Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (84630 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
danie09:
Ibos fighting themselves.
Just want to ask a question.
I notice there's bad blood between anambra and imo on Nairaland.
Do you guys really dislike yourselves this much?

it's really not like that. don't mind the OP, he's jealous of Anambra. I'm from Imo state and I'm proud of Anambra, a place were if you throw a hypothetical stone at Nnewi, it would hit 2 or 3 companies before it touches the ground. A state where the people checkmate their governor to do the right thing at the right time. development occurs constantly unlike in OWERRI were face llift only occurs in December when people would come back for Christmas. In Anambra, you can drive to interior villages and still have good roads unlike in Imo state were good roads are centered in the capital.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
engrchykae:
most of the devils calling Rochas a bad name are deliberately trying to discredit him as they view him as a political threat to their fasholas and osinbajos.
Truth is that Rochas improved imo state.
Imolites knew better.
The situation of imo state is far better than ondo,ekiti,kwara,adamawa,osun and abia.
Rochas God bless you for improving my imo state without being partial to any zone.
Whatever Rochas is doing,he will ensure the 27 lgas are carried along.

Oga nobody from Abia is criticising Rochas, it's people from these states you mentioned plus your brothers from Anambra

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:
I don't have pictures of mcc road, Aladinma, prefab, akwakuma, the ALMIGHTY DOUGLAS, world bank, amaraku, etc. But any human being that supports this corrupt ROCHAS has a leaking brain.

We are behind you bro. Show us more cheesy
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
adadike281:
Okorocha, okorobia amu nmili! Okorocha stopped bike and brought in keke napep, now he is stopping keke to bring in and according to report ' innoson buses'. Tomorrow, he will ban innoson to bring in 'tipper'. Confused efuluefu!
I swear, you aren't a female.

You are a male hiding under a female monicker.

Nna a, I nwere ajo onu. Lol@ okorobia amu mmiri. grin grin
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Otondo, he said that your Abia state is dead and you are yapping another thing. Read his message again cheesy

B2mario:

Oga nobody from Abia is criticising Rochas, it's people from these states you mentioned plus your brothers from Anambra
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Thank you for properly labeling the roads, it shows you are a resident of Owerri. I am waiting for the propagandist to come and deny it. cheesy

him no try am, if he dares me I'll tour the whole of owerri snapping pictures, that fool called abagworo is showing pictures of hospital built by Rochas right? I can tell you authoritatively that none of those hospitals are functioning.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:
I don't have pictures of mcc road, Aladinma, prefab, akwakuma, the ALMIGHTY DOUGLAS, world bank, amaraku, etc. But any human being that supports this corrupt ROCHAS has a leaking brain.

the picture below is MCC road, at the junction to Prefab about 3 months ago. that river is actually a big gully at the side of the road. the flood was so bad that it shifted my car.
the gully along MCC road is still there.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:

him no try am, if he dares me I'll tour the whole of owerri snapping pictures, that fool called abagworo is showing pictures of hospital built by Rochas right? I can tell you authoritatively that none of those hospitals are functioning.

Chei..so he has been fooling people on NL. Thank you for bursting his lies. If he dare challenge you with his propaganda, I am ready to make a money transfer to you to enable you move around Owerri tomorrow and get us more pictures of the rot cheesy
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:

No, lets give him some credit.
the one at Ikeduru is functional, so is the one at okigwe.
the only other one that is working is the one Roachas gave to the airforce or the military along Aba road.
the others are just snake infested empty buildings
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

the picture below is MCC road, at the junction to Prefab about 3 months ago. that river is actually a big gully at the side of the road. the flood was so bad that it shifted my car.

Wharisss thissss? cheesy

How can someone lie and deceive people for the stipend he is paid while his state is wallowing in bad roads and mess? Why are some people heartless?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

Thank you my brother, that road cost me over 100k repairing my dads car, my dad parked his car by St Matthew Catholic Church and it rained the Xterra jeep got flooded.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Chei..so he has been fooling people on NL. Thank you for bursting his lies. If he dare challenge you with his propaganda, I am ready to make a money transfer to you to enable you move around Owerri tomorrow and get us more pictures of the rot cheesy

this was the picture i took at Amaraku roundabout during the raining season.
again, to give Roachas credit he has repaired it to some extent

1 Share

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

yet the state workers are dying of hunger when the idiot okorocha has refused to pay their salaries for many months?

Advise on what you need to do with your opinion on statue...

How sure are you, have you confirmed from the right source or you are reading from the pages of newspaper and media forums. Be constructive when you are criticising.

Rocha's has done extremely well in imo state and is not owing as people has politicised.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by AceVentura: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
@Abagworo,

Please don't come to this forum to write rubbish. Your paymaster is mentally retarded & unstable. Tell me one project that he has completed since he became a governor...

Black cab indeed. How many of the people that he impoverished can afford that vehicle?

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
B2mario:

How sure are you, have you confirmed from the right source or you are reading from the pages of newspaper and media forums. Be constructive when you are criticising.

Rocha's has done extremely well in imo state and is not owing as people has politicised.

please stop lying
just this morning on Hot.Fm a pastor called in and complained that his mother was given a two months arrears check that bounce. the guy was practically crying.
just last week the chairman of the the retirees came on the air and told everyone about most of the checks they were issued that bouced.
he even told a story of a retiree that died holding id dud check.
the recording is still on the Hot.fm site, you can go and listen to it.

Also, say Roaches has done very well in Owerri, not imo state. he only believes in owerri, other aspects of the state are not feeling him.

i travel a lot and take a lot of pictures. if you want proof i will upload them
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kiakia:
Propaganda. How do you know all these? Who owns the so called Imo Black Cab? The people of Imo State now know better. 2019 is almost here.

So all these unnecessary criticisms were because of 2019? keep on exposing yourself
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
B2mario:

it has now become positive because Rochas patronised Anambra product?

pls you people should leave Rochas and IMO state alone.
Yes not just Anambra but Nigeria. It's so unlike his usual weird ideas that drive him crazy.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

this was the picture i took at Amaraku roundabout during the raining season.
again, to give Roachas credit he has repaired it to some extent

Fact is that every State has many bad roads but what makes the difference is attempt to address as much as possible. Amaraku is wearing a better look now and a brand new market is under construction to replace the rickety old Orie Amaraku. Okorocha has built dozens of rural markets without noise. No Governor in history can challenge Okorocha by 30% in terms of projects. His wife has built over 120 houses for widows and just like her husband no past 1st lady in history can even lay claim to building only 30 houses for widows.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
He demolished the market but left it like that, so those street traders are back to the place that is why it is like that now. It is a current picture.

I'm marking your comments.
cus I will be travelling to imo soonest to see for my self..
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 11:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

I'm glad I have someone clearly seeing the game being played. No Governor can challenge Okorocha in terms of projects in history of Southeast but there is calculated attempt to deny that truth. This is a rural market he built at Obowo but yet you can hear some people say he did everything in Owerri. I earlier posted a rural hospital he built at Iho in Ikeduru which is better than most State's central hospital but yet he's building 27.

Oga truth cannot be hidden, Rochas still remain the best in the east. My silent on nairaland does not mean I've lost fate in him. the man is making us proud.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Fact is that every State has many bad roads but what makes the difference is attempt to address as much as possible. Amaraku is wearing a better look now and a brand new market is under construction to replace the rickety old Orie Amaraku. Okorocha has built dozens of rural markets without noise. No Governor in history can challenge Okorocha by 30% in terms of projects. His wife has built over 120 houses for widows and just like her husband no past 1st lady in history can even lay claim to building only 30 houses for widows.

i did not ask you about markets or roads, i asked you to show us the pictures of the hospitals YOU said he was on tge verge of completing. not the picture of outside, we want the picture of inside the hospital likee the Ikeduru hospital you showed us.

stop flogging the horse, when i put the picture of Amaraku i gave him credit for repairing it.
this thread is not about what the wife has done, its about Roachas.
k
also, kindly show us the REAL DOUGLAS ROAD while you are at it.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

thought you're even in IMO self.
Mitchww
u carry the matter like gala for head
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Donsammi:

I'm marking your comments.
cus I will be travelling to imo soonest to see for my self..

when you get to owerri, you will be impressed by the facelift. but before you start shouting praises, kindly look for the following
1. Number of factories in the state
2. Availability of pipe borne water
3. working traffic lights
4. number of people trekking on the streets
5. quality of the taxicabs
6. number of passengers in the cab
7. drastic change between owerri and places outside owerri
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

it's really not like that. don't mind the OP, he's jealous of Anambra. I'm from Imo state and I'm proud of Anambra, a place were if you throw a hypothetical stone at Nnewi, it would hit 2 or 3 companies before it touches the ground. A state where the people checkmate their governor to do the right thing at the right time. development occurs constantly unlike in OWERRI were face llift only occurs in December when people would come back for Christmas. In Anambra, you can drive to interior villages and still have good roads unlike in Imo state were good roads are centered in the capital.

Anambra man! stop lying cos it leads no where. I was in Owerri in easter and the city was cool
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

But he's right. If any city in Anambra attained 30% of what Owerri is gradually turning to be, the Governor would have been praised and elevated artificially but because Okorocha isn't from there most jealous ones like you take delight in trying to project Imo in bad light.

you this undiluted idiot called abagworo, why are you taking pictures of the same place from different angles? show us mcc road, DOUGLAS road relief market road

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
B2mario:

Anambra man! stop lying cos it leads no where. I was in Owerri in easter and the city was cool

and i am in Owerri right now.
Oh you are not even in owerri , i have been wasting my time with you.
let me ask you, what were the two topics discussed this week on Hot.fm on the people's assembly?
are you angry i told the truth about Anambra?
Easter? you are 9 months old in current events on owerri

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

This is the new Douglas road after demolition.

abagworo so this is your DOUGLAS road? may this white lie continue in your life and family, may you never know truth in your miserable life, may Rochas your sadistic master ruin your life the same way he has ruined Imo state
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Gkemz: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rochas and his advisers no get common sense. How this bus take resemble a taxi.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

and i am in Owerri right now.
Oh you are not even in owerri , i have been wasting my time with you.
let me ask you, what were the two topics discussed this week on Hot.fm on the people's assembly?
are you angry i told the truth about Anambra?
Easter? you are 9 months old in current events on owerri

Hot fm is as fake as Vanguard or Punch or Thisday report on Imo State. Because the owner Chris Anyanwu doesn't like Okorocha they deliberately broadcast falsehood and block neutral people from airing their view. I have pensioners in my family and none is owed.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rochie, like I normally refer u but not in ur presence. I like ur concept from day one. So far u have maintained free education for more than a decade. U have my respect. Continue ur good will in Imo and beyond. Though I know u are bountifully blessed but let God in His infinite kindness, continue to bless u and your ur household IJN, amen. #BLOCK

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cjrane2:
Bloody liars.
Rochas will NEVER patronize INNOSON.

He is only bringing this lie to cool people down about his Keke ban.

people should not fall for the lie.
INNOSON can also make KEKE if they truly want to patronize the company.

Too true... after all Innoson can also make kekes. They are very portable and can go places buses and cars can't. Plus the fare is cheaper.
Is Imo going to fix all the roads so that they are passable after rains? Because governor can navigate around in his SUV without issue, he should not forget that those small small tires and low clearance on these buses can't achieve what his SUV can.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Hot fm is as fake as Vanguard or Punch or Thisday report on Imo State. Because the owner Chris Anyanwu doesn't like Okorocha they deliberately broadcast falsehood and block neutral people from airing their view. I have pensioners in my family and none is owed.

you are like the naive man that goes fishing and doesn't catch any fish then says there is no fish in the sea. i have pensioners in my family that are being owed; i know because i now have to bear their burden.
so Mr faraway that claims to know everything that is happening here, we that wear the shoe knows where it hurts the most.
when you come back and see for yourself what is happening not via phonecalls or reading newspaper, we can now talk.

By the way, where are the hospital pictures??!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.