Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (63120 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Kokaine(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
She's a beautiful girl, Very beautiful!!

Aside that, Judging from her old look, she has K-Leg...But after undergoing the surgery, She improved and now has two left legs.
right observation.
let her not go and have issues while growing up that she will even wish they had left her like that. naturally, the legs would have straightened up to a reasonable extent. man canever do it like God!
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Kokaine(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
ychris:
Flirting with a deeper life girl ain't easy @ all ooo.......
You: Bae watsup?
She: Please my name is sister Grace not Bae..
You: Ok sister Grace how are you?
She: The lord is my strength......
You: what are you doing?...
She: I am cooking......
You: Awwwww can I come and help you?
She: No please I can do all things through christ
that strengthens me
You: Ok @ least I will come when you are done so
you can serve me ...
She: Please I only serve the living God..
You: Ok ooo sister Grace what are you wearing?
She: Am wearing the full Armour of God
Edakun sh'ogun laiye ni?
Lolssssss
# copied
many years later, sister grace stated visiting shiloh

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by SavoG(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
Amazing but i know that the surgery was not done here in Nigeria...

The surgery was done in Nigeria. It's usually done is rehabilitation centres.

Receive sense. Not everything is done abroad
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
She's a beautiful girl, Very beautiful!!

Aside that, Judging from her old look, she has K-Leg...But after undergoing the surgery, She improved and now has two left legs.

Be happy for her. What if you born pickin wey dey in worst shape. Mind your mouth! #Fool

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by NkayTiana(f): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
shadrach77:
It's called knocked knees not K leg. Thank God for Morden medicine
you can correct k-leg but you can't spell "modern" well-done sir!!!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you see me you won't believe i once had a terrible k-leg more than two decades ago. I give credit to my mum and to my then orthopaedic doctor at Emene. That was era when doctors display a level of professionalism and dedication.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by lardeipo(f): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
this one no b 'K' leg, na 'L' leg...
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by dlaw70(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
dainformant:
A little girl identified as Esther with a K-leg - has been given a reason to smile again after undergoing a corrective surgery. According to reports, the girl and her mother plan on celebrating when she finally arrives home after 2 and a half months of rehabilitation as Esther now steps into the life she was supposed to live.

“We’ll all be dancing when we get home, and now my Esther will finally be able to join in like she’s always wanted to!”—Esther’s mother, Male said...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/little-girl-k-leg-smiles-undergoing-corrective-surgery-photos.html

her b4 leg always ready to play penalty
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Teeisaac(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Still not correct
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by hatedisplace: 6:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
it can be done in Nigeria. A friend had her daughter's own done at upth Enugu.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Papadoh(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
It aint perfect but it's better than what it used to be.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by zudozz: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
wonderful!
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by damilare0077(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:

But after we look into its we will found out it is Nigeria doctor that treated her
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by ezelous: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2017
deco22:
It still needs a bit of correction dohhh

Happy for her
Oliver twist spotted

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by lordtim001(m): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
AFONJAPIG:

tozo which kind quack chemist doc u are , how can too much alcohol intake affects growing embryo in the womb to the extent to cause such disability may Sango use ur generation as a tast tools in his laboratory... anu ohia
All i will say is: If you are not informed,you are deformed. People like you will only buy data to get updates on OritseFemi and Nabila Fash or BankyW and Adesua.

Try to read!
And reading does not include Playboy magazines o grin
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by michaelbiz: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2017
ffrreeee:

So, k-leg is as a result of poor nutrition.
Funny

Read again....."this type of...."
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by michaelbiz: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2017
NkayTiana:
you can correct k-leg but you can't spell "modern" well-done sir!!!

Lol bushmeat has caught the hunter cheesy
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:01am On Dec 12, 2017
lordtim001:

All i will say is: If you are not informed,you are deformed. People like you will only buy data to get updates on OritseFemi and Nabila Fash or BankyW and Adesua.

Try to read!
And reading does not include Playboy magazines o grin
gerrout of here, I don't have time for lazy jobless tout
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by lordtim001(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here, I don't have time for lazy jobless tout

Pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Emcykay: 4:20am On Feb 16, 2018
sorry my little girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.