Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy (3856 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha And His Convoy Arrive Owerri In Style (Video) / Boko Haram Attack: Governor Zulum Tackles Army After Attack On His Convoy / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by OKDnigeria: 12:41am On Dec 09, 2017
​​Sources close to the Nigerian army have just confirmed the attack by boko haram on the convoy of the chief of army staff: Lt general Tukur Buruatai.

According to the source the event took place while the army chief was on his way to pay the soldiers fighting boko haram a courtesy visit.

Unknown to them hundreds if not thousands of the jihadists where waiting in ambush.

Immediately he steps out from the car, their were excessive gun shot from Boko haram boys, which Left the army running, and up to now, many are Still missing

The Nigerian Army has confirmed the attack and said only there were “casualties on both sides”.
But a military source said: “So far 15 bodies of soldiers killed in the attack at Sasawa have been recovered, including that of an officer.

“Seven more bodies were found in the course of search and rescue operations by 27 Brigade and 233 Battalion. More (soldiers) are still missing and their fate is unknown.

The source, who asked not to be identified as he was not authorised to talk to the media, said Boko Haram fighters took away two pick-up trucks equipped with anti-aircraft guns.

According to the site intelligence group, the raid was carried out by the Islamic states west African province(ISWAP)

That indicates fighters loyal to Abu Mus’ab al-Barnawi were responsible. IS designated al-Barnawi leader of the group last year instead of long-time figurehead Abubakar Shekau .

The al-Barnawi faction is known to have been operating just across the border in Borno state and has been blamed for a number of similar raids.

https://www.onlinenigeria.com/site/nigeria-articles/biafra/411432-breakingburatai-wounded-as-bokoharam-attacks-his-convoy-on-his-way-to-army-camp-in-borno.html
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by zilon12(m): 12:44am On Dec 09, 2017
hope he is ok
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Mufasa27(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Hehehe grin

I swear this country is in disarray embarassed

If na Shia Muslim now, you go see them dey flex muscles

Mr. Lai your attention is needed grin

The guy above me no get joy lol cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Mexzy4sho(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Like if you honestly don't know what to say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by megareal: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Burutai the devil was wounded by Boko haram? Who finds this hilarious?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Mufasa27(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:
LOL the technically defeated boko grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by megareal: 12:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Mufasa27:

LOL the technically defeated boko grin

The same. grin grin grin

Classic case of when lies and propaganda turns round to bite u in the ass. Lmao.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Gentle034(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:
I was practically laffing all 2ru while reading!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by megareal: 1:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Gentle034:
I was practically laffing all 2ru while reading!

Ah swear it's darn hilarious. Dem for kukuma no talk am at all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Mufasa27(m): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

The same. grin grin grin

Classic case of when lies and propaganda turns round to bite u in the ass. Lmao.
Let's see how the whole drama unfolds grin grin cheesy
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by adeolakemi: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2017
SSBN na this useless Nigeria army you wan use kick France out if Nigeria? better build a bunker

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Gentle034(m): 1:06am On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

Ah swear it's darn hilarious. Dem for kukuma no talk am at all. grin grin
Chai Naija how far!! I pity this country, I just dey patiently wait for dat boat wey pack dem Kunta Kente, Ajayi Crowther and d rest go Europe, if I mistakenly see am. Tor una go hear my story too
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by jerryunit48: 1:09am On Dec 09, 2017
This is Breaking News if it’s true, the oga of the army that claimed to have crushed Boko Haram now injured by them Am just waiting for Lai Mohammed to debunk this news

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Jaideyone(m): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2017
online Nigeria the same foolish blog that claimed EU OKed referendum for biafla? grin I can't believe a lot of wailers up there ate already swallowing the story hook line and sinker wink

mumu people

if you want to give us news present a better link

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by megareal: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Gentle034:

Chai Naija how far!! I pity this country, I just dey patiently wait for dat boat wey pack dem Kunta Kente, Ajayi Crowther and d rest go Europe, if I mistakenly see am. Tor una go hear my story too

Lol. The country is in shambles. But no run away na. cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by tit(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Buratai just defected briefly to boko haram.
He is back after supplying boko with arm and ammunition and battle plan.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Gentle034(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2017
megareal:

Lol. The country is in shambles. But no run away na. cheesy cheesy
I won't there is an old saying which aver that he runs away from a fight lives to fyt another day. Dis war don tire me, and my Arsenal dey run dry, I wan go refill if possible retire. I don retreat I don surrender.
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Udmaster(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Thats good
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2017
And you all believed this hogwash?
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by OmoOshodi(m): 1:31am On Dec 09, 2017
We have lost it
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by davspog2(m): 1:57am On Dec 09, 2017
I don't believe this jare! i no dey nod this crossing!!
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by bonechamberlain(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2017
an army that should put all its resources fighting terrorist in the North, is being overstretched chasing shadows in the south, guiding criminal politicians, and fighting civilians. angry

the injury haven't started buhari is next to be injured.

useless facist government. angry

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by alienvirus: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Let's assume the news is true. Should any sane Nigerian rejoice over this? Some people are working both day and night to ensure there is rest of mind in this country.

Those people rejoicing on this thread are the same people the soldiers try to protect all the time. All they could do to appreciate the soldiers is to laugh at them.

Even if python danced on your head in your village, that is better than wiping all your generation in the same village by boko haram taking your friends hostage and subject your girlfriends untold hardship.

God. Some people are FANTASTICALLY STUPID.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 09, 2017
,Chai! Come see as IPOB miscreants just dey jubilate over this news, e be like say Buratai python bin show dem shege. Where is python1 with his memes? grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by manci(m): 2:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Ibop
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by lordimmaogidi(m): 3:14am On Dec 09, 2017
its all good!!!! they should teach him a lesson of a life time

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=DonBobes post=63109778][/quote]
Bro so it is true?!
Re: BREAKING!! Buratai Wounded As Boko Haram Attacks His Convoy by adadike281(f): 3:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Buratai, u should know that this isn't a new stunt, we ve seen it before, if na lie, ask ' baba go slow' alias jubrin the Sudanese president of Nigeria. Are u not d boko haram tamer again? This shouldn't be news. stop diverting our attention to serious issues biko.

(1) (2)

North to Wike: Crush Ipob get Vice President in 2023 / Zoning For 2023: Has PDP Boxed APC To A Corner? / Anambra Tops Out Of School Children Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.