Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. (1461 Views)

Second US Aircraft Carrier Enters Mediterranean Sea Heading Toward Israel / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets / Rockets Fall Near US Embassy In Baghdad Injuring Five As World War 3 Fears Mount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by sdindan: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rocket Fired From Gaza Downed by Israel Missile Defense System
This is a developing story

Almog Ben Zikri
18:12
Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system shot down a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip on Friday night.

Rocket sirens were sounded in southern Israel and communities near the Gaza Strip.

The cities Ashkelon and Sderot were included in the alert, as well as a number of communities around the Gaza enclave.

On Thursday, three rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip toward Israel. One rocket landed inside Israel and two landed inside the Strip. The Israeli army attacked two positions inside the Strip in retaliation.

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by marshalldgreat(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by SalamRushdie: 5:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Every IDF reserve should be recalled immediately so those idiot that want to challenge the new status of the holy city be dealt with

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
okay
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by ritababe(f): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
world war 111 loading, no thanks to trump
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Visible007: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
À
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol... Israel will just demolish Gaza in 2days

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lol... Israel will just demolish Gaza in 2days

Please help a brother: am currently in Ghana 3days ago I lost my international passport, I've looked for it everywhere couldn't find it, what should I do please I want to report it to a police station here

I need further advice.

Can I apply for lost passport? What are the requirements and how easy/soon can I get it

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Lajet: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
They have started again when Israel will start to do with them they will begin to play victim card.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by ipobarecriminals: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Islamabad. .

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
USA would use its anger on North America to handle Gaza grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Jaideyone(m): 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
these people are foolish. they attack Israel with missile defense system when they are defenseless. at the end of the day they lose 15-20 people for every single israelite they kill.

isn't that foolishness?

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Trump made a very wrong move and has been condemned by virutally every country. The only people extremely happy with the news are Nigerian Christians. I wonder the kind of hatred in them, the special hatred has blinded them from reasoning logically.

Jerusalam is sacred to ALL THREE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. To them, it's a land fought between Jews and Muslims.
Where did Jesus died if Jerusalem isn't important to them ?

Since Islam is involved they have to prove their hatred to them believing they are with the Jews. The latter that doesn't even care about their existence. They don't even value Jesus or believe in him

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by itchie: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
This foolish People are just inviting a massacre on their people. Their missiles can't hit isaeli targets because they will be neutralized by Israel's iron dome defense system but they on the other hand are just a sitting duck should Israel decide to descend on them it will be a one sided massacre

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Kophschmerzen: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Double post.
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Kophschmerzen: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Double post
SalamRushdie:
Every IDF reserve should be recalled immediately so those idiot that want to challenge the new status of the holy city be dealt with

Hey you asssrewhip, did we not warn you of the stupid decision your god took, the blood of the innocent are on drumpf and all y'all his brain dead supporting zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by SouthEastFacts: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Palestine is begging Isreal to recapture Gaza and West Bank. It will happen soon and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Mightymanna(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
ollah1:
Trump made a very wrong move and has been condemned by virutally every country. The only people extremely happy with the news are Nigerian Christians. I wonder the kind of hatred in them, the special hatred has blinded them from reasoning logically.

Jerusalam is sacred to ALL THREE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. To them, it's a land fought between Jews and Muslims.

Since Islam is involved they have to prove their hatred to them believing they are with the Jews. The latter that doesn't even care about their existence. They don't even value Jesus or believe in him
I am telling you. I dont know why Nigerian christians are celebrating this move.the last time I checked the jews have no iota of respect for the christian god jesus they call him all sort of name.
that is why the prophet said " the only thing that unite jews and christians is the hatred for muslims"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by vioment: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Mightymanna:

I am telling you. I dont know why Nigerian christians are celebrating this move.the last time I checked the jews have no iota of respect for the christian god jesus they call him all sort of name.
that is why the prophet said " the only thing that unite jews and christians is the hatred for muslims"
Leave us alone

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by SouthEastFacts: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Mightymanna:

You can't separate Christianity from Judaism.

The only difference is that the Jews are still waiting for the Messiah, while Christians believe that Jesus is that Messiah, because both his birth and death satisfied every single thing prophesied about the messiah.

Hence, Jews are still operating under the law while Christians, the Grace the death of Christ brought to souls both Christians and Non- Christians.

Don't forget also that Jesus operated under that law to redeem us from the bondage of that law.

You won't understand because as the Bible said, "The death of Jesus is nonsense to those that are been lost, but to us (Christians), it is power unto salvation".

About Jews disrespecting Jesus and Christians, yes, Jesus equally prophesied that, while Paul in the book of Galatians prophesied about the emergence of another Abrahamic religion that will prosecute the Christians. About 600 years, Islam was born in Arabia as correctly predicted in Galatians.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by adadike281(f): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You can't separate Christianity from Judaism.

The only difference is that the Jews are still waiting for the Messiah, while Christians believe that Jesus is that Messiah, because both his birth and death satisfied every single thing prophesied about the messiah.

Hence, Jews are still operating under the law while Christians, the Grace the death of Christ brought to souls both Christians and Non- Christians.

Don't forget also that Jesus operated under that law to redeem us from the bondage of that law.

You won't understand because as the Bible said, "The death of Jesus is nonsense to those that are been lost, but to us (Christians), it is power unto salvation".

About Jews disrespecting Jesus and Christians, yes, Jesus equally prophesied that, while Paul in the book of Galatians prophesied about the emergence of another Abrahamic religion that will prosecute the Christians. About 600 years, Islam was born in Arabia as correctly predicted in Galatians.
You truly are a christian!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by alBHAGDADI: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
ollah1:

Why are you going about with this same stupid rhetoric?

Are Muslims all over the world happy that they have lost Jerusalem? Capital NO.

Then why should Christians be happy that the Israelites have regained Jerusalem?

Do you understand what they believe in? If you are going about saying Jesus was killed by the Jews, don't you know that Christians believe he will o e day appear to them in that same Jerusalem and that the only way for that to happen is by first securing Jerusalem for Israel?

But wait, I thought your Quran said Jesus was not killed? How come you are trying to use that point to make Christians hate Jews just as you Muslims do?

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by jerflakes(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

I really thought you were Muslim

Why you come dey answer ISIS leader name?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by drakeli: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

[b]Jerusalam is sacred to ALL THREE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS. [/b]To them, it's a land fought between Jews and Muslims.

Where is Jerusalem mentioned in the Quran. How it became their holy city overnight I don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
How the Arab leaders will pretend to be upset, but not do anything.

“Saudi Arabia deploys two Facebook divisions & one twitter battalion to defend Jerusalem. grin

Qatar, Morocco, and Kuwait launch a joint attack on Israeli Pinterest. grin

Bahrain has taken the initiative to wipe out Zionist presence on Tinder single handedly. grin

Arab world is on the rise again - Bastards!”

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
ollah1:

The pigs are not human beings so dont abother yourself
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by mejai(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Zoharariel:
How the Arab leaders will pretend to be upset, but not do anything.

“Saudi Arabia deploys two Facebook divisions & one twitter battalion to defend Jerusalem. grin

Qatar, Morocco, and Kuwait launch a joint attack on Israeli Pinterest. grin

Bahrain has taken the initiative to wipe out Zionist presence on Tinder single handedly. grin

Arab world is on the rise again - Bastards!”
U r wicked, Aswear grin
What is Putin saying about dis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by Whyem15: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
The UN General Assembly resolution A/RES/37/43 of December 3, 1982, reaffirms:
“...the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle.”
Re: Breaking News. Gaza Fires Rockets Toward Israel. by mojeer678: 3:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
sdindan:
Rocket Fired From Gaza Downed by Israel Missile Defense System
This is a developing story

Almog Ben Zikri
18:12
Israel's Iron Dome missile defense system shot down a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip on Friday night.

Rocket sirens were sounded in southern Israel and communities near the Gaza Strip.

The cities Ashkelon and Sderot were included in the alert, as well as a number of communities around the Gaza enclave.

On Thursday, three rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip toward Israel. One rocket landed inside Israel and two landed inside the Strip. The Israeli army attacked two positions inside the Strip in retaliation.

False flag! angry

(1) (Reply)

WW2 Thread / South Africans Mocks Their President After He Struggled Putting On Facemask -vid / See What Donald Trump Did To This Beautiful Nigerian Girl Who Told Him To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.