Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Help A Female Nairalander - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Female Nairalander (431 Views)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Female Nairalander by khalidx: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hi nairalanders I'm using my own account on behalf of a female nairalander... She started noticing pains in her vagina 3months ago and burning sensation so she sought for medical prognosis and the pharmacist confirmed to her that it is toilet infection, the problem here is that the drugs the pharmacist gave to her does not cure it only subsidies the pains ... She want suggestions and advice on how to cure it both medically and herbaly ....
Re: Help A Female Nairalander by oxypress: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you do the wrong thing you will waste money.

First see a doctor in a Government hospital. He will then order for tests. With the results he will prescribe drugs which you will get from the pharmacy.

Thats is the cheapest way to go.

1 Like

Re: Help A Female Nairalander by babyt66: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Help A Female Nairalander by successking401(m): 5:39am On Dec 15, 2017
khalidx:
Hi nairalanders I'm using my own account on behalf of a female nairalander... She started noticing pains in her vagina 3months ago and burning sensation so she sought for medical prognosis and the pharmacist confirmed to her that it is toilet infection, the problem here is that the drugs the pharmacist gave to her does not cure it only subsidies the pains ... She want suggestions and advice on how to cure it both medically and herbaly ....
if it is infection,then let's talk.(N:B) strictly herbs only

(1) (Reply)

First Kidney Transplant In Southeast Of Nigeria Done Successfully / 4 Benefits Of Pork Meat / See This Transformation Of This Oversize Couple, It Is Shocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.