Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (72805 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Boyooosa(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
I wonder why pple can't mind their business undecided
Is it her Boob's
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by edo3(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
This black boobs am seeing is still intact o sister funke..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by webbro007(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
A group of students were asked to list what they thought were the present "Seven Wonders of the World."
Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:
1. Egypt's Great Pyramids
2. Taj Mahal
3. Grand Canyon
4. Panama Canal
5. Empire State Building
6. St. Peter's Basilica
7. China's Great Wall
While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The girl replied, "Yes, a little. I couldn't quite make up my mind because there were so many."
The teacher said, "Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help." The girl hesitated, then read, "I think the 'Seven Wonders of the World' are:
1. to see
2. to hear
3. to touch
4. to taste
5. to feel
6. to laugh
7. and to love."
The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take for granted are truly wondrous!!
If wealth is the secret to happiness,
then the Rich should be dancing on the streets.
But only Poor Kids do that.
If power ensures security,then top Officials should walk unguarded.
But people who live on roadside feel more secure.
If beauty brings ideal relationships,
then celebrities should have the best marriages.
But they have one of the worst relationships.
Thats why... Live simply...Walk humbly ..Love genuinely!!!

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Dearlord(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
let leave this issue for women.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by muller101(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Boobs war. Not my business.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Martin0(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black
Big boobs will always sag

Let those wey get ear's hear ooogringrin
Big boobs go grow old ooogrin
So what then happen's to small boobs
I dey come make I go examine ur own sizegringrin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Swaggzkid: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Adesiyan wants compliments. Oya
Funke you have a sexy big boobs that can make any customer man hypnotised. weldone bae and i admire your chest region.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by ladyF(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hian!!! E don fall yakata.

Make I dey manage my small and standing boobs abeg, who falling boobs epp... angry

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some ppl just go ahead to insult others without taking a good look at themselves. Serve her right
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Let those wey get ear's hear ooogringrin
Big boobs go grow old ooogrin
So what then happen's to small boobs
I dey come make I go examine ur own sizegringrin
Small boobs hardly sag.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by pweetiedee(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

Lol.
she sef make she remove her bra.
But some people can criticize ehn.
Serves the fan right

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by lovelylad: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
I call this counter attack smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Childish behaviour sha.
Whether you have big nyash, small nyash, big breast, small breast. One day, you will get old and everything will look like fallen Nation.

Life is useless(ecclesiastics 1(GNB)
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Richy4(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Boyooosa:
I wonder why pple can't mind their business undecided
Is it her Boob's

It's difficult this days for people to mind their businesses especially when the world is now in every one's palms... They sit at the comfort of their homes and start dishing out insults to anyone that comes to mind....
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
Small boobs hardly sag.

Eh eh na wa ooo,but I dey see some girls own wey go con flat like sleeper's abi u never see those kind boobs before?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan, who has been called out over her boobs showing outfit to Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding, has made one of her trolls a scape goat.

The actress who dug up a photo of the Instagram user, @l.a.r.d.i.v.a, slammed her for being a hypocrite by calling her a hoe over her outfit, while she's guilty of such. Funke also slammed the lady over her saggy boobs at a young age.

Funke wrote;

"Normally I wouldn't do this but I have time today.
This lady went on to criticise my dress with so much emotional attachment. I understand its jealously that pushed you @l.a.r.d.i.v.a looking at how young you are, your boobs already a fallen nation and I'm here everything intact in the right places. Pele you hear"

Funke Adesiyan also went further to tell those who don't like her outfit, to unfollow her. She wrote;

"If you dont like my outfits, unfollow me
I go take pics of this outfit kill "haterrrrrrs" today "

https://www.lailasblog.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-digs-photo-lady-slammed-boobs-showing-outfit-sarakis-daughters-wedding/

That 'chest' is alright. It's funny that even women, who definitely know how real/natural boobs hang, maliciously contribute to this never-ending conspiracy to mislead the public.

I challenge Funke to show us her famous boobies devoid of any type of unnatural support. She can put pasties on those nīpples, for modesty's sake

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by warreng1: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
It's not her fault nah .

She's over enjoyed.

Meanwhile, check my signature.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Boyooosa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Richy4:

It's difficult this days for people to mind their businesses especially when the world is now in every one's palms... They sit at the comfort of their homes and start dishing out insults to anyone that comes to mind....
Their way, searching for cheap fame...isssh!
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Swaggzkid: 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
Small boobs hardly sag.
Eeew! so yours will hardly sag?
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Funke is talking because she has used iron bra to hold her own Olympus... She should release it then we will see who has fallen breast.

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by BanevsJoker(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by luiscarter(m): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

Oh u done come back abi,gringrin

Mehn husbands con dey search for u ooogringrin

Serious men oogrin

Amibo committee grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by darlenese(f): 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Pot calling kettle black

funny enough she is claiming her boobs is firm , all I see there is a bigger saggy boobs .

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Martin0(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
luiscarter:

Amibo committee grin
Na our work be that ooogringrin We nor get any other for here u knowgringrin
Happy weekend ooogringrin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Kenedex: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
both of them are the same thing she is an idiot fool and just too cheap olosho both of them are the same creating rubish awareness
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by LIzzieRich(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ericaikince:
May this kind of chest not fall on you as we are about to enter new year. shocked
cheesy
Ericaikince:
May this kind of chest not fall on you as we are about to enter new year. shocked
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by 1Sharon(f): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
safarigirl:
The Funke is talking because she has used iron bra to hold her own Olympus... She should release it then we will see who has fallen breast.

Yeye

Don't mind her. The fan was actually right. Funke looks like if she sneezes her clothes will rip.

And the fans boobs were not saggy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by chucs: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sorry the two of u have fallen nations.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by baby124: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lol, the abuser is an idiot though. No difference between her and Funke. Only that her breast shape just long, instead of full like Funke. She deserved the insult if she posted such pics of herself. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Bimpe29: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
They are in the same category. Birds of the same feather.
Re: Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit by Justbright(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
I will rada go for d falling boobs of Dat babe Dan go for Dat amagedon of a breast of adesiyan abi wetin be her name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.