Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show (41808 Views)

Davido Chills With Imade And Ifeanyi (Video, Photos) / Wizkid Poses With Rapper Skepta As He Arrives London On Tour With Future / Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by allstarcomic(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
This is not chillinh this is called.

Take a selfie.

Emeka can you see that??

Pls lets go.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by lovelylad: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Wizkid right now
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Itanola2012: 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
I love artistes featuring internationally,
Olamide must also spice up his music by featuring outside Africa if he wants the world to hear is voice, until then... He is local.
international, shey iyen ni maami ma je ni?
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by staytravel: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
What the heck?! LOL

Maybe he can teach Drake to speak Igbo.
[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTyt1IqD6hk[/youtube]

1 Like

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by EmekaBlue(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
OK
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Boyooosa(m): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

i tire for Nigeria artistes, they will be taking shots with these oyinbo musicians as if it will add cash to their account.
cheesy
Type 'Profile' on your google interface, then u will appreciate the condiments of building a professional career.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by byemx06(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
finally they are closer .............wizzy now b like which kind tin b this

1 Like

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Boyooosa:

Type 'Profile' on your google interface, then u will appreciate the condiments of building a professional career.
who be this fraudster

I will let sars know about this o.
cheesy
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by labanj1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Michellla:
He came closer. Unlike wizkid.
I know what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Ernesthugo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Male duck smiley
Hardeybohwarley:
Check for the meaning of Drake in your dictionary and thank me later.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by ThumbzTNA(m): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rainmania:
Our naija artiste too fake. U see drake for club u snap with am no mean u dey chill with am.

You you fit dey the same club with drake for you life??
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Boyooosa(m): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

who be this fraudster

I will let sars know about this o.
cheesy
Grow up son...
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungMILITANT:

it means a male duck
So which of them are you referring to is what we are suppose to ask op.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
And why can't I??
ThumbzTNA:

You you fit dey the same club with drake for you life??
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by kenex4ever(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Centyakam:
Duck... grin
U seem pained
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
Check for the meaning of Drake in your dictionary and thank me later.
Drake na male duck na. abi e get another meaning?
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Drake na male duck na. abi e get another meaning?
So which of two is the guy referring to as duck?
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by kay29000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Cool.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by soulfood(m): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nice.....
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
and he had to use dark glasses in a dark room
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Jomark(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rainmania:
Our naija artiste too fake. U see drake for club u snap with am no mean u dey chill with am.

No be chill na village meeting dem dey Abi? hate go soon change ur name
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Famzing on fleek.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Means absolutely nothing to me. Anyone can chill with drake especially if u got contacts in the music biz and dsts a club so?
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hardeybohwarley:
So which of them are you referring to is what we are suppose to ask op.

am not the one that called him duck.
Check the one you replied and see is not me.
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by STILESGANG: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
lovelylad:
I love artistes featuring internationally,
Olamide must also spice up his music by featuring outside Africa if he want the world to hear his voice, until then... He is local.
How does taking pictures with Drake make tekno an international act?
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by ola12(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Michellla:
He came closer.
Unlike wizkid.
Chai, nairalanders wicked o cry
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by leksy07(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
And wizkid no fit chill with drake and him go dey call himself babanla
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Michellla:
He came closer. Unlike wizkid.
how come you follow no one?

Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Prince9137(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abeg, shay nha Nokia 2600 tha maga dey use ni, abi why all the pictures con blur like that
Re: Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=YoungMILITANT post=63131648]

am not the one that called him duck.
Check the one you replied and see is not me.[/quote oops okay to the guy]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Ankara Outfit / AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / The Headies 2018; Tobi And Alex As A Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.