Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19302 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 1:55am On Dec 13, 2017
Edemaya:
Thank God you wish to correct your mistakes, I would have taken it too far!! I have showed your pics to some guys that graduated same year with you from Unilorin (2014), and they testified they know you very well, u know what it's means cheesy grin cheesy grin
Nice one, still go on with your plans
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:04am On Dec 13, 2017
^^^

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why display is number? Thief!!!

Aunty,initially u hav made Sterling additions to this thread, but currently so far so good, your words have been united in redundancy. If we take accountability of our wrong doings and make amends, then we deserve forgiveness..if u think everyone in this life is but without a blemish, then I doubt your understanding of the concept of life. Everyone is making preparation for Christmas but for me, there may be no Xmas, I can't even hear the angels singing and hope for a prosperous new year is just a fling of the imagination.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2017
kristen12:

I felt bad for the guy initially. Transfer code on my phone wasn't working if not I should have sent something to him. I was scared and surprised after going through the thread, not knowing I'll see on twitter too.

It's crazy

So it appeared on twitter too... Hmmm.
I am just weak...of what purpose is this useless life...
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by natasha: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2017
Holamscoh:

Pls my lovely sister, pls lend a helping hand to me, GTBANK:0019443174 May your days be long & fruitful on earth. Thanks in advance. God bless.

Oga Ola warrisdis naa
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by etenyong(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Mike, go and pay the money. What is the meaning of this rubbish you're talking about, how would you feel if you are the victim?
Madam, you are free to abuse me more or say all you like to me. I don't care. Always try to read and comprehend very well before reacting. Where did I mentioned that he should pay the guy. Have u read to to where he had a chat with the victim? Where he pleaded with him to give him some time to pay up? Use ur glass to read well. Have a nice day.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by FloraEC(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Aunty,initially u hav made Sterling additions to this thread, but currently so far so good, your words have been united in redundancy. If we take accountability of our wrong doings and make amends, then we deserve forgiveness..if u think everyone in this life is but without a blemish, then I doubt your understanding of the concept of life. Everyone is making preparation for Christmas but for me, there may be no Xmas, I can't even hear the angels singing and hope for a prosperous new year is just a fling of the imagination.

Never knew you can type like this. See grammar, what happened to shorthand. I wish you happy married life shaa.

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by zlatan10(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:
Name is Tayo.
you just had to post my number

3 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:

you just had to post my number

Am sorry Tayo..I had to cos everyone dived at my neck..
Am also not going to renege on my promise to pay u back as agreed yesterday.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by zlatan10(m): 8:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Viking007:
So you can write this good, were your previous grammatical blunders meant to make your gullible "good samaritans" take you for real?
Kindly tell the zlatan10 dude to come speak for himself, all this your story changes nothing .
I'm here.
I gave up on nairaland when I discovered that the mods didn't do anything to Olasmith's account after I made it known to the world that he played me
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by zlatan10(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Am sorry Tayo..I had to cos everyone dived at my neck..
Am also not going to renege on my promise to pay u back as agreed yesterday.
please just modify your previous posts
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by maclatunji: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:

I'm here.
I gave up on nairaland when I discovered that the mods didn't do anything to Olasmith's account after I made it known to the world that he played me

Not moderators job- Caveat Emptor.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:

OK i will do that asap.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Since August till now, if you have the intention of paying back earlier, you would've done that without this embarrassment. I've been scammed before that's why I angry seeing a young guy like you doing such.
Displaying is number here is very wrong without his permission. Just refund his money and we cool till then I don't care what you say.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by maclatunji: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
zlatan10:

Report to moderators to hide it. It infringes on your privacy.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2017
etenyong:

Madam, you are free to abuse me more or say all you like to me. I don't care. Always try to read and comprehend very well before reacting. Where did I mentioned that he should pay the guy. Have u read to to where he had a chat with the victim? Where he pleaded with him to give him some time to pay up? Use ur glass to read well. Have a nice day.
Who cares? Definitely not Oyin, he should pay back Tayo's money.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Life is not useless, redeem your image and don't scam anyone again

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Since August till now, if you have the intention of paying back earlier, you would've done that without this embarrassment. I've been scammed before that's why I angry seeing a young guy like you doing such.
Displaying is number here is very wrong without his permission. Just refund his money and we cool till then I don't care what you say.

Its okay..advice received with thanks.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olasmith10(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Who cares? Definitely not Oyin, he should pay back Tayo's money.

Pls both of u shouldn't fan the embers of discord because of me..pls I beg..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

U need a rope?

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Xbee007(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
bomasek:
U need a rope?
No no no, please don't say that here. We don't want anything bad to happen here. All we want is justice to prevail.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
olasmith10:

Pls both of u shouldn't fan the embers of discord because of me..pls I beg..
Look for money and pay back. Good luck
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2017
bomasek:
U need a rope?
Because of how much?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 8:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Xbee007:

No no no, please don't say that here. We don't anything bad to happen here. All we want is justice to prevail.
Making his options easier.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Because of how much?
How u doing?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 9:09am On Dec 13, 2017
bomasek:
How u doing?
I'm fine, you?

Good morning.. Pls don't joke with such, he doesn't need a rope
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm fine, you?

Good morning.. Pls don't joke with such, he doesn't need a rope
Madam,u feel he's truly repentant? I doubt his sincerity,he is feigning repentance cause he was ratted out. Dude feels that the offended party is behind his predicament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Oyindidi(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2017
bomasek:
Madam,u feel he's truly repentant? I doubt his sincerity,he is feigning repentance cause he was ratted out. Dude feels that the offended party is behind his predicament.
Let's wait and see if he'll pay back before 25th DEC
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by etenyong(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2017
bomasek:
U need a rope?
Yes he need a rope. Kindly provide one for him. Fools like you should n't exist on this planet. Peoples had said lots here, its time for everyone to move on since he had apologize publicly and make promise to pay the guy. Do you think its easy to face this public humiliation? Just know that your comment may make the worst than the 32k involve. Small boy stop talking nonsense
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by obitobe: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2017

Thanks for your response.. The savings I had was Used to sort out some of the arrangements needed.. I was also about obtaining a loan from the bank prior to my dismissal but that could not materialise due to my dismissal as the bank noticed I was no longer with my firm. I am only left with this option cos the date is just right in front of my nose..

one wise advise my elder brother told me while preparing for my wedding is never take loan or borrow to do your wedding, it is just not a good omen and i was guided by that and planned myself during my wedding that i NEVER borrowed a dim. Hope i am sorry that i cannot help but if there is a way you can shift the date to give you more room to plan, please do, also have that engagement with your wife to be.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2017
etenyong:
Yes he need a rope. Kindly provide one for him. Fools like you should n't exist on this planet. Peoples had said lots here, its time for everyone to move on since he had apologize publicly and make promise to pay the guy. Do you think its easy to face this public humiliation? Just know that your comment may make the worst than the 32k involve. Small boy stop talking nonsense
I'm not the cause of your frustration,no vex

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by bomasek(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Let's wait and see if he'll pay back before 25th DEC
I dey observe till then

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Please What Would You Do If Your Dad Refuses To Allow Yo To Change Church / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.