Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) (19365 Views)

Nigerian Man Mourns His Fiancée, Who Died One Month To Their Wedding (pictures) / Come Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Website To Buy Wedding Engagement Rings: Family Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by rezzy: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:
I Neva for once blocked him..I made him understand that as much as I am very willing to gwy him back his sum, things had changed bad for me..
Our last agreement was that I was gng to pay him off wen the salary in lieu to my dismissal is being paid but till date, it hasn't.. I am in good communication with him

Was surprised he posted it on the internet..

To everyone, I am sorry if during this process I have made u annoyed..

@bolded,its not true. Someone saw you viewing that thread.
But you ignored.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Preetiex:
u don swear for urself already
You no see as I no talk again?
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
rezzy:

But you ignored.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2017
rezzy:

But you ignored.
I'm sure if the student should come here he will have a different thing to say entirely

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olashas(f): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Wow! Aiye le grin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
5 pages already grin
Imagine if only the mods had granted him his request for FP.
His wife n in-laws after seeing the thread will hav a different opinion.
If actually he has a wife/in-laws cos shady guys always appear humble when busted.

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Artistree:

You are dangerously mad, in short madder than mad itself! So, after the denials you're now Olasmith1 abi? May you never find help in your remaining life on earth...

Wow!!! Olasmith1, see what you have caused on yourself.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by petishegzy(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2017
Dyt:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I can't believe this
Hahahahahahaha
Why u cun put sand 4 dis person's garri now,ehn? You and ishilove
If Mikelowe see u 4 road, just pick race

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Someone posted this also about him far back 2016.

This guy is a scam!! That has been your work!

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by petishegzy(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Antina:

See finishing
Dyt and ishilove have finished this guy already
Why compound his misery again

4 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
5 pages already grin
Imagine if only the mods had granted him his request for FP.
His wife n in-laws after seeing the thread will hav a different opinion.
If actually he has a wife/in-laws cos shady guys always appear humble when busted.

All the wedding ish is another scam my brother!

5 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Antina:

Smh.

Mikelowe, you have no integrity. Whoever wants to send you should use church mind and go ahead but as for me, heck no.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2017
Dyt:

Lol

Abeg please take one bottle of vitamilk. You deserve an award for your quick thinking and investigative prowess

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Antina:

Nawa o...he is old in this scam game. I wish his picture can be in the first page for everyone to see the new face of a scam.
People like him are blocking the chances of genuine needy.

7 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Agbaletu: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Smh.

Mikelowe, you have no integrity. Whoever wants to send you should use church mind and go ahead but as for me, heck no.
With all these revelations, I doubt if anyone will send one kobo to him.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Ishilove: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Agbaletu:

With all these revelations, I doubt if anyone will send one kobo to him.
You can never say. Some people are very generous
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Antina(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Agbaletu:

Nawa o...he is old in this scam game. I wish his picture can be in the first page for everyone to see the new face of a scam.
People like him are blocking the chances of genuine needy.

I am telling you.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Conflicted. undecided

@Op stand your ground and don't run away... Forget the wedding matter it's registration things cus you have no choice. I don't think you will be homeless or hungry since you have people in your life, support system. So there's nothing to worry about. No help needed. No help given soooooo NEXT!
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by MsFaith: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Na wa o crycute man like this, scamming people all around. You better beg God for forgiveness and go for deliverance. This one no be physical something o

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Tyche(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Smh.

... Whoever wants to send you should use church mind and go ahead but as for me, heck no.

You been no wan help before na. The nail you put on his coffin is enough already grin . Today na sunday
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:
You no see as I no talk again?
Abi no need to curse him
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by ladycomfort(f): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
na wa o shocked shocked shocked

i hope no one has sent messages to the rsvp phone number on the invitation card you posted

cheesy cheesy

but are you really getting married undecided
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
MsFaith:
Na wa o crycute man like this, scamming people all around. You better beg God for forgiveness and go for deliverance. This one no be physical something o
Lmaoo wat isnt physical abt dis?He dupe some1 intentionally,are u saying it is spiritual ni

2 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Newboss(m): 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Are you also in the 'game'? Why are you giving him tips on how to cover his tracks?
Nah, that's basic instinct. You just know some things but don't use them. grin grin. grin
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by keepingmum: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
You owed a student money which you hadn't refunded because of "hardship" yet you were busy planning and spending for a wedding? With which money naa?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by olureignforever: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mikelowe:

Truth be told...I am olasmith1
But I am not a scammer and my sack letter and engagement letter are all true.. I wanted to sell a phone for the guy and he sent me the money.. When I got to the market, the phone was unavailable at that point.. I requested I send back the money but he said I should hold on to it...

Seriously, am short of words
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Redboi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiii. See how God is working! Pay that guy back his money.. Karma Sha!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by crackhouse(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
bitcoinmilliona:

Baba pls if family members cant help u..is it strangers that will? Just put it on hold
I am sure u are not married yet cos if u know what is involve in planning a wedding u won't want to back out at this stage otherwise u will start all over again after u might have spent a lot of money and made so many commitments here and there. Do u know what it means to print a wedding card and later u start telling people that the wedding u have fixed a date for will not hold again? that's gonna be embarrassing bro.

1 Like

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by crackhouse(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Just organize a committee of friends maybe u will realize the amount u need.
Some people get enough money from there.
If u have enough friends u can squeeze out like 30k or 20k and prepare food for it, u may be surprise how much u can get.
Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Sanchez01: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
You read a thread as this and you just end up believing in Karma more than ever!

The strong empathy I brought into the thread turned hatred almost immediately angry

9 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
crackhouse:
I am sure u are not married yet cos if u know what is involve in planning a wedding u won't want to back out at this stage otherwise u will start all over again after u might have spent a lot of money and made so many commitments here and there. Do u know what it means to print a wedding card and later u start telling people that the wedding u have fixed a date for will not hold again? that's gonna be embarrassing bro.

Save him.the embarrassment and squeeze out 20-30k for him

6 Likes

Re: Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) by sanbol(f): 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
mike see ur life. karma is real i ve saved ur pix and am flooding ur facebook page soon. so the world would know who u really are. Dyt weldon ma. To think i was already falling for his lies

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting(photos, Video) / Dear Family, A Depressed Soul Needs Your Advice. / How Did You Cope When You Had A Failed Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.