Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19383 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 09, 2017
sammyobi584:

okk good luck.. if you can see any means still cut down more and save for the future. The baby might come immediately after the wedding and U know that when the koko of the matter begins

Hmmm..true...thanks sir. Really appreciate
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Well said sir..Your opinion mirrors mine..I ve had to cut the expenditures. Firstly, I cancelled large reception. Its going to be a parlor thing to present the bridal list and parental prayers. So automatically, menu is reduced.
It just dawn on me that as small as it presents itself, I need around that figure to wrap things up in my own little way.. Thanks anyway sir.
If I were you, I will cancel the reception just like I and my wife did 10 years ago. I can't forget that day at Ado/Odo Ota LGA Registry. Please, be more concerned about your wife and the unborn baby...forget about what the people will say.

9 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

If I were you, I will cancel the reception just like I and my wife did 10 years ago. I can't forget that day at Ado/Odo Ota LGA Registry. Please, be more concerned about your wife and the unborn baby...forget about what the people will say.

Well said Sir.. Even if d small parlor reception is cancelled... I haven't got personal items for the day..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Well said Sir.. Even if d small parlor reception is cancelled... I haven't got personal items for the day..
Personal items like? Look, I am not saying you should do what I did on my wedding day. I wore my elder brother's clean suit because he got married 5 months before me, I wore my black shoe and bought only new hand gloves. Our wedding rings @N750....bought them by the roadside in Oshodi(She changed her own 2 years later @50k). Only my wife wore new wedding gown made by a tailor in Sango Ota.
Pls, don't be moved by what the people will say. It is just a day program.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by enabledgoddess(f): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

Personal items like? Look, I am not saying you should do what I did on my wedding day. I wore my elder brother's clean suit because he got married 5 months before me, I wore my black shoe and bought only new hand gloves. Our wedding rings @N750....bought them by the roadside in Oshodi(She changed her own 2 years later @50k). Only my wife wore new wedding gown made by a tailor in Sango Ota.

the guy is bent on looking fly and high on that day. what is wrong with wearing what he has at home? you could imagine. from 750 to 50k ring. everything big starts little. since you have paid for the court, do it and go home. after the wedding what will your wife eat pending when another job comes? forget about people hope in God and be contended

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ladycomfort(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
is your wife not working

can't she bring something out of her pocket to finance the wedding
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:
I feel so sorry for disturbing u guys...
I'll luv to see ur unedited wedding card and the unedited sack letter to reconcile the both. Then we can start from there.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:
Nlanders one Mr Seun sent me some money now.. Specifically #5000.. Mr Seun where ever u are may God bless u..U won't ever have to beg to get things done..I have even had to call him but he didn't pick his call.. Thanks sir.. At this point, no amount is small for me..
How did u get d phone number of the said Mr seun? #curious

14 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by airex(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Youre concerned only about the wedding. What happens after the ceremony? U keep begging? Be wise

9 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I'll luv to see ur unedited wedding card and the unedited sack letter to reconcile the both. Then we can start from there.

I can send it to u on whatssap sir..

08168529179 dats my WhatsApp number..I can also forward to ur e-mail add
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
How did u get d phone number of the said Mr seun? #curious

Mr Seun called me around 8pm yesterday... cos I dropped my number..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Agbaletu:

This is so sweet. I'm touched smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Mr Seun called me around 8pm yesterday... cos I dropped my number..
I was about doing the needful as my conscience directed me but then the lady above came up with a claim I want u to refute.
Ur phone number tallies.
Are u this person

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
I was about doing the needful as my conscience directed me but then the lady above came up with a claim I want u to refute.
Ur phone number tallies.
Are u this person

first and foremost, i am not the above image..
secondly, I don't know how the number details led to this.
lastly, if u want to help pls i can provide more info about myself maybe on a WhatsApp
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Op, sorry about your job loss. It is a nationwide phenomenon at this point. I want to advice you to follow agbaletu’a advice and do it as conservatively as you can. Save more of that cash for the delivery of your baby and a suitable accommodation. The hustle just started. Goodluck.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

first and foremost, i am not the above image..
secondly, I don't know how the number details led to this.
lastly, if u want to help pls i can provide more info about myself maybe on a WhatsApp
So it's a coincidence that you both share the same number and same name @Michael? cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Viking007:
So it's a coincidence that you both share the same number and same name @Michael? cheesy

Maybe
cry cry
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Viking007:

Oga, what do you seek to gain by exposing a man in his hour of need? I just tire for some people sha. If you can’t hwlp him, leave him alone!

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some guys OT (orientation) no just complete. angry
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Oga, what do you seek to gain by exposing a man in his hour of need? I just tire for some people sha. If you can’t hwlp him, leave him alone!
I dont help scammers. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Viking007:

Sir, i did appreciate it if u have any positive toward this.. I had told him am not the person in d image..I even went far to provide more info about myself on WhatsApp..
So far so good, I have gotten several abuses on dis thread all because I am desperately in need..some one even suggested I provide the original letter of dismissal and others and I obliged.. Until the image theory came up..
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are you sure you not same person
Cos this guy seem to have multiple usernames.

But Micheal
I think you should concentrate more on your wife and baby
My own little opinion

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Sir, i did appreciate it if u have any positive toward this.. I had told him am not the person in d image..I even went far to provide more info about myself on WhatsApp..
So far so good, I have gotten several abuses on dis thread all because I am desperately in need..some one even suggested I provide the original letter of dismissal and others and I obliged.. Until the image theory came up..
Ok, I think you are missing the main point.
Your number 08166493746 & Your full name scammed someone few months ago here on nairaland.

15 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Viking007:
Ok, I think you are missing the main point.
Your number 08166493746 & Your full name scammed someone few months ago here on nairaland.

Pls sir, I beg u, stop this nonsense. Okay..haan haan.
Do ur findings well..if I at my age can stoop so low to come hear for help and I dont know how old are u but am sure I did be older than u to deem if fit for all ur questionings..amid false ones!!!
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

But Micheal
My own little opinion

Thanks ma..I have even had resolved into canceling the whole thing as some people advised..
Thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Do ur findings well..if I at my age can stoop so low to come hear for help and I dont know how old are u but am sure I did be older than u to deem if fit for all ur questionings..amid false ones!!!

But you have these numbers here
Different ones that tallies with different usernames
All has medical posts

All you need do is Debunk the claim
You not these users

Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Lmao cheesy You cant even defend yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Viking007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

Thanks ma..I have even had resolved into canceling the whole thing as some people advised..
Thanks anyway
What are you cancelling? cheesy You're just a shameless thief Mr Michael.

Karma is not done with you yet, you're simply reaping what you sow. Enjoy your harvest.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

But you have these numbers here
Different ones that tallies with different usernames
All has medical posts

All you need do is Debunk the claim
You not these users

Lobatan

not me bro...am just frustrated.. today I woke up as early as 5 am to attend a family meeting still on Dis mata...was there till 4pm...that was where we concluded on rescheduling the program till next year April wen my fiancee will probably give birth..just got in to meet this..so sorry for my initial words.. just dat I have been in this mess and its eating me up
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mikelowe:

not me bro...am just frustrated.. today I woke up as early as 5 am to attend a family meeting still on Dis mata...was there till 4pm...that was where we concluded on rescheduling the program till next year April wen my fiancee will probably give birth..just got in to meet this..so sorry for my initial words.. just dat I have been in this mess and its eating me up

But its same name and numbers
I am not convinced
The only reason people will wanna help is your pregnant wife

What do I know
Coincidence
Shrugs
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dyt:

But Micheal
My own little opinion

Are you fvcking sh!tting me? The same guy ke? I don’t even know the guy. I am just not happy about how the guy is being shamed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola / 14-year-old Pupil Wins N1m For Rescuing Boy In Boat Accident / Guys, How Do You Handle A Freeloader Neighbor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.