Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (40383 Views)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by mechanics(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
I thank God she survived the accident.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Amexeptional(m): 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
jammyunn:
We should always thank God for life. I lost a 15 year old friend yesterday in an accident.
So Sorry buddy
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
i pray jehovah continue to make her strong
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by amiibaby(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Follysho707:

Yes, if necessary, Boss lady!
u must be jobless
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
amiibaby:
u must be jobless

I won't mind if you can get me a job ooo, Boss lady! Times dey hard... undecided
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by jammyunn(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Amexeptional:
So Sorry buddy
thanks a lot man. I really appreciate.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Ikmontana1: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
justscorchone:

You are the stupid one mate,do you think because she's cripple she's less human?
I called u stupid cos u said there s no fear of her rolling out of ya life.. soo u are d one treating her as bein less human..
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ikmontana1:
I called u stupid cos u said there s no fear of her rolling out of ya life.. soo u are d one treating her as bein less human..

You are dumb for not stating that at first
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Ikmontana1: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
justscorchone:

stop insulting me!!
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Ikmontana1: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2017
justscorchone:

u are bastard modafucka..
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2017
Ikmontana1:
u are bastard modafucka..

k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.