Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,707 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan (5551 Views)

In Times Of Calamity, People Divide Into Four Levels – Shaykh Ibn Uthaymeen / 1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Shaykh Fawzaan Interrupts His Lecture To Stop People From Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:
that's the young turk's turkey's problem. He was ally of the Jews and stuff and even made attempt to have Muslims pray salat in English but failed. Still don't get how this affect the issue of Palestine?. Are you saying Palestinians don't have tawhid is the reason they are in this situation? . That's the point. And that point is the weakest if the weak this sheikh raised.

smh, I even opposed morsi's approach to implementing the law. He feel in the trap set for him. MB lacks wisdom. That's why they are in garbage bin now.

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

sir, this doesn't prove anything. There is nothing wrong enjoying yourself. Other arabs attend concert and have fun too. I don't understand what you are trying to prove.

In the time of the prophet (saw) in the phase of war, they still organized their wedding parties. They ate and danced.

What the problem? .
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:

sir, this doesn't prove anything. There is nothing wrong enjoying yourself. Other arabs attend concert and have fun too. I don't understand what you are trying to prove.

In the time of the prophet (saw) in the phase of war, they still organized their wedding parties. They ate and danced.

What the problem? .

The Palestinian struggle is seen more by the Arabs as their struggle my friend.

The leaders of the movement are not Muslims.

If we are to following the Qur'an. The Jews are never to be trusted in any form of agreement. Do you know how many agreements, accords and so on that has been agreed between Arabs and the Jews regarding Palestine right from early 20th century.

Did you know that the same Palestinians in collision with Egypt and Syria were responsible for the fall of the last Islamic caliphate (Ottoman empire). What happened at the end of the day

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandatory_Palestine [url][/url]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes%E2%80%93Picot_Agreement [url][/url]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMahon%E2%80%93Hussein_Correspondence[url][/url]

I watched an interview regarding this issue by Al-Jazeera three days ago, the person who was interviewed is a senior adviser to the Palestinian president, he was asked what would be the next step taken against trump for declaring Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, all he could answer was that , "we (Palestinians) are peaceful people and we are open to dialogue" . she oro niyen

Your people women, men , young and old are maimed , killed , imprisoned every hour for the past 70 years and that's all he could say. By the way this is somebody in his 60s . my question is , is this Islam ? Is this what the Qur'an preaches ?
Does Islam encourages we Muslim to live in fear because we could be killed?

This is the reason the west see fundamental Islam as a threat, even professor Huntington the author of clash of civilizations made this statement
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

I don't think you got the point I was making, we should always talk about Tauheed but we shouldn't also neglect other important aspects of the Quran. We should not neglect injustice being perpetrated on Muslims nor should we ignore the plight of the Palestinians. Islam has always been an inspiration to change.

Like ibn qayyim said, everything verse of the Qur'an talks about tawheed.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Its seems you misunderstood my question I mean who (singular) is at the fore front of this movement . I mean political figure like President, ministers, advisers e.t.c give me their names and religious identity

They are several factions within Palestine working for a peaceful or otherwise solution are being led by Muslims. Internationally there are people of all works of life working for the rights of Palestinians to be upheld.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Like ibn qayyim said, everything verse of the Qur'an talks about tawheed.

Still the Quran speaks on several topics not just Tauheed
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

They are several factions within Palestine working for a peaceful or otherwise solution are being led by Muslims. Internationally there are people of all works of life working for the rights of Palestinians to be upheld.

As a Muslim I'm for anything islam, the moment tribalism enters I'm off. This is the basic reason scholars who follows the sunnah express as regarding Arab nationalism in which many elements including the pre PLO are standing for.

Learn to differentiate between both, one is for jahiliyyah (Arab nationalism) while the other is shar'iyyah (Islam)
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

The Palestinian struggle is seen more by the Arabs as their struggle my friend.

The leaders of the movement are not Muslims.

If we are to following the Qur'an. The Jews are never to be trusted in any form of agreement. Do you know how many agreements, accords and so on that has been agreed between Arabs and the Jews regarding Palestine right from early 20th century.

Did you know that the same Palestinians in collision with Egypt and Syria were responsible for the fall of the last Islamic caliphate (Ottoman empire). What happened at the end of the day

I watched an interview regarding this issue by Al-Jazeera three days ago, the person who was interviewed is a senior adviser to the Palestinian president, he was asked what would be the next step taken against trump for declaring Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, all he could answer was that , "we (Palestinians) are peaceful people and we are open to dialogue" . she oro niyen

This is the reason the west see fundamental Islam as a threat, even professor Huntington the author of clash of civilizations made this statement
I really don't want to hear flimsy story about palestine being part of the decline of Ottoman. Too late to come up with this bs. We know the story.

As for the man who was interviewed, i am not really disputing Fatah faction. I have told you before that's the reason they split. Did you not seen this on national news in 2005 when sectarian fell out within palestinians?. I am afraid that you guys are being fed nonsense to give up on ard muqadasa. This is the last Ummah. There is no Ummah after this. This is the only Ummah that believe in Allah and the Last Day, and this is the Ummah to inherit the earth(Holy Land). If you insist that those leaders are not muslims bcus they did not rule by God's Law but for themselves, then, the same logic applies to a Sheikh who issued fatwa in early 90s to seek refuge and protection with non muslims to set up their army bases in Saudi and its vicinity for the sole purpose of safeguarding and protecting them from their "enemies" (fellow muslims). In another word, this is alliance which Qur'an forbids, and by your logical reason, they too are not muslims.

Overall, it seems you dont get it. You are indirectly saying that if Israel starts bombing them again, we should just say "it is their (palestinians) fault bcus they deviate from tawheed and sunnah". This makes sense to you?. You know this is the same thing they said in 2008 and 2014. This is the excuse they gave for not helping those people militarily. There is no ummah after this. If they (palestinians) make mistakes or deviate still doesn't make them any less muslims. This is the last Ummah. No matter how much they are "misguided" as you want me to believe, there is no new ummah to take over. When bani israeli deviated, Allah replaced them after their second failure. This Ummah will not be replaced. So now, what if they have "tawhid" which you claim they don't have, and then israel still bomb them, what are you gonna do about it?.

I am sorry man, what you are preaching is irrational and defective.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 11:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
^ if tawhid is in every ayah of Quran, which i don't dispute, why did the Sheikh seek protection and refuge from non-muslims to set up their military bases on the land of the prophet(s)?
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fundamentalist:

As a Muslim I'm for anything islam, the moment tribalism enters I'm off. This is the basic reason scholars who follows the sunnah express as regarding Arab nationalism in which many elements including the pre PLO are standing for.

Learn to differentiate between both, one is for jahiliyyah (Arab nationalism) while the other is shar'iyyah (Islam)

So let's assume all of PLO followed nationalism ( of course the prophet Muhammad pbuh warned against tribalism) does that mean there isn't a soul in Palestine that follows Islam who we should fight for? Does that mean the prophet's teachings that we should do justice in our dealings with even unbelievers means nothing? Does this mean we shouldn't fight for oppressed people who reject Islam but nevertheless are being oppressed? There is always a danger in seeing something from one prospective and that is why I said the Quran speaks on several aspects of human life. That the PLO took to nationalism doesn't mean every Palestinian followed suit. The issu of Palestine transcends PLO as the Israelis are perpetrating ethnic cleansing, murder, destruction etc. Focusing on just PLO and ignoring the more horrible things going is just not on anyone interest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

So let's assume all of PLO followed nationalism ( of course the prophet Muhammad pbuh warned against tribalism) does that mean there isn't a soul in Palestine that follows Islam who we should fight for? Does that mean the prophet's teachings that we should do justice in our dealings with even unbelievers means nothing? Does this mean we shouldn't fight for oppressed people who reject Islam but nevertheless are being oppressed? There is always a danger in seeing something from one prospective and that is why I said the Quran speaks on several aspects of human life. That the PLO took to nationalism doesn't mean every Palestinian followed suit. The issu of Palestine transcends PLO as the Israelis are perpetrating ethnic cleansing, murder, destruction etc. Focusing on just PLO and ignoring the more horrible things going is just not on anyone interest.
you mind him, as if PLO is the only faction in the region undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Empiree:
^ if tawhid is in every ayah of Quran, which i don't dispute, why did the Sheikh seek protect and refuge from non-muslims to set up their military bases on the land of the prophet(s)?
Empiree:
I really don't want to hear flimsy story about palestine being part of the decline of Ottoman. Too late to come up with this bs. We know the story.

As for the man who was interviewed, i am not really disputing Fatah faction. I have told you before that's the reason they split. Did you not seen this on national news in 2005 when sectarian fell out within palestinians?. I am afraid that you guys are being fed nonsense to give up on ard muqadasa. This is the last Ummah. There is no Ummah after this. This is the only Ummah that believe in Allah and the Last Day, and this is the Ummah to inherit the earth(Holy Land). If you insist that those leaders are not muslims bcus they did not rule by God's Law but for themselves, then, the same logic applies to a Sheikh who issued fatwa in early 90s to seek refuge and protection with non muslims to set up their army bases in Saudi and its vicinity for the sole purpose of safeguarding and protecting them from their "enemies" (fellow muslims). In another word, this is alliance which Qur'an forbids, and by your logical reason, they too are not muslims.

Overall, it seems you dont get it. You are indirectly saying that if Israel starts bombing them again, we should just say "it is their (palestinians) fault bcus they deviate from tawheed and sunnah". This makes sense to you?. You know this is the same thing they said in 2008 and 2014. This is the excuse they gave for not helping those people militarily. There is no ummah after this. If they (palestinians) make mistakes or deviate still doesn't make them any less muslims. This is the last Ummah. No matter how much they are "misguided" as you want me to believe, there is no new ummah to take over. When bani israeli deviated, Allah replaced them after their second failure. This Ummah will not be replaced. So now, what if they have "tawhid" which you claim they don't have, and then israel still bomb them, what are you gonna do about it?.

I am sorry man, what you are preaching is irrational and defective.

I'm not expecting you to accept what I say, I have said same earlier. In case you don't know , the Saudi government give the largest form of aid to the Palestinians .

Its only Muslims that can lead the affairs of Muslims. In Islam the end doesn't justify the means.

Keferi lafin wa omo, esin lafin tor ( even a non Muslim knows this is rubbish)

The messenger (saw) laid a solid foundation for his companions and that's why they succeeded, why can't we do same ? Or are some kind of special creation that keep the Qur'an behind our backs and come back to it when we like ?

Its like you are saying someone like Abdullah ibn ubbay ibn saalol should be leading a group of Muslims. Please tell me, will it end well?

The above named man prayed behind the best of all creation (saw), but, in earnest he was the no 1 enemy of Islam and the prophet.

We all know were it ended .
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stalwert:

" A SHEEP IS NEVER INNOCENT IN A CASE JUGDED BY WOLVES " - FUNDAMENTALIST
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Fundamentalist:

" A SHEEP IS NEVER INNOCENT IN A CASE JUGDED BY WOLVES " - FUNDAMENTALIST

The truth remains the truth regardless of who is judging.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2017
fundamentalist,

You don't get it, do you?. With your eyes open or close you see quite right there are different factions in Palestine that are against M. Abass. I was never his fan due to his stance but this doesn't make him less muslim. Why do you focus only on him{PLO}?. My stance is only on Quranic approach. It seems to me you don't know islamic eschatological stance on this issue.

Hell with their so called 'aid' after lives have lost. Your reasoning is flawed. If israel is bombing them again the best thing for you to say is "they( palestinians) don't have correct tawhid"?. You know how silly that sounds?. This is the same thing some people who share the same methodology as you said in 2008 when israel was bombing those people. This is crazy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Demmzy15(m): 12:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Empiree:
^ if tawhid is in every ayah of Quran, which i don't dispute, why did the Sheikh seek protect and refuge from non-muslims to set up their military bases on the land of the prophet(s)?
This is a thread about the Palestinian issue not about military bases. You can open another thread for that, I've noticed that whenever discussions aren't going in your favor you begin to derail!
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 2:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Demmzy15:
This is a thread about the Palestinian issue not about military bases. You can open another thread for that, I've noticed that whenever discussions aren't going in your favor you begin to derail!
I simply made analogy
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Demmzy15:

Thank you. Finally someone understands
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by MrOlai: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2017
Fundamentalist:

The leader of this movement is Mahmud Abbas who is not a Muslim but a follower of bahar faith.

Could you please shed more light on this?
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is Mahmoud abbas in the masjid praying two rakat before Khutba. He isn't muslim abi?. Kontinu undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9ekahMl8M
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Empiree:
This is Mahmoud abbas in the masjid praying two rakat before Khutba. He isn't muslim abi?. Kontinu undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9ekahMl8M

Baha'i faith considers all religion are from God ? Don't let something like this deceive you
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fundamentalist:

Baha'i faith considers all religion are from God ? Don't let something like this deceive you
where did you get Baha'i faith on his profile?. Wiki doesn't even display his religion affiliation
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Empiree:
where did you get Baha'i faith on his profile?. Wiki doesn't even display his religion affiliation

So I should conclude that these people are also Muslims

embarassed embarassed

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fundamentalist:

So I should conclude that these people are also Muslims

embarassed embarassed
listen, stop this crap. You aint making point

Empiree:
where did you get Baha'i faith on his profile?.

Read For Yourself

In an interview with Ha-aretz, Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) says (after many other things) that he is still awaiting an apology by former Mossad chief Shabtai Shavit, who said in a newspaper interview that Abbas belongs to the Bahai faith. Shavit explained at length in the interview that a Bahai cannot become a Palestinian leader. That false rumor has been lately disseminated by people with ill-will toward Abbas. He is angry at The Jerusalem Post for prominently reporting that posters claiming he is Bahai are appearing in Arab countries. “This is not the first time that people spread that malicious rumor. I sued a Jordanian newspaper for publishing it. Regrettably, the person I sued passed away before the court ruled unequivocally that the report was false. I am a believing Muslim, son of a family of believers, and committed to the religion’s commandments.”

https://sensday./2012/07/15/on-not-being-bahai-palestinian-prime-minister-mahmoud-abbas/
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Fundamentalist: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Empiree:
listen, stop this crap. You aint making point

Read For Yourself

https://sensday./2012/07/15/on-not-being-bahai-palestinian-prime-minister-mahmoud-abbas/

Talking about disappointment, I'm very disappointed in you.

With your level of knowledge, you quoted a blogger's webpage as an evidence.

Oda, How can we verify your claim?
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Fundamentalist:

and where is your evidence he of is Bahai faith?
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Stalwert: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fundamentalist:

In the Tauheed you speak about does telling the truth count. You made a claim the burden of proof falls upon you. You are to support whatever claim you make with proof not make a claim and demand we prove it false. More disturbing though is how you easily raise doubts about someone's religion without a shred of proof and still stand on it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
^^

You dey mind him
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'm disappointed in that fundamentalist of a guy.

He evade this...
then, the same logic applies to a Sheikh who issued fatwa in early 90s to seek refuge and protection with non muslims to set up their army bases in Saudi and its vicinity for the sole purpose of safeguarding and protecting them from their "enemies" (fellow muslims).

Fundamentalist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by Empiree: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
^^

You noticed that right?. He bounced when I brought that up grin
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
[s]
Fundamentalist:

[/s]

Saudi slave.
Re: Why Do Salafis Talk Little About Our Brothers In Palestinian ? - Shaykh Fawzaan by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Empiree:
^^

You noticed that right?. He bounced when I brought that up grin

One thing I have notice about some people here is that one is sympathetic to Saudi cause while the other is sympathetic to Iran cause.

You can see your question was avoided, even demmzy15 was saying you should open another. thread instead of him to answer you.

We can see by the action of the said Sheikh that he has deviated from the Qur'an for inviting infidels to the Holy land.

Our friends here couldn't criticize him because he's a Saudi cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Will Ramadan 1443H Start? / Muhammad's Love For Women / Playing Recorded Qur'an In Unclean Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.