Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos (13351 Views)

Due Diligence Is The Key When Buying Land - Maryanne Moghalu / Preventive Measures When Buying Land In Nigeria. / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Nwaoma198(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
But I hear say Land don finish for Nigeria kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Dreamzykayz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
All this one na story 4 d dogs
number 1 warning....stay away frm omo onile i repeat stay away frm omo onile they can make ur life miserable #peace

1 Like

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by wtfcoded: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Me... buy land for lagos?
Tufiakwa, God forbid!
After what land grabbers did to my uncle, i swore i'll never buy land that is outta southeast.
angry
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by DogsOut: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
fineyemi:
I.must get a land in ibeju lekki between today and 2020. So help me God.

Op how about ikorodu. what's the sale price there?
Can you expatiate further bro? help me a brother before I sink money into ibeju lekki
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by fineyemi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
omooajisnooni:

I work with Adron homes and properties Ltd
we have land in all our estates like Ikorodu behind Caleb University (1,1250,000 at promo price ending 31st of December and gift items like goats, bags of rice and vegetable oil), Ibeju Lekki, Atan Ota, Shimawa... call or WhatsApp 08034309506 for more information or questions.
Have saved your contact. Tanks sir

1 Like

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Favoured35: 11:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
@sleekyP and omooajinooni, is the lemon Friday promo still on and when does it lapse?

I am kind of intetested in Adron homes but I have some questions / concerns:

1. U don't get allocated ur land physically until u want to build eventhough u have paid in full d cost of d land? Must I buy d land with d intention to build? - can't I just buy d land and fence it round n leave it without building?
2. Why re ur charges so high - devt fees?, survey? Security, supervision?....its like it's 1 man setting all d rules (no democracy whatsoever)....how 're we sure we 're not going to be still tenants in our own houses in future?

Look forward to ur responses

Regards

1 Like

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by aziz83(m): 8:08am On Dec 09, 2017
are u in need of land surveyor in ibadan
contact surv. lasisi 08165795576
for your land survey and many more
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by buzzman55: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
We now have to be guided on how to buy land again? IBO LA nlo gan na
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 1:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Favoured35:
@sleekyP, is the lemon Friday promo still on and when does it lapse?

1. U don't get allocated ur land physically until u want to build eventhough u have paid in full d cost of d land? Must I buy d land with d intention to build? - can't I just buy d land and fence it round n leave it without building?
2. Why re ur charges so high - devt fees?, survey? Security, supervision?....its like it's 1 man setting all d rules (no democracy whatsoever)....how 're we sure we 're not going to be still tenants in our own houses in future?

Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Lemon Friday Promo is still on and it will be ending this Friday (15/12/2017)

An Allocation Letter will be issued to you once you have completed your payment for the land(s), if it is for Investment purpose,other charges

doesn't apply but once you are ready to build you will pay for the infrastructural fees which are: Perimeter Fencing, Provision of Transformer,Street Light,Electrification,Recreation Centre,Drainage System,Road and CCTV.

Once you pay up to 70% of the infrastructural fees you can start building/fencing it round and leave it

2. Our charges are not so high,its value for money. you not just buying a land,you are buying in an estate with ready made infrastructures in place.

Survey:

We do your drawing and Survey for you to your taste,we have the best professional on ground to take care of that....Remember,we are a Certified Developer.

Security:

There is need for the Security in the estate,the store keeper must make sure all your materials brought-in are in place and nothing goes missing....no missing of cement or sharing of gravel grin grin

Supervisory:

We have a team that will supervise your site just to make your materials brought-in are up to standard,No one bent pillar...good decking and good foundation...our team will supervise it for you whether you are on ground or not.

Ofcourse there is Democracy smiley Please Come in and Lets Strike a Deal smiley

Please give me a call for more info 08148450760

Regards,

Oladimeji

1 Like

Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Favoured35:
@sleekyP and omooajinooni, is the lemon Friday promo still on and when does it lapse?

Regards
Still on...please get in-touch smiley
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
land wey i buy for ibeju lekki last year, na stories the company dey tell me till now. i just tire o. abeg when una see any thing "in progress" in their ads or documents, please flee. "excision in progress" since last year. my money o

Are you saying your portion has not been allocated since last year?
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Are you saying your portion has not been allocated since last year?
just got papers 2 weeks o. Physical allocation has not been done
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
just got papers 2 weeks o. Physical allocation has not been done

Though I don't know which of the real estate company sold to you, but did paper given to you include Deed of assignment and the Survey Document which carry the details of your own portion of the plot; like plot number and the block?
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

Though I don't know which of the real estate company sold to you, but did paper given to you include Deed of assignment and the Survey Document which carry the details of your own portion of the plot; like plot number and the block?
yes. Dont even know if its real anyways cheesy. Maybe i wud verify it someday
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
yes. Dont even know if its real anyways cheesy. Maybe i wud verify it someday

You don't have any issue then, is the company Revolution Plus?
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
INTEGRITYA1:

You don't have any issue then, is the company Revolution Plus?
nope. Intend to do business with dem this coming year tho. Dey look legit
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
yeyerolling:
nope. Intend to do business with dem this coming year tho. Dey look legit

Definitely Sir, kindly reach me Sir. 08062342001.

For any of their Estates, Ibeju-Lekki, Ikorodu, mowe or Abuja.

I'm at your service Sir. You can beep me tonight Sir.
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by bebe2(f): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
SleekyP:

Still on...please get in-touch smiley

Can u just answer?? Abi na cult secret??
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by SleekyP(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
bebe2:

Can u just answer?? Abi na cult secret??

Favoured35:
@sleekyP, is the lemon Friday promo still on and when does it lapse?

Regards

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Lemon Friday Promo is still on and it will be ending this Friday (15/12/2017)

An Allocation Letter will be issued to you once you have completed your payment for the land(s), if it is for Investment purpose,other charges

doesn't apply but once you are ready to build you will pay for the infrastructural fees which are: Perimeter Fencing, Provision of Transformer,Street Light,Electrification,Recreation Centre,Drainage System,Road and CCTV.

Once you pay up to 70% of the infrastructural fees you can start building/fencing it round and leave it

2. Our charges are not so high,its value for money. you not just buying a land,you are buying in an estate with ready made infrastructures in place.

Survey:

We do your drawing and Survey for you to your taste,we have the best professional on ground to take care of that....Remember,we are a Certified Developer.

Security:

There is need for the Security in the estate,the store keeper must make sure all your materials brought-in are in place and nothing goes missing....no missing of cement or sharing of gravel grin grin

Supervisory:

We have a team that will supervise your site just to make your materials brought-in are up to standard,No one bent pillar...good decking and good foundation...our team will supervise it for you whether you are on ground or not.

Ofcourse there is Democracy smiley Please Come in and Lets Strike a Deal smiley

Please give me a call for more info 08148450760

Regards,

Oladimeji
Re: Basic Guide To Buying Land In Lagos by Homeyfav: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2018
w27=[pl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roofing tiles: Aluminium roofing materials and prices / Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartment With BQ (ensuite) For Sell / BEACH HAVEN PHASE 2. Beachfront Estate Strictly For Commercial Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.