of 20 become a General in the NA and Head of State twice?. I smell fear, inferiority Complex, lies and hatred. Please be courageous enough to be honest to yourself

You should first ask youself how a man without a minimum WASC certificate make into the Army in the first place and therein lies ur answer

2 Likes

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by decomaniaboss(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

I only wanted to read comments and laugh but guy I shall take a second to give u this advice! Don't ever venture into business. .just an advice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by GEJDHERO: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Adminisher:

Shatapp wot do u know

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by PointB: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari, will present fake certificates, and then ruin the business charging everyone with corruption but his cronies. No can do.

I will rather hire a foreigner to run the business for me.

1 Like

Re: Question: If You Had A Company, Who Would Be Your MD, Buhari Or Atiku? by Ojiofor: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
From 1985 when he was kicked out of office to 2015 Buhari never organised or attended any seminar because he have nothing to offer.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was President Buhari Misinformed about the Katsina Power Project? / Has Pastor Emmanuel Bosun Been Vindicated? / The Late Tiv Warrior, General Gideon Orkar's, Coup Speech, April 1990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.