Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (84592 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Leopantro:

you are like the naive man that goes fishing and doesn't catch any fish then says there is no fish in the sea. i have pensioners in my family that are being owed; i know because i now have to bear their burden.
so Mr faraway that claims to know everything that is happening here, we that wear the shoe knows where it hurts the most.
when you come back and see for yourself what is happening not via phonecalls or reading newspaper, we can now talk.

By the way, where are the hospital pictures??!!

You belong to opposition hence your lies. My people are not owed a dime and I believe in only what they tell me not some political talk.

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Nice move...
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:

You belong to opposition hence your lies. My people are not owed a dime and I believe in only what they tell me not some political talk.

Does that look like a hospital to you?
Who lied about pictures of Douglas road?
Who lied about 27 hospitals on the "verge of completion"?
Even you denied your paymaster when he made his sister commisionor because you couldnt believe he could do such degree of nepotism.
tell me where i lied and for each lie you being up, i will being up 5 of yours with confirmation

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
Bloody liars.
Rochas will NEVER patronize INNOSON.

He is only bringing this lie to cool people down about his Keke ban.

people should not fall for the lie.
INNOSON can also make KEKE if they truly want to patronize the company.

Anyone who believes Roches Cockorocha and that his numbskull balls licker, is insane! That man is the biggest fraud ever to come out from the east. He will go to any length to perpetrate his fraud.

Anyways, only tools will fall for that crap!

3 Likes

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by hen3094real(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2017
9ja na war ooo so no more keke nape again issokay
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Africonji:

Just stop this hatred and appreciate Rochas for once. I know that if this news was happening in Anambra, you would have been praising the Aguleri drunkard to high heavens. Why must you see good and call it evil. Like Abagworo said, rochas has patronized innoson the most even more than Aguleri drunkard. Stop your evil campaign of calumony against rochas. You have been warned.

Abagworo, how much do you get for all these troubles? Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by francizy(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Okorocha, okorobia amu nmili! Okorocha stopped bike and brought in keke napep, now he is stopping keke to bring in and according to report ' innoson buses'. Tomorrow, he will ban innoson to bring in 'tipper'. Confused efuluefu!

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 2:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
Bloody liars.

Keep Quiet And Dont Comment On What You Did Not Know Just To Garner Nairaland Likes That Has Not Put Food On Your Table. My Arguement Is Based On Innoson Petronage, Dont Be In Somewhere Else And Dish Out Lies On What Is Happening In Imo State. I Have Not Seen State That Patronised Innoson More Than Imo State Govt. All The State Ministries Where Given Innoson Hilux Van And Innoson Buses. All The Local Govts Recieved Innoson Hilux Van And Innoson Bus. It Is Official Vehicle L G A Bosses Are Using In Imo. Come To Innoson Manufacturing Keke, I Laugh At You. So Because Nigerias Want Local Product Will Make Innoson To Delve Into Manufacturing Of Keke? Did You Think It Is To Wake Up And Start Manufacturing. To Produce A Prototype Isnt Easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donbigi2(m): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Owerri is a jungle. Don't even allow anyone deceive you. The way this guy lie you will think this not the same Owerri he yaps about. Hehehehe

This place has been demolished since nah
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donbigi2(m): 3:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:

This is the new Douglas road after demolition.
This is not Douglas oga

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Obidon042: 4:08am On Dec 09, 2017
okorocha want to use Nigeria products cover up his blunders, nice steps though.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 5:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Donbigi2:

This place has been demolished since nah

That is the real picture, they are back now trading on the roadside,
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Cjrane2:
Bloody liars.

Do you know that 60% of the states official vehicles are innoson?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

How sure are you, have you confirmed from the right source or you are reading from the pages of newspaper and media forums. Be constructive when you are criticising.

Rocha's has done extremely well in imo state and is not owing as people has politicised.
I have a friend who his dad works with IMO state government, also I've been to IMO state twice but my last visit was October this year.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Leopantro:

and i am in Owerri right now.
Oh you are not even in owerri , i have been wasting my time with you.
let me ask you, what were the two topics discussed this week on Hot.fm on the people's assembly?
are you angry i told the truth about Anambra?
Easter? you are 9 months old in current events on owerri

What concerns me with Hot.FM discussion? pained oppositions can used a private radios to express their bitterness.

what benefit do you get from criticising another man's state while in your state nothing tangible goes on. So you are trying to tell people here that anambra with Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi is better than Imo with beautiful Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta and Nkwerre?

What's actually in Anambra, is there free education in anambra, is there any new higher institution in anambra compared to what Rocha's is doing in Imo, is there any airport in your overhyped Anambra, what's the condition of primary and secondary schools in Anambra?

I'm yet to see any meaningful development in Anambra state as you always boost on social media. how many dual carriageways are in Anambra compared to Imo state? no govt presence in Nnewi. Everything there is built by the indigenous people.

pls leave Rochas alone he has done pretty good and his projects are uncountable. Had it been it was in Anambra that all these are going, hmmmm, by now you would have created a forum and be comparing Anambra with the whole of England. Had it been Rochas is from Anambra today would have been converted to Eze Igbo gburugburu.

Even the over politicised statues, had it been it is in Anambra that a governor is bringing other countries presidents and their statues raised, the governor will be seen as an internationally renowned and connected governor who has seen light.

You once claimed here that you are from Imo state but you refer Anambra, pls on what basis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Hotzone:
Rochie, like I normally refer u but not in ur presence. I like ur concept from day one. So far u have maintained free education for more than a decade. U have my respect. Continue ur good will in Imo and beyond. Though I know u are bountifully blessed but let God in His infinite kindness, continue to bless u and your ur household IJN, amen. #BLOCK

Amen, God bless you too the truthful one. Ndi Anambra will come and claim he has not done anything
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Leopantro:

you are like the naive man that goes fishing and doesn't catch any fish then says there is no fish in the sea. i have pensioners in my family that are being owed; i know because i now have to bear their burden.
so Mr faraway that claims to know everything that is happening here, we that wear the shoe knows where it hurts the most.
when you come back and see for yourself what is happening not via phonecalls or reading newspaper, we can now talk.

By the way, where are the hospital pictures??!!

You claim to be there and you are still asking of picture of a project that is situated there. Kai ife emere eme!
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:

show them more let them go and hug transformer. Rochas is the next President of Igbo extraction
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

I have a friend who his dad works with IMO state government, also I've been to IMO state twice but my last visit was October this year.

See your life, you've visited twice in your entire life and spoke as if you reside in the state. Are you from where sef?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by rhymz(m): 8:01am On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
I swear keke is the best, imagine students entering this heat-generating bus after lecture, its annoying, unlike the cool air that one get from entering keke, also when one is in a haste, one will be waiting for the bus to be filled up before one can reach his/her destination coupled with a lot of dropping. I dunno what roachas is smoking, his policy made me trek from my school to a very far bank all because I couldn't see a taxi or keke and I needed to withdraw so badly, came back almost limping, I'm so mad. God will judge him for the sufferings of Imolites.
can you shut up and stop writing nonsense like you have your brains left in the house. What exactly is the meaning of heat generating bus, are you sure you are a student like you are claiming cos you sound very dumb and stupid for a student.

Imagine a student that can not put her points across without sounding like a retard and an unexposed buffoon.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
MikeBetty:
Keep Quiet And Dont Comment On What You Did Not Know Just To Garner Nairaland Likes That Has Not Put Food On Your Table. My Arguement Is Based On Innoson Petronage, Dont Be In Somewhere Else And Dish Out Lies On What Is Happening In Imo State. I Have Not Seen State That Patronised Innoson More Than Imo State Govt. All The State Ministries Where Given Innoson Hilux Van And Innoson Buses. All The Local Govts Recieved Innoson Hilux Van And Innoson Bus. It Is Official Vehicle L G A Bosses Are Using In Imo. Come To Innoson Manufacturing Keke, I Laugh At You. So Because Nigerias Want Local Product Will Make Innoson To Delve Into Manufacturing Of Keke? Did You Think It Is To Wake Up And Start Manufacturing. To Produce A Prototype Isnt Easy

Oga I tire for these people oo. because of their attitudes I stopped commenting on nairaland. I don't know what Rochas did to them that they are fighting him and in extension Imo state denying and covering his works and progress in the state. From my candid observation, Rochas mean well for Igbos and has Igbo interest at heart, the only governor patronizing Igbo owned product while the governor of the state where the product is produced will prefer to import. Tomorrow they will give this good step another interpretation telling you that the reason Rochas go for them is because they are cheap and substandard.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:02am On Dec 09, 2017
I have warned you idiot to leave Anambra out of this. The person you quoted is an Imolite, so why are you drawing Anambra into this mess.

Anambra is far ahead of Imo state in all indices of development so we can not compete with them.

Focus on your dead ABIA STATE.

Abia state is the worst state in the SE/SS but it does not bother you. See Abia state below

[s]
B2mario:

What concerns me with Hot.FM discussion? pained oppositions can used a private radios to express their bitterness.

what benefit do you get from criticising another man's state while in your state nothing tangible goes on. So you are trying to tell people here that anambra with Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi is better than Imo with beautiful Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta and Nkwerre?

What's actually in Anambra, is there free education in anambra, is there any new higher institution in anambra compared to what Rocha's is doing in Imo, is there any airport in your overhyped Anambra, what's the condition of primary and secondary schools in Anambra?

I'm yet to see any meaningful development in Anambra state as you always boost on social media. how many dual carriageways are in Anambra compared to Imo state? no govt presence in Nnewi. Everything there is built by the indigenous people.

pls leave Rochas alone he has done pretty good and his projects are uncountable. Had it been it was in Anambra that all these are going, hmmmm, by now you would have created a forum and be comparing Anambra with the whole of England. Had it been Rochas is from Anambra today would have been converted to Eze Igbo gburugburu.

Even the over politicised statues, had it been it is in Anambra that a governor is bringing other countries presidents and their statues raised, the governor will be seen as an internationally renowned and connected governor who has seen light.

You once claimed here that you are from Imo state but you refer Anambra, pls on what basis?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Abia state is a dead state but it does not bother you but you are here talking about people that didn't cause your problem. There's no govt presence in Abia state. If you doubt me see below.

[s]
B2mario:

See your life, you've visited twice in your entire life and spoke as if you reside in the state. Are you from where sef?
[/s]

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
This is the condition of ABIA STATE but it doesn't bother the Aba illiterate B2mario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncbWdxadvk
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Austin234(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo, this ur campaign for Gov Rochas must be strong oo. E-warrior for the government. Pls connect me if u don't mind. Winks!!!
Abagworo:
While many seem fixated at the manipulation of a good and honorable policy of Imo Government by opposition, the more knowledgeable people understand it is a revolution about to kick-start from Imo State. Tricycles or Keke are mostly imported from Asia and over the last few years Nigerians have imported them in millions while Innoson our own local product was struggling to survive. Behold one of the major advantage of Keke ban in Owerri as Innoson brand buses are about making a boom shaka boom in popularity. Hopefully other Southeastern States and indeed Nigerian States will key in to encourage the growth of our own. In Igbo we say "Nkea bu nke anyi".

Behold the "Imo Black Cab".
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Abia state is dead. Watch this video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVwBM-uGGn2mhXoCOyGwfiyfRy_ry9aWv&t=19s&v=xFl1XnM4xAU

kai, mad dog is acting. Will those pictures remove the hot jellof lice I ate this money from my stomach (speaking in Anambra tone). ife emele eme. For your information this Edo man, I'm from Anambra .

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2017
ABIA STATE is a cursed dead state but it doesn't bother B2mario

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

STFU!

I don't tell lies unlike idiots APC e-rats!!!

The picture posted by that APC zombie is a lie & the idiot governor owes many months salaries.

Support your claims with proof, I already posted picture proof of my claims. As regard the salaries issue, if you have evidence to counter my claims do post the link OK or getthefuck out
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
I am from Sokoto but ABIA STATE is dead. You guys are cursed.

B2mario:

kai, mad dog is acting. Will those pictures remove the hot jellof lice I ate this money from my stomach (speaking in Anambra tone). ife emele eme. For your information this Edo man, I'm from Anambra .

2 Likes

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is the condition of ABIA STATE but it doesn't bother the Aba illiterate B2mario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncbWdxadvk

kai, a prospective Ph.D holder is an illiterate? Oga can we upload our certificates here. From your actions, you are the fool. I'm done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.