Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos (63064 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / PHOTOS: 11-year-old Girl Undergoes Life-changing Surgery To Correct Her Bow Legs / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by olutop(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
Amazing but i know that the surgery was not done here in Nigeria...
I dnt know why Nigerians dnt see anything good in this country, I have seen so many k-leg being corrected in OAUTHC where I schooled and UBTH where I am presently working, just get your fact right before displaying your ignorance in public

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
who says, don't come online and write rubbish..

I have done at least 3, together with my boss.
So don't say rubbish u know nothing about.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2017
They would have taken her to prayer house, to pray for it to straighten.. Useless Nigerians
dainformant:
A little girl identified as Esther with a K-leg - has been given a reason to smile again after undergoing a corrective surgery. According to reports, the girl and her mother plan on celebrating when she finally arrives home after 2 and a half months of rehabilitation as Esther now steps into the life she was supposed to live.

“We’ll all be dancing when we get home, and now my Esther will finally be able to join in like she’s always wanted to!”—Esther’s mother, Male said...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/little-girl-k-leg-smiles-undergoing-corrective-surgery-photos.html
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2017
shadrach77:
It's called knocked knees not K leg. Thank God for Morden medicine

Thanks, I've been wanting to know what it is really called

BTW.. it's Modern

Best regards

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by correctguy101(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:

If you know your way around, you could get something more than that done in Nigeria.

I've seen amazing things brodaly.....
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by billyG(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
hmm!9ja docs shld bb careful how dey connect & disconnect ooo!
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:

You must be a sadist. So if God created you to have two heads,you would leave it and be looking like that double-headed Hydra in Greek myths abi? cheesy

Dont worry,you can become literally born again. Just drink 1 gallon of palm-oil mixed with lime,moringa seed and aloe vera.
Then you can come and become our comic relief here on Nairaland

Oh,I forgot. You, and your brother sarrki and your Eastern relative NwaAmaikpe are doing a good job
just gerrout of here... amadioha piawakwa gi akpa amu gi ... ewu most conjoined twins abroad prefer the way God mould them , trying to correct their disfiguring is like trying to remind God how imperfect he was, he knew the reasons he choose to mould them that way, many people with hypertension will not die earlier by amusing themselves with diz kind of people
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Dearlord(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
The surgery is not perfectly executed.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by khome(f): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2017
ychris:
Flirting with a deeper life girl ain't easy @ all ooo.......
You: Bae watsup?
She: Please my name is sister Grace not Bae..
You: Ok sister Grace how are you?
She: The lord is my strength......
You: what are you doing?...
She: I am cooking......
You: Awwwww can I come and help you?
She: No please I can do all things through christ
that strengthens me
You: Ok @ least I will come when you are done so
you can serve me ...
She: Please I only serve the living God..
You: Ok ooo sister Grace what are you wearing?
She: Am wearing the full Armour of God
Edakun sh'ogun laiye ni?
Lolssssss
# copied
Buahaha
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Thylord(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:
no be only Nigeria na biafra or oduduwa republic.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Sohot1(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:

What do you mean by this?
Much more complex of these corrective surgeries are successfully carried out at various centres in Nigeria daily
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Awu be like can i come and epp u buckle the back strap of the Armour?
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by iluvdonjazzy: 11:05am On Dec 09, 2017
deco22:
It still needs a bit of correction dohhh
Happy for her
it will balance as she is growing
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by lordtim001(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
just gerrout of here... amadioha piawakwa gi akpa amu gi ... ewu most conjoined twins abroad prefer the way God mould them , trying to correct their disfiguring is like trying to remind God how imperfect he was, he knew the reasons he choose to mould them that way, many people with hypertension will not die earlier by amusing themselves with diz kind of people
Do note that such things may be a result of genetic problems or the mother's lifestyle
e.g Taking too much alcohol and drugs can cause the baby to lose his/her limbs. Also, some of them may be caused by gene mutation.

P.S: You can become our personal clown on Nairaland. Just follow my advice wink
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by romeorailss: 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
She's a beautiful girl, Very beautiful!!

Aside that, Judging from her old look, she has K-Leg...But after undergoing the surgery, She improved and now has two left legs.

Chai guy, ur mouth no be here o cheesy grin And I go Check am back lol. cheesy

But we'll preferable and better . Her parents will be very glad and she will be happy grin
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by givememoney: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
*TeamNeverGiveUp*

Life Management Challenge!;;;

Good Morning

The thing is I used to have challenges in knowing how to live my life by myself. I always allowed people do things for me even when I really don't need interference in my life, at some point I got so depressed that life itself became useless to me. Finally I took to the ground and made a resolution at the beginning of 2017 to really live a meticulous life so as to know how to identify my own goals towards life or to know if the Devil or my village people are behind my problems. We are in December and I can say that I've been able to succeed in a way.

I want to guide people who are having these same issues or challenges of life through a 7 days life management/ problem solving programme from 11th to 18th December to start 2018 with good lifestyle

The challenge starts on 11th December, 2017. It is going to be FREE and remember challenging questions towards life are highly gonna be entertained.

A way of saying Thank You to all my friends for their support in 2017. It's gonna be on whatsapp. You can join via the link below:

*P.S I promise to kick you out of the group, If you post any advert, whether religious or non religious advert, post any joke or any business advert.*

*Do not join if you ain't interested*

https:///KlFecrGBMQk4VEd8l0daqR
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by wambosamuel1980: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
I really thank God for her if not by the time she grow guys will be gaining advantage on her.

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by superboyspecial: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
shadrach77:
It's called knocked knees not K leg. Thank God for Morden medicine
check your spellings oga,don't go about correcting others when you ain't perfect yourself
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
please I have not gotten more than 20 likes and 5 shares

Even if you hate me, click share

[s]even if you are just passing bye, click like or share and pass[/s]

No hard feelings

grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Lol, so the likes will make you happy?

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Colybaly: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blyzz:
Lol, so the likes will make you happy?

All my comments but few likes, it's somehow
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Harmored(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmohmoh:
dis ur pic ehn

What happen to it wink
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by sharpwriter(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:

Lol grin, I will deprive my system of sleep in other to stay awake till midnight/ early morning just bcus of likes, bros this one Na punishment, lemme manage the few likes I have gotten

Hmmn....early morning is okk. 5-6am....new topics will be up ... get a catchy topic you suspect will trend, make comments, and voila wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:

All my comments but few likes, it's somehow
Hmm, I see. probably the likes are your rewards. Lol

But you know, even if you have 12k likes, you still be searching for happiness. although it a temporary excitement. as for me, likes doesn't count. What count is when i got something in my Bank acc, I'll see happiness within me.

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by juman(m): 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Despite its not perfect, but it going a long way brush up her psychology.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
lordtim001:

Do note that such things may be a result of genetic problems or the mother's lifestyle
e.g Taking too much alcohol and drugs can cause the baby to lose his/her limbs. Also, some of them may be caused by gene mutation.

P.S: You can become our personal clown on Nairaland. Just follow my advice wink
tozo which kind quack chemist doc u are , how can too much alcohol intake affects growing embryo in the womb to the extent to cause such disability may Sango use ur generation as a tast tools in his laboratory... anu ohia
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by Talibanis: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:

Not so true bro. Corrective orthopaedic surgeries like this are still done here in the country. Just that the awareness is just poor coupled with other multifactorial reasons.
Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Yeligray:

They do corrective surgery like this and even worst cases at Bimma Orthopedic Hospital Jos, Plateau state. This hospital is strictly into bone related ailments and accidents for more than 20 years.

1 Like

Re: Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos by RoyaleR(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
please I have not gotten more than 20 likes and 5 shares

Even if you hate me, click share

[s]even if you are just passing bye, click like or share and pass[/s]

No hard feelings

grin shocked shocked grin grin shocked shocked
Me too grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.