Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,146 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

See What Pogba Said About The Manchester Derby. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Pogba Said About The Manchester Derby. (338 Views)

Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking / Why Pogba, Lukaku May Not Feature In Manchester Derby / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Pogba Said About The Manchester Derby. by PluralTrends: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Manchester United star Paul Pogba got a red card last Saturday during the match United played with a 3-2 win against Arsenal. This further led to his ban and the French International will miss the Sunday's Manchester Derby.

He has only returned to the United after a two-month injury lay off and was almost in his best form before this incident.

Paul Pogba faces ban; "How will Man United face Man City?"

The 24-year-old his frustration on how the awaited game will elude him that Sunday. Notwithstanding, Pogba held hopes that United will defeat Man City at Old Trafford;

"I have complete trust in the team. Even if I am not there, he continued "I will be there watching the game, giving positive energy and hopefully, we're going to win."

Aside being disappointed, Pogba took to explaining the true nature of the he gave on Arsenal's Hector Bellerin.

He confirmed thr incident to be an accident in which he intend that Bellerin would go in that particular direction.

"I would never tackle him like this. Unfortunately, I thought he would put his feet in and he was in a position that was a disadvantage to me, so i did it"

"It looks very bad, but the intention wasn't like that. They had the decision, the referee got the red card and that's football." the player finalized.

Pogba afterwards played in the Tuesday Champions League against CKSA Moscow. It was full 90mins rally and it recorded a 2-1 win in which Lukaku and Marcus scored.

Article by Glory.

Re: See What Pogba Said About The Manchester Derby. by PluralTrends: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

CAF Award Finalists : Aubameyang, Mane, Salah To Contest / Celtic Sink Dundee To Go 11 Points Clear / Benefits Of Vertical Jump Training Other Than Better Hops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.