Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (60706 Views)

MONEY Ritual On Youtube And Social Media Influence On Youth(disturbing pics) / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos) / IBEDC Staff In Ogun Beaten For Distributing Electricity Bill (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by megareal: 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm still trying to understand this story. The story bend so tay we no fit follow am.

Why was he the only suspect in the whole community?
Why didn't he protest his innocence from the get go?
Why did he confess to what he did not know about?
And why did he pay for a crime he did not commit?

Finally, where did he go after leaving the vigilante?

Too may questions that begs answers, until then the story is just half truths.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by samuelson06(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
How can a graduate be talking like idiot?
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Could that be our very own 'map of nigeria' on this guy's bumbum?

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by jaychubi: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stealing a chicken as a corper hmmm this one na curse

He is lucky he was not caught in Aba otherwise dust for don return to ashes fool
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin....

Dude.... This story man...

U sure say na untop fowl Dem flog u like so?? grin

Na so u just dey call yourself smiling devil**..

Till dem flog u in nd out.....

Man... Am soryy.. Buh... I gotta laughh hard... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by lekkan(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wait first grin grin grin grin... I've been trying to be human by not laughing but you people comments have spoilt everything.... Back to the story I wasn't there and can't say the guy is lying buh I don't know why he has to succumb to all the allegations against him?? Besides why must you show your face?? I think you are really trying to get famous and besides what happened to the vigilante you worked with overnight Did you use them for ritual? Why can't they testify to your innocence I think the story needs to be re-phrased
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
AFONJA and false Alarm TUFIAKWA
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Raintaker(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
I sense a cover up of some sort, according to what was revealed to me, the guy probably stole chickens in the past but the punishment was not for the theft of the chickens.
It was Saratu the young girl across the street, the young man got pregnant, hence the punishment from the community.

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
I believe stories oo but I dont believe this particular one... haba, there is more to what he said, is he only one in that town/village?? y was he the ONLY one accused... u went to vigilante, didnt go home that nyt, there is an aorta of lie
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Raintaker post=63154945]I sense a cover up of some sort, according to what was revealed to me, the guy probably stole chickens in the past but the punishment was not for the theft of the chickens.
It was Saratu the young girl across the street, the young man got pregnant, hence the punishment from the community.

[/quote
u stay around that place too??
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by aribabz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
What they did to you is barbaric and inhuman but I don't think you're telling us the whole truth. You confessed to the alleged theft under duress, did you also pay under duress?? How about you packing out, also under duress?? Why didn't you go to your LI or schedule officer. The whole true pls cos instead gathering public empathy u might end up implicating yourself more
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by JONSYN7154: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol. See as him black nyash turn to RED. Hahaha
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by kumakunta: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ivimilly:
When they can do this because of a foul it's clear why they kill human beings because of cows
your people do worse because of phones and car batteries
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by modibs393: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
[/color]my friend this your coined story, no iota of truth. you say they showted ole, which is yoruba name for thief and in kebbi? you joined vigilante? you cant afford a phone but can pay 21k? you sound crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by KingSango(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
The policy of sending NYSC youths to different states was done for the purpose of ensuring an one Nigeria. That was in the 70s when the NYSC started now most if not all Nigerian Youth know only one Nigeria. Youths in the areas have no jobs so they get envious of unknown youths who are Corpers getting resect and pay to work while they are unemployed. The local politics are not suited to NYSC goals, Corpers are seen as outsiders, there is no fervor to achieve infrastructure goals set by the NYSC. Time to end policy of sending Corpers from their home state since it is already one Nigeria.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by DVC1: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
In as much as I sympathize with you in your pains. I'll love if you can really be more plain here, why begging for your right? You are a graduate, have you talk to your LI about it?
Am sorry to say bro but it seems like something is not adding up here cos the base of your point is weak and I mean really weak. Thanks
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by billyG(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
I doubt if he stole d chicken,chicken no cost for kebbi state @all.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Dearlord(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
OP, talk truth make we know how we fit help u. u thief their fowl abi u no thief am?

1 Like

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Orpe7(m): 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Doing this act while in uni was fun however u are a graduate serving ur land and in a place where they have laws against all this things. Why den did u steal?
Shame on u yo
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
I smell lies. Just disgraced yourself.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Abee79(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
I hereby propose that this same treatment should be meted on all those who steal and embezzle public funds, and those who make electoral promises they have no intention of keeping, not only for those who steal chicken.
Those in favor of this motion say "Aye!"

The ayes have it!
#notojunglejustice
#notocorruption
#notodiscriminationofoffenders
#notoembezzlement
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by mizzmiriam: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Referendum50:
Should not have shown his butt
and his face too
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
marshalldgreat:
This your story get as e be... You never talk true

And he ended by sounding like a seadog.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by lordpherow98(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
This guy na mugu
Him feel say he dey communicate with infants online?

After the search at your crib, why still follow them to the kai kai joint?

Na aro baggas do u this
It's either u messed with them
Or probably got initiated
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
marshalldgreat:
This your story get as e be... You never talk true

And he ended by sounding like a seadog. Every landlord , community, friends etc defend an innocent man. Perhaps they failed to see you as such. An innocent man paying fines serially, and confessing under duress - for what?
If you are not guilty, then you are community enemy, and I think that is worse. Change and leave the area please.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Dhotseal(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Your story is sketchy and vague.
I may be wrong, but my instincts tell me you are being economical with the truth.

First, you started the story by telling us u lost your phone bla bla. Then u could not sleep so u stayed with vigilante. Then u left them and wondered all through the night.

Next morning, people without license (guess u meant search warrant) came to your house to search the place. No evidence was found.

You then followed them to the ogogoro joint where two workers from the poultry from where the birds were stolen brought more evidence in the form of chicken legs and feathers.

You then confessed under duress and was beaten mercilessly.

Now u want Niralanders to pursue your case.

Well, if you were my client, I would have advised you to repeat your story to me over and over until u begin to hear how stupid your sound.

U smartly refused to tell us why of all the people in the village u were the person they came for?

See, even if you admit to stealing the chickens, you do not deserve to be treated the way u were. But please, don't play with our intelligence.

You even want to sound tough after embarrassing yourself since your 'longer throat no green u rest'

U even drag UNIBEN inside?

Dude, please take some time to do self searching so u don't keep embarrassing your self like this.

But then, I could be wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by dnawah(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
oboy see monkey yansh !
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Report your case to human right commission.
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Adamawaswt(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
This story sound some how.. ...na OLE them De shout for north or Parawo ...u no report to police station .....chaii that is good keep serving ur father's land like this
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Raintaker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=Exceptionalgod post=63155123][/quote]Spiritual Revelation. I don't stay around the place
Re: Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
Raintaker:
Spiritual Revelation.
I don't stay around the place

hahahaha.. abeg where ur church make we come. but honestly I almost believed what u said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Jos, Military Convoy Attacked (Graphic) / Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.