Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? (2756 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Those questions are not sound.

What's up? cheesy
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by gabe: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2017
read up on the big bang and evolution. the rest are fables
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by JackBizzle: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Quietly evaporate and go and condense on one-of your so called numerous world forums where you are idolized.

Crappy talk from a crappy individual grin

Butterflyl1on the derailer
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
gabe:
read up on the big bang and evolution. the rest are fables
what preceded the big bang? and what caused the big bang? or are those fables too?

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by olaleye1355(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ryabcool:
Burning questions on my mind since last month that have refused to let me have rest of mind;

1. What makes Is Is?

ANS: Everything is the evidence of All that Is!

2. What Was before Is?

ANS: Nothing

3. What Will Be after Is?

ANS: Nothing

4. Is Is perpetually guaranteed?

ANS: Absolutely

5. If Yes, what makes one so sure?

ANS: You exist inside of Is

6. What is the origin of what spawned time and matter?

ANS: Is

7. What exists outside the universe?

ANS : Nothing

8. The universe is perpetually expanding, what is it expanding into?

ANS : Yes , Infinity

9. Before Time and Matter, what was?

ANS : Is

Ask or rephrase your questions.... I am Is
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by manikal: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Ryabcool:
Burning questions on my mind since last month that have refused to let me have rest of mind;

1. What makes Is Is?

2. What Was before Is?

3. What Will Be after Is?

4. Is Is perpetually guaranteed?

5. If Yes, what makes one so sure?

6. What is the origin of what spawned time and matter?

7. What exists outside the universe?

8. The universe is perpetually expanding, what is it expanding into?

9. Before Time and Matter, what was?

I have more questions I need answering, but i'll settle for the answers to these first. If like me, you also have thoughts like these and have come up with theories that might provide answers to these, feel free to share too. Intellectual submissions only; I don't want a sermon about what is written in a man made book that is but a reflection of his attempt to explain the extraordinary.

So, lets discuss!

The only way to know what IS , is to know "WHO IS THINKING ABOUT WHAT IS"
In essence , to know WHO YOU ARE , behind the veil of name , physical body and experiences
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
manikal:

The only way to know what IS , is to know "WHO IS THINKING ABOUT WHAT IS"
In essence , to know WHO YOU ARE , behind the veil of name , physical body and experiences
how can I do that sir?
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by urahara(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Ryabcool:
Hello. Thanks for commenting.

I'm sorry but you didn't answer my questions. You just said God like it's an excuse to explain what you don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is God, but I do not accept that line of conversation as it is somewhat dismissive and preventive of man's ability to gain more knowledge.

for this statement all nations shall call you blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by manikal: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Ryabcool:
how can I do that sir?

By meditation. Consciousness is the ability to be aware of something.
Now imagine being conscious of consciousness. This is the real meaning of meditation. Placing attention on the WHAT IS that is lodged within your own consciousness.

The reality of your being is actually WHAT IS but because of a lifetime of ignorant thinking , the brain has forgotten this. Meditation is a repentance from your ego thoughts and instead of thinking , Listening to hear the small voice of WHAT IS

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by urahara(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
op asked some very brilliant t questions.
it's a shame the thread started getting filled with childish arguments

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by urahara(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2017
op asked some very brilliant t questions.

it's a shame the thread started getting filled with childish arguments and insults
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Niflheim(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
@op,

Your question 9 about TIME is a bit fuzzy!!!

It is like asking, "Where are the 4 corners of the earth?" The earth does not have corners, and neither can we tell whether the phrase, "what happened before time?" can be considered a relevant question.

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
Niflheim:
@op,

Your question 9 about TIME is a bit fuzzy!!!

It is like asking, "Where are the 4 corners of the earth?" The earth does not have corners, and neither can we tell whether the phrase, "what happened before time?" can be considered a relevant question.

the current inability for man to currently answer this question does not in any way invalidate its relevance. It's just like saying because man in the past could not understand why apples fall down instead of floating up does not mean the question was not relevant when asked at the time. The first step in solving a question is asking the question in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Ibeyieomi Turns Water To Wine. / PART Two:complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade..the Founder: C&S / Pastor Chris’ Daughter Rejects Him, Supports Her Mum On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.