Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) (35289 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / Zion Ayo Balogun And Mother, Jada P Pose With Santa Claus / Ebube Nwagbo Poses With Santa Claus In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by psychologist(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ff
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by warreng1: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Merry Xmas to them.

Check my signature.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Dauraking: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
And the stupid school imported white bloke to play Santa while a lot of jobless Buhari Zombies are roaming the street with overgrown beards due to unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by dasrackhor(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
Wow!, Lovely!

Take a zoom at the second picture and carefully view the forehead of that little boy, His forehead looks like that of Donjazzy
Haha...I swear u made my day with this...
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by lazygal: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
cherr:
Why did Santa use nylon bag as boots? undecided

Na so dem give them for father x mas land .dem say make dem manage due to recession
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by lazygal: 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dauraking:
And the stupid school imported white bloke to play Santa while a lot of jobless Buhari Zombies are roaming the street with overgrown beards due to unemployment.

What if the white man is a staff of the school ?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Who the fok is still using oyinbo as Santa Claus in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
lazygal:

What if the white man is a staff of the school ?
and so?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by donblade85555(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
bro pls can you help me install the mybb go Mobile theme? I'm having issues

which host are u using?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by lazygal: 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
and so?

Dey go abeg...enemy of happinnes .kill joy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
lazygal:

Dey go abeg...enemy of happinnes .kill joy
you too kill prick
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by martydam(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
Wow!, Lovely!

Take a zoom at the second picture and carefully view the forehead of that little boy, His forehead looks like that of Donjazzy
be careful
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by JamesReacher(m): 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamloski:
The boy looks like segun arinze
You look like you don't have eyes lol
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by skentelelady(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
deco22:
Nice looking?

Is it because he is White,he dressed the same terrible way all Nigerian father Christmases dress,just his skin color.

Santa isn't meant to scare kids. If our skin color with the costume will scare the kids we should stop it then tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by shomutuski(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
this boy looks so much like his daddy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by chuks34(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Dat boy can fear.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Tiwa's wig on fleek!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by mamaafrik(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2017
heryurh:
I no understand Tiwa Savage agn oh.. Sometimes she go Ugly, Sometimes she go Fine undecided
na power of make up,datz why small on casual outing she looks like dat
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by jimb(m): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2017
cherr:
Why did Santa use nylon bag as boots? undecided

tiwas toes though
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Barney11: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2017
In the last pic of Tiwa,hope no be Ringworm dey her hand?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by luvlymabel: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2017
ME I NO SEE SANTA I ONLY SAW FATHER CHRISTMAS DURING MY TIME LOLZ....
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by Princelumide: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Cheap Santa... Wearing thick black shoe-nylon bags
Re: Tiwa Savage And Jamil Pose With Santa At His School Play (PHOTOS) by AfricaNigerian: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
donblade85555:

which host are u using?
I am using byethost sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) / Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole Celebrate Their Birthday With Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.