Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor (743 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor by Dewalesblog(m): 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
In recent time, Nigerians have tagged Small Doctor has an ex-convict, saying he was once in prison. But in recent chat with Saturday Beats, the rave of the moment has made it clear that he was never an inmate but only visited the prison yard to entertain inmates and here's why.

“It is true that I was a bus conductor and a commercial motorcyclist. I also hawked sachet water but I thank God for the gift of life now because I am one of the most sought-after artistes at the moment. I just feel that there is no limitation to what.......

[url=dewaleblog..com]dewaleblog..com[/url]

Re: Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor by thesicilian: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017

“It is true that I was a bus conductor and a commercial motorcyclist. I also hawked sachet water but I thank God for the gift of life now because I am one of the most sought-after artistes at the moment. I just feel that there is no limitation to what.......
Who told you?
Re: Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor by kingkardeshhhhh(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Lolz no wonder you music sounds like that, i can now see where got ur garage sound from, but after all owo ni koko.
Re: Why I Went To Prison- Small Doctor by yungEX(m): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
thesicilian:

Who told you?
At least that fact is arguable .. What are you doing that is arguable

(1) (Reply)

INDUSTREET Season 2 TRAILER / "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" - Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan’s Christmas Wear / Photos Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, D’prince, Dr SID And Wande Coal At 30billionconcert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.