Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,868 members, 7,848,520 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing (782 Views)

The Best Place To Learn Web Development & Programming / Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programming In Nigeria? / Which Programing Language Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by iGuru1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hi guys, i have a question up here that needs answer for every successful programmer.
where is the best place to learn programing language?
SCHOOL
SELF TAUGHT
OTHERS(explain)

please let us know.
Regards.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by sayhi2ay(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
school
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by iGuru1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2010
sayhi2ay:

school
Explain
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by Ceekay(m): 12:24am On Mar 31, 2010
Typical i-Guru,
Always asking stupid questions
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by shadowmay(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Ceekay i really don't think its a bad question i-Guru is asking, this is and issue that i have personally debated more dan once with colleagues, and and think the answer lies in the person trying to learn
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by prodam(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
i feel its I.T CENTRES cos enough time and experience
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by sayhi2ay(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
cos thats where i learnt data structure and algorithm
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by iGuru1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
@Sayhi2ay
In which course and institutions.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by iGuru1(m): 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2010
I like to ask a question, going to university to study programing OR going to an I.T school to study programing, which is better?
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by shadowmay(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2010
going to an I.T. school, cos in universities dey waste ur time teaching some abstract rubbish u would never need.
Re: Which Is The Best Place To Learn Programing by iGuru1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
shadowmay:

going to an I.T. school, cos in universities dey waste your time teaching some abstract rubbish u would never need.
Thx, but which is better?

(1) (Reply)

Open Source / How Do I Design An Interface(background) For My Program. / How Do I Solve Error On Myphp Line Code?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.