Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,397 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari (26982 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
the panel set by FG to investigate Maina's case is headed by Madaki and they are still probing the case even though Maina has gone to hiding but will soon be arrested and prosecuted
Babachir Lawal was sacked and instantaneously replaced with a new SGF cos Buhari's government can't shield guilty criminals unlike GEJ

At least it can't be compared with Dasuki, Diezani, Olisa Metuh and other criminals from the past regime under pdp
so according to your shallow brain and warped reasoning, you mean that all SS are anti apc?
So because I'm an Apcsupporter it simply means that i am Yoruba or Hausa/fulani bah?
No wonder they call u guys pigs and idiots cos that is how they reason.
I talk am say you are unrepentant!

So with all that crime Babachir Lawal was just sacked?
Imagine its the opponent, have you imagined what your master will do?

Maina's case is been investigated by the same people that reinstate him

What do you mean by he is hiding when the man himself said he is still receiving his salaries Abi na ghost worker grin grin grin
Abi na the lie wey EFCC cook give you be that as they know that you lots cannot be rational grin grin

Mind you that those who were once in your league(zombies) some have repented grin they have seen the light grin

Ask the northern youth! Ask jubringrin grin

I am not speaking for Deziani but are you aware that Nigeria is yet to recover from Abacha's loot which by the way, Mr. Integrity said he is not a thief

Sorry I just pity your lots you have to work so hard to clean the mess they are creating for your generation yet he is making the work difficult for you. How sad sad

In conclusion, there is this rumour that you guys from the north like the same tactics, divide and rule, its stale now then if you are from south south, not some wannabe, there is this aura around them I just dont feel you!

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by progress69: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
are they giving the food for free no wonder one Almajiri said all the cows breeds in north are exported to east while they eat rubbish from dustbin

No, u buy them, and when there is a problem with farming them, then hunger sets in. Take a look a t Tomato ebola, u all were already crying even blaming Buhari. U see the stupidity in calling them parasites cheesy
Bring it on kid.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Tamakay(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2017
They are the reason why Nigeria is backward. Anyway, even the person they came out enmass to welcome once hired 35 SANs to defend an ordinary SSCE certificate.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Dec 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
if you're a graduate better go get enrolled in Npower scheme, get paid with the sum of 30k for two years, use the resources as capital to boost your business and appreciate Buhari's government for alleviatin your poverty.
Something clueless umbrella party never considered.
cc yarimo sarrki madridguy python1 GameGod

1 Share

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by GavelSlam: 12:20am On Dec 09, 2017
movetoca:

Hahaha. I bet you are a typical short, dirty and ugly AKwa ibom man. Okon please go and sleep I know it's late in Nigeria. I need a house boy for my mum in Nigeria, Hope you don't speak with that funny tongue like your people. Just disappear from my mention...idiota

How dare you call the people providing oil wealth to the nation household.

Take your time .
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by melvinonoja: 2:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Bros I totally agree with you.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Speedo17(m): 3:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Truth.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Obidon042: 4:13am On Dec 09, 2017
well said Ali Baba
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:01am On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

No, u buy them, and when there is a problem with farming them, then hunger sets in. Take a look a t Tomato ebola, u all were already crying even blaming Buhari. U see the stupidity in calling them parasites cheesy
Bring it on kid.
just sharap, the poor farmer need the cash, by the way I don't eat those unhygienic dirty tomatoes, my tomatoes came directly from Spain, for agriculture south has more fertile soil and friendly environment for farming than northern hostile desert , just that we don't need those odd jobs that's why we leave it, the world is going mechanical, most of those crops in Shoprite are grown in lab.. let go our different way let see who will suffer most... parasites TUFIAKWA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:36am On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

Bring it on kid.
North is harbouring huge unproductive population and large track of landmass that is adding little or nothing to the distributable revenue pool of the country.I think you are joking when you mentioned agric food from north etc.Do u think the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,UAE& Quatar produce food?The Petrodollar that comes from their resource take care of that. Can you show me one state in the North that can survive for 4 months without Federal Allocations?
Why is the North so much against true Federalism if they can survive with just Vegetable and other food items?The answer is the North will collapse withing 1 year without oil money.Now,let's talk about the North and agriculture,assuming that I accept ur argument.What are the implements U hope to use?Pls dont tell me U want to continue the practice of using OIL MONEYS to buy fertilizers that some emirs & Local officials will steal & sell,cus it wont work.The recent Fertilizer scandal is still fresh in every in every informed mind.Or do U intend to buy tractors and other equipment on credit?
Let's also assume all of these huddles ve been successfully crossed,how many months will u take to reap ur harvest?And while waiting for harvest,what ll u be leaving on?I just dont know why people come up with things like this.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by chibuthanks: 5:41am On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=63106649] afo awo uneghe ami ku nie mfana abu kpa ano Biafra. Unam ke ado, useme nkpo.
Ndisime owo nte afo.
Ekpu ikpo mu inyi ya kpondibei nzuzu
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Phemoo10(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Senseless comment from Alibaba. He is pained because there is no free money to share again by the artistes like Jonathan's government.
Where was Alibaba when thousands of jobless IPOB youths and even old men/women were following Kanu all around...
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by movetoca: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2017
GavelSlam:

How dare you call the people providing oil wealth to the nation household.

Take your time .
Providing wealth for you and your people not me. I have nothing to do with your so called oil wealth my dear. And don't ever tell me to take time again if you don't have respect for people.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Trumps: 6:27am On Dec 09, 2017
LadyNaija:
Nigerian Popular comedian Alibaba took on his Instagram to comment on the news going around, how Kano came out massively to welcome Buhari on a Day visit.

Posting this photo from Presidnet Buhari' recent 2-day visit to Kano, Alibaba wrote

'If 80% of these people were gainfully employed they will not be on the road welcoming Buhari. And it's not about PMB. Because these are backlogs of unemployed and unemployable citizens for over 20 years and counting. These are the types that will cast votes for you for an exchange of a 5kg bag of rice. Why? Because they are down to their last hope. I tell many people.

A citizen who gets good primary education will be triggered to get secondary education. At worst they will do better at Vocational schools. But once there is no foundational education, as basic as A is for Apple and 1+1=2 and all elementary teachings, the brain is locked out of the growth process. Because that basic education is what all other things are built on. Look at the pictures, you see popularity... I see thousands who can be used by anyone who has plans that will not benefit this country. Let's begin to educate the child. The educated child will understand policies. The educated child will become a good citizen. The educated child will grow up to contribute to Nigerian economy. What do I know Sef? Shebi I am just a comedian?

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/12/if-80-of-crowd-that-gathered-to-welcome.html
Ali baba is a liar these people cannot be unemployed and still be happy & joyful, they are self employed.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Thylord(m): 6:27am On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

Agreed!!!
Same goes for the jobless youths that were following late Kanu. Abi? cheesy
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

In b/w many of the Nothern states have more IGR than where u come from? UKR?
Una even dey comepete with BH ravaged North

SHAME!!!
the north have more IGR how. sometimes you people will just type with reasoning.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Meritocracy: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Are you a comedian or politician Ali
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by jerecrown(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2017
Atime fool option think is good for his soul. Alibaba you ve said all
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2017
And the unemployed will still vote for him massively in the next election. They thought kano people would not come out and welcome Mr. President but after seeing the large crowd now they are changing stories. PMB is Kano and Kano is PMB forever and ever.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by ehispapa(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

Agreed!!!
Same goes for the jobless youths that were following late Kanu. Abi? cheesy
What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

In b/w many of the Nothern states have more IGR than where u come from? UKR?
Una even dey comepete with BH ravaged North

SHAME!!!

why are you catching feelings?
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by hmuhammad(m): 8:18am On Dec 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I'm a patroit from SS and the major obligation of a citizen is to support the ruling party in power.
If i should be blunt with the truth and compare and contrast this present govt with the former.
I'll be forever loyal with APC due to it's resolute stance against corruption and favoritism.
Pdp is dead and can never smear Aso Rock again
tell that IPOBress, na small pikin de worry her
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Oksman(m): 8:37am On Dec 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
the panel set by FG to investigate Maina's case is headed by Madaki and they are still probing the case even though Maina has gone to hiding but will soon be arrested and prosecuted
Babachir Lawal was sacked and instantaneously replaced with a new SGF cos Buhari's government can't shield guilty criminals unlike GEJ

At least it can't be compared with Dasuki, Diezani, Olisa Metuh and other criminals from the past regime under pdp
so according to your shallow brain and warped reasoning, you mean that all SS are anti apc?
So because I'm an Apcsupporter it simply means that i am Yoruba or Hausa/fulani bah?
No wonder they call u guys pigs and idiots cos that is how they reason.

Stop lying and be proud of were you come from. People from south south don't use "bah"
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by emperormossad(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

Stale!

U mean my region SouthSouth u are trying to attach to by force?
If you exit this world today, not one drop of oil from S/S will be used to mourn you. Mark my words. The masses do not own any region. The politicians own everything. You own nothing.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by newoffer: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2017
werey people from Kano. Jobless adult Almajiri.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Tizbid(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2017
LadyNaija:
Nigerian Popular comedian Alibaba took on his Instagram to comment on the news going around, how Kano came out massively to welcome Buhari on a Day visit.

Posting this photo from Presidnet Buhari' recent 2-day visit to Kano, Alibaba wrote

'If 80% of these people were gainfully employed they will not be on the road welcoming Buhari. And it's not about PMB. Because these are backlogs of unemployed and unemployable citizens for over 20 years and counting. These are the types that will cast votes for you for an exchange of a 5kg bag of rice. Why? Because they are down to their last hope. I tell many people.

A citizen who gets good primary education will be triggered to get secondary education. At worst they will do better at Vocational schools. But once there is no foundational education, as basic as A is for Apple and 1+1=2 and all elementary teachings, the brain is locked out of the growth process. Because that basic education is what all other things are built on. Look at the pictures, you see popularity... I see thousands who can be used by anyone who has plans that will not benefit this country. Let's begin to educate the child. The educated child will understand policies. The educated child will become a good citizen. The educated child will grow up to contribute to Nigerian economy. What do I know Sef? Shebi I am just a comedian?

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/12/if-80-of-crowd-that-gathered-to-welcome.html

This is why we haven't gotten it right all along...and probably won't

It is quite clear that this isn't just about PMB,even the writer clearly says so with reasonable reasons for all to see and rationalize. But as always...the average Nigerian youth will rather be sentimental and bring in,religion and tribal difference into it than face the issue as it is. SAD!
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
He should shut up.
What does a clueless comedien know about politics.
cc Bari22
are u stupid??
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by rajiraymond(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
Alibaba ignorantly forgot that two days holiday were declared for PMB's visit.

Senseless somebody!
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by BennyMaiNasara(m): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
That is where the VOTES counts!!! carry go Baba!!
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by BennyMaiNasara(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2017
rajiraymond:
Alibaba ignorantly forgot that two days holiday were declared for PMB's visit.

Senseless somebody!
what do you expect from a clown? degenerated fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by dantori(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2017
LadyNaija:

Funny enough what Ali Baba does not know is Kano isn't Ekiti where Rice is shared for votes and Kpomo cutting skills can earn you votes, its more of TRUST, TRUST AND TRUST
Baba is laying the foundation all wise youths should brace up to take over soon,
#joinYDP YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY in your neighborhood
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by gemtlesoul123: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
how many job did you create. if no be comedy where u for dey today

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
dantori:

Funny enough what Ali Baba does not know is Kano isn't Ekiti where Rice is shared for votes and Kpomo cutting skills can earn you votes, its more of TRUST, TRUST AND TRUST
Baba is laying the foundation all wise youths should brace up to take over soon,
#joinYDP YOUNG DEMOCRATIC PARTY in your neighborhood
why are yhu lying, have yhu been to the north or yhur just flinging ignorance. Ali Baba is 100 % right, if yhu wanna argue check the quality of people yhu see rallying round or doing, yhu see any better or educated person there.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by progress69: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thylord:
the north have more IGR how. sometimes you people will just type with reasoning.

Lol. Do u know anything
Hell No!
U not do some research
And forget all these baseless and senseless noise u guys do on the social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah & Her Boyfriend, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji At A Wedding Event / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win / Seun Kuti Flaunts Stomach Tattoo At A London Concert(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.