Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? (2758 Views)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos / Pastor Caught Tearing And Burning The Quran In Kogi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Burning questions on my mind since last month that have refused to let me have rest of mind;

1. What makes Is Is?

2. What Was before Is?

3. What Will Be after Is?

4. Is Is perpetually guaranteed?

5. If Yes, what makes one so sure?

6. What is the origin of what spawned time and matter?

7. What exists outside the universe?

8. The universe is perpetually expanding, what is it expanding into?

9. Before Time and Matter, what was?

I have more questions I need answering, but i'll settle for the answers to these first. If like me, you also have thoughts like these and have come up with theories that might provide answers to these, feel free to share too. Intellectual submissions only; I don't want a sermon about what is written in a man made book that is but a reflection of his attempt to explain the extraordinary.

So, lets discuss!
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Take stock of those around you and you will... hear them talk in precise terms about themselves and their surroundings, which would seem to point to them having ideas on the matter. But start to analyse those ideas and you will find that they hardly reflect in any way the reality to which they appear to refer, and if you go deeper you will discover that there is not even an attempt to adjust the ideas to this reality. Quite the contrary: through these notions the individual is trying to cut off any personal vision of reality, of his own very life. For life is at the start a chaos in which one is lost. The individual suspects this, but he is frightened at finding himself face to face with reality, and tries to cover it over with a certain of fantasy, where everything is clear. It does not worry him that his "ideas" are not true, he uses them as trenches for the defense of his existence, as scarecrows to frighten away reality. -- Jose Ortega Y Gasset

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Day2logic:
undecided
Hello sir. Do you have answers to my questions or do you just want to make a nuisance of yourself online? smiley

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ryabcool:
Burning questions on my mind since last month that have refused to let me have rest of mind;

1. What makes Is Is?

2. What Was before Is?

3. What Will Be after Is?

4. Is Is perpetually guaranteed?

5. If Yes, what makes one so sure?

6. What is the origin of what spawned time and matter?

7. What exists outside the universe?

8. The universe is perpetually expanding, what is it expanding into?

9. Before Time and Matter, what was?

I have more questions I need answering, but i'll settle for the answers to these first. If like me, you also have thoughts like these and have come up with theories that might provide answers to these, feel free to share too. Intellectual submissions only; I don't want a sermon about what is written in a man made book that is but a reflection of his attempt to explain the extraordinary.

So, lets discuss!
God.. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Time is just a fragment of eternity
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
salvation101:
God.. He is from everlasting to everlasting. Time is just a fragment of eternity
Hello. Thanks for commenting.

I'm sorry but you didn't answer my questions. You just said God like it's an excuse to explain what you don't know.

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is God, but I do not accept that line of conversation as it is somewhat dismissive and preventive of man's ability to gain more knowledge.
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by iamnlia(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
This questions deserve front page.
cc: seun, lalasticlala, Billyonaire
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
iamnlia:
cc: seun, lalasticlala
i concur.
cc: ishilove, mynd44
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by NairalandSARS: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Those questions are not sound.

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2017
xxxxxx
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
xxxxx

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Which of the Gods ?

Jehovah is not Allah. These are different Gods, so please tell me. Which of the Gods ?

And let me add that Allah and Jehovah are just generic names of Extra-terrestrial beings who once ruled over this planet and they are no longer in action here.

Our DNA codes was written with a program that generate a worship command. The coding was designed to make us worship our Creator, when in essence they were doing their job and have moved on.
But humans are stuck on the Worship and Savior Program of the matrix. We are supposed to worship nothing.

We are sovereign.

I know you think you made sense even to yourself right?

If These your claim about Jehovah is true about him moving on then why put a worship code in the DNA in the first place if it wasn't required? Worship points at dependency and connection and you are just throwing words around and trying to say that is now redundant even when it was deliberately and painstakingly added to our DNA. Rubbish!

Also if Jehovah has moved on, where and to what has he moved on to? Amuse me with your barbershop banter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

20yrs ago, I ask 100 times more questions than you asked now and it started the journey of my research, now life is never the same again. I hope you are ready to become what you seek, because your journey is about to begin.
Wow! I'm impressed with your submission to say the least, and my interest has exponentially grown. I would like to learn more, and I am ready.

Sadly, I do not have the financial resources to pay for such knowledge. But if there is any other means of payment that could also make do, I would like to know.
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Deicide: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I know you think you made sense even to yourself right?

If These your claim about Jehovah is true about him moving on then why put a worship code in the DNA in the first place if it wasn't required? Worship points at dependency and connection and you are just throwing words around and trying to say that is now redundant even when it was deliberately and painstakingly added to our DNA. Rubbish!

Also if Jehovah has moved on, where and to what has he moved on to? Amuse me with your barbershop banter. grin
Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2017
xxxx
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Deicide: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
salvation101:
I can as well say A flying unicorn did it. God is just an answer you give out of ignorance and dont get me wrong it might be God but you dont have evidence for that it might as well be Aliens, It might be anything and it might as well be noting, thats why most Atheist favourite answer is just to humbly say I dont know

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
xxxxx
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not respond to idiots. Who ever wants to learn from me, should do so with maximum respect to my person. If you try this nonsense again next time, I will respond to no more questions. I did not spend over 2 decades to study just to insulted by foolish people who have not even read their religious books wisely.

I will no longer respond to any of you until this slowpoke apologizes.

Who is this 2 piece fiddlestick and what are you feeling like? You spent nearly 2 decades on what? Word juggling and convincing yourself that your nonsensical jargon is an authority and you are sovereign when nothing gum you for yansh grin

Yeah I said it, come and beat me oh sovereign mòron.

When you have no answer to questions you start acting like a big baby and throwing a temper tantrum shouting "he insulted me" everywhere. If I did not insult you in my first comment but asked "innocently ignorant" questions grin , yet you claim I insulted you okay now I am insulting you so your sovereign Dundee United brain can see the clear difference between that post and this one.

If I try this next time you will no longer respond to me ba?

Odè who do you really think you are? My boss, my life, the air I breath?

Gerraarrahia men you are just an overstuffed fart machine who specializes in blowing hot air.

Know when to shut up and how to speak. You speak so condescendly to everyone and you think say me I send you?

Keep farting your usual nonsensical barber shop prattle and deceiving yourself the more. Your self therapy of self deception is obviously working.

3 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Sanitize your thread from idiots, I have been insulted and I do not take no insults from no fuccking body. Until you deliver a stern warning to the little slowpoke on this thread, I am out. I have respectful followership in global forums and this barbaric humans on this forum always insult when knowledge is beyond their local brain that does has no positive neurotransmissions.

LMAO you have respectful followership on global forums? YOU? I mean YOU?

post the link of 2 of these "world forums" and let me sign up there too and join your pathetic and hallucinatory list of ass lickers and boot shiners.

See locito claiming we have local brain. You are on what you call a forum you claim barbarians occupy yet you do not want to go away from the forum. Do you not know that you are also a barbarian?

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
butterflyl1on:

LMAO you have respectful followership on global forums? YOU? I mean YOU?

post the link of 2 of these "world forums" and let me sign up there too and join your pathetic and hallucinatory list of ass lickers and boot shiners.

See locito claiming we have local brain. You are on what you call a forum you claim barbarians occupy yet you do not want to go away from the forum. Do you not know that you are also a barbarian?
Easy sir. Let's not derail the purpose of this thread by causing a Cuss fest. I have questions I need answering and would appreciate if you can contribute to the discussion. If in the negative, then perhaps it is better to shift the hostilities to another thread. Regards
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
NairalandSARS:
Those questions are not sound.
on what premise? and on whose authority?
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Deicide:
I can as well say A flying unicorn God is just an answer you give out of ignorance and dont get me wrong it might be god but you dont have evidence for that it might as well be Aliens, It might be anything and it might as well be noting thats why most Atheist favourite answer is just to humbly say I dont know
why then argue wen u dont know? Well as a theist i do know according to wat the Bible teaches. Except op is saying he wants another answer wch is different from what the Bible teaches den i can't help him. He can keep on seeking
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I do not respond to idiots. Who ever wants to learn from me, should do so with maximum respect to my person. If you try this nonsense again next time, I will respond to no more questions. I did not spend over 2 decades to study just to insulted by foolish people who have not even read their religious books wisely.

I will no longer respond to any of you until this slowpoke apologizes.
being bashed for one's belief is part of the job. ignore and let live
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Ryabcool(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
salvation101:
why then argue wen u dont know? Well as a deist i do know according to wat the Bible teaches. Except op is saying he wants another answer wch is different from what the Bible teaches den i can't help him. He can keep on seeking
thank you for acknowledging your limitations. What i seek transcends Christianity or any religion. They are simply questions about the mysteries of reality
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Ryabcool:
being bashed for one's belief is part of the job. ignore and let live
That is absolute rubbish. I have no belief system. I wasted my time responding to this thread cos my username was mentioned.

Deleting all my posts now.
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2017
iamnlia:
cc: seun, lalasticlala, Billyonaire

iamnlia, do not mention me on some of these threads, cos I can no longer tolerate insults. I have wiped out of my responses in the face of insults. I no longer have time to waste with people who do not respect opinions. I think I have outgrown the need to be tolerant to certain things. I shouldnt be on this forum in the first place.
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

iamnlia, do not mention me on some of these threads, cos I can no longer tolerate insults. I have wiped out of my responses in the face of insults. I no longer have time to waste with people who do not respect opinions. I think I have outgrown the need to be tolerant to certain things. I shouldnt be on this forum in the first place.
put ur ego down, dis is a faceless forum and u also don't av an idea whoever u r responding to so stop wearing a patronizing attitude.. U av the choice to ignore or respond to post. No matter who u r, Nairaland still belongs to Seun Osewa
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by Deicide: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
salvation101:
why then argue wen u dont know?
Am not arguing o grin

Well as a deist i do know according to wat the Bible teaches.
How come a deist is going by what the bible says?

Except op is saying he wants another answer wch is different from what the Bible teaches den i can't help him. He can keep on seeking
I am not the op
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

Quietly evaporate and go and condense on one-of your so called numerous world forums where you are idolized.

Crappy talk from a crappy individual grin
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
That is absolute rubbish. I have no belief system. I wasted my time responding to this thread cos my username was mentioned.

Deleting all my posts now.

Who your posts epp?
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by butterflyl1on: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
salvation101:
put ur ego down, dis is a faceless forum and u also don't av an idea whoever u r responding to so stop wearing a patronizing attitude.. U av the choice to ignore or respond to post. No matter who u r, Nairaland still belongs to Seun Osewa

You dey mind the Kobo billyonaire? cheesy
Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by AlvanT(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

No disrespect Sir but you're too proud to be honest, every learned fellow who try to make sense on this forum is always bashed by the ignorant ones, it's perfectly normal. I believe you're a Naturalist and Evolutionist, why not let this slide and do what you do for your followers/students and people that look up to you? You are so allergic to ridicule and criticism, and as a scientist who you claim you are, you should expect this things and know how to counter them. You might possess all the abilities you claim to have but with the little I know about spirituality, your power might be sources from the "dark side" because a true mystic knows how to tame thier anger and not let thier ego get the better of them.

2 Likes

Re: Burning Questions About Time, Space, Reality, Universe And What Existed Before? by AlvanT(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
butterflyl1on:

You dey mind the Kobo billyonaire? cheesy
Kobo Billionaire grin grin...my liver!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IKONSO AND IGBOHO: Proving Juju Does Not Work Or Do They? Lets Take A Deep Look / Language Of Jesus / Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.