Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,934 members, 7,956,512 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

'I Will Never Marry Actress, Because I Don't Want To Die Premature Death– Eluke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Never Marry Actress, Because I Don't Want To Die Premature Death– Eluke (359 Views)

Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po / Patience Ozokwor: "Stress Causes Premature Death, Take Life Easy & Rest" / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Never Marry Actress, Because I Don't Want To Die Premature Death– Eluke by Rachelsblog(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
Movie producer Lambert Eluke in an interview with allure says the only thing that can kill him is if he marries an Actress, According to him marrying an actress will lead him to untimely death, even though they are beautiful, that they usually don't last in Marriages.

He said;
“No! Never! I’ll never marry an actress. I don’t want to die young, please. They don’t stay in one place. After one year of marriage, they dump you and move to another person. I can’t marry an actress, I need to live long oh."
However, he admitted that he has soft-spots for three delectable divas.

“If I’m to just make a wish, I would settle for any of these three actresses, Chizzy Alichi, Rachel Okonkwo or Ruth Eze, I crush on them, for their meekness and good hearts,’’ he added.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/i-will-never-marry-actress-because-i.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'I Will Never Marry Actress, Because I Don't Want To Die Premature Death– Eluke by biacan(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2017
See this one......how much you get undecided
Re: 'I Will Never Marry Actress, Because I Don't Want To Die Premature Death– Eluke by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
See this one......how much you get undecided
is not about how much he has but choice

(1) (Reply)

Puff Daddy Is The Highest-paid Musician Of 2017 / Osayomore Joseph Narrates Bitter Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers / I Made More Money In 2017 Than Previous Years --- Reekado Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.