Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Secret Sins & Consequences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Sins & Consequences (12356 Views)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Secret Sins & Consequences / Are You Struggling With Secret Sins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Sins & Consequences by FreshGreen: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
SECRET SINS & CONSEQUENCES
Who commit sins and who carry the punishment?

Romans 2:16, "In the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel."

Every secret sin will attract serious judgment of God at the end. And the question is, "What is a secret sins" Or "Which sin is secret?"

Any sin you are hiding from men, keeping it secret, is simply a secret sin. When it says "secret", it doesn't mean keeping it secret from God, since nothing is secret or hidden before God; but keeping it secret from necessary people has made it a secret sin. Hiding your past or immediate sin from people that ought to know is a secret sin that awaits the serious judgment of God. On the other hand, to open up a sin does not mean the whole world must hear or you must tell everyone in your life or everyone you come across, no. It means you don't keep it secret from necessary people that you need to open up to, even if it is your past life. Necessary people may be your marital partner, your spouse, your parents, your pastors, Christian partners like prayer partners and close brethren. The necessary people may your family member or your children. When a child of God falls into sin, after confessing to God, he or she needs to confess to one another as the case may be. In the body of Christ, confessing to one another depends on the person's position in the church. A member may only need to confess to close brethren, immediate leader and pastor; a leader will need to confess to close brethren and the pastor, and the pastor will notify the necessary people. A pastor will need to confess to the brethren, or the whole church as the case may be.

Who Carries The Consequences?
When a Christian confesses his sin to necessary people, he has nothing to lose since he has repented and decided never to go back into such sin again, and because God has forgiven him; so confessing to necessary people brings no shame but God's blessings. But there is something very important which we really need to look into. When a brother or sister confesses their sins to one another, they humble themselves for God to honor them, so they are totally free from such sin and no more consequence, now or later. But the issue is that, the people who hear the confessions or who they inform about the sins need to be very careful, so as not to carry the load of those sins on their own heads. When somebody confesses sin to you as a result of his rededicated Christian life, you must not hold it against the person, you must not reproach the person, and you must not disregard or disrespect the person. Why? Because the person who confesses his past or a particular sin to you does that to honor God's word, so if you despise, you are not actually despising the person but God whom the person honors his word.

Let's look at a story from the Bible:
2 Samuel 6:14-17, " Then David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting and with the sound of the trumpet. Now as the ark of the Lord came into the City of David, Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David leaping and whirling before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart."

Verses 20-23, "Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, “How glorious was the king of Israel today, uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the base fellows shamelessly uncovers himself!” So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the Lord. 22 And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor.” Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death."

Michal despised King David because he humbled himself before God, because he honored God; and the consequence of her action was life barrenness. When people open up about their past to you, if it is personal to you, you need to forgive them and forget about it; if it is in the body of Christ, you must respect them and counsel them rightly. Do not reproach or despise people when they open up about their past or immediate sins. The mystery is that, the person who repents and confesses will be free from that sin, no matter how terrible, but the person who hears and refuses to forgive or who reproaches will carry the whole consequences of the sin and will be seen as sinner before God.

The Bible warns us in 1 Timothy 5: 22 that we should not partake in another man's sin. One of the various means of partaking in another man's sin is by hearing and despising, gossiping or spreading it to other person. How will someone else commit sin and you will be the person to carry the punishment? We should be very careful. If you refuse to forgive somebody because they open up to you, you urgently need to freely forgive, and when you forgive, you need to forget about it; if you have despised people in the body of Christ because they open up, you need to repent and ask for God's forgiveness.

God bless you!

If you need counsel on confession of sins or opening up to the right people, please contact us:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries - RTEM

5 Likes

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by FaniDan(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Rhema
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by sotall(m): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
OK
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by NwaAmaikpe: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

Secret sins have no consequence.
Because we will all go to hell.

The bible says ...all have sinned,
The bible also says, the wages of sin is death and being thrown into the lake of burning fire.

So stop shortchanging yourself.
A liar will end up in the same place with a murderer and an adulterer.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by asatemple(f): 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Thank God for the previlage to witness this
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
ok
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by dontgiveupp(f): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Issorait

2 Likes

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Heywhizzy(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
consequences
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
Blessings
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Gkay1(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
may God have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by damosky12(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
The text on which the whole write-up is based is taken out of context.

The previous verses before it reveal it was actually referring to those under the law before the death of Jesus Christ.

See

Romans 2:11-16
[11]For there is no respect of persons with God.
[12]For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
[13](For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
[14]For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15]Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

[16]In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

For anybody who is born again or in Christ, there is no requirement to obey the law.

Romans 3:19-22
[19]Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
[20]Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

[21]But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
[22]Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

Romans 4:13-15
[13]For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
[14]For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
[15]Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Galatians 2:21
[21]I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Righteousness, in the new testament is by faith. The Christian is not under any threat of judgement. He is not condemned.

Romans 8:1-2
[1]There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
[2]For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The Christian has had his sins paid for. He cannot be condemned to hell.

Ephesians 1:4-6
[4]According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
[5]Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
[6]To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Colossians 1:12-14
[12]Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
[13]Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
[14]In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

What happens when he sins?

1 John 2:1
[1]My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

The man in Christ is not judged. He is forgiven when he sins.

1 Like

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by castrol180(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
many fake pastors out there...
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by bright007(f): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2017
I agree with everything you wrote except the part where you have to confess your sins to your fellow man.

That principle has been abolished since Jesus Christ died for us and became our saviour.

Jesus is now our only mediator, hence if you feel the need to genuinely repent of your sins, confess to Jesus only and you are forgiven.

Confessing to man is a false principle

3 Likes

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Yinxies(f): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
may God forgive all our sins be it secret or open

Check out my signature. I build professional websites for 12k only. domain+hosting+design

1 Like

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by psychologist(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2017
2cor5:17 is all I need
Thanks
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:26am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by dust144(m): 9:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice research, what happen to you sin to God and God alone?
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by skydancer: 9:35am On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:
I agree with everything you wrote except the part where you have to confess your sins to your fellow man.

That principle has been abolished since Jesus Christ died for us and became our saviour.

Jesus is now our only mediator, hence if you feel the need to genuinely repent of your sins, confess to Jesus only and you are forgiven.

Confessing to man is a false principle
Wow, can you speak with Bible references please? Are you saying Christ was lying when He said:
"If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."? John 20:23

Note that, this statement of course does not mean the disciples had the power to forgive sins, but through the Holy Spirit he gave them, they will become a vessel and instrument of God who will carry out His work of mercy through them.

And like Christ mentioned previously, He came to fulfill the law. Before, when the whole nation sinned, they would offer sacrifices to God through the priests. Now the ultimate sacrifice has been made through Christ for all our sins and He has also established us as priests through the Baptism. However, the disciples who were given a precise and particular order still hold the priest of the high order and the people who are established to dedicate themselves to God, namely our priests and pastors has such authority through Christ.
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by MYDEBBY(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2017
God bless you for this wonderful piece
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2017
FreshGreen:
SECRET SINS & CONSEQUENCES
Who commit sins and who carry the punishment?

Romans 2:16, "In the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel."

Every secret sin will attract serious judgment of God at the end. And the question is, "What is a secret sins" Or "Which sin is secret?"

Any sin you are hiding from men, keeping it secret, is simply a secret sin. When it says "secret", it doesn't mean keeping it secret from God, since nothing is secret or hidden before God; but keeping it secret from necessary people has made it a secret sin. Hiding your past or immediate sin from people that ought to know is a secret sin that awaits the serious judgment of God. On the other hand, to open up a sin does not mean the whole world must hear or you must tell everyone in your life or everyone you come across, no. It means you don't keep it secret from necessary people that you need to open up to, even if it is your past life. Necessary people may be your marital partner, your spouse, your parents, your pastors, Christian partners like prayer partners and close brethren. The necessary people may your family member or your children. When a child of God falls into sin, after confessing to God, he or she needs to confess to one another as the case may be. In the body of Christ, confessing to one another depends on the person's position in the church. A member may only need to confess to close brethren, immediate leader and pastor; a leader will need to confess to close brethren and the pastor, and the pastor will notify the necessary people. A pastor will need to confess to the brethren, or the whole church as the case may be.

Who Carries The Consequences?
When a Christian confesses his sin to necessary people, he has nothing to lose since he has repented and decided never to go back into such sin again, and because God has forgiven him; so confessing to necessary people brings no shame but God's blessings. But there is something very important which we really need to look into. When a brother or sister confesses their sins to one another, they humble themselves for God to honor them, so they are totally free from such sin and no more consequence, now or later. But the issue is that, the people who hear the confessions or who they inform about the sins need to be very careful, so as not to carry the load of those sins on their own heads. When somebody confesses sin to you as a result of his rededicated Christian life, you must not hold it against the person, you must not reproach the person, and you must not disregard or disrespect the person. Why? Because the person who confesses his past or a particular sin to you does that to honor God's word, so if you despise, you are not actually despising the person but God whom the person honors his word.

Let's look at a story from the Bible:
2 Samuel 6:14-17, " Then David danced before the Lord with all his might; and David was wearing a linen ephod So David and all the house of Israel brought up the ark of the Lord with shouting and with the sound of the trumpet. Now as the ark of the Lord came into the City of David, Michal, Saul’s daughter, looked through a window and saw King David leaping and whirling before the Lord; and she despised him in her heart."

Verses 20-23, "Then David returned to bless his household. And Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David, and said, “How glorious was the king of Israel today, uncovering himself today in the eyes of the maids of his servants, as one of the base fellows shamelessly uncovers himself!” So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the Lord. 22 And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor.” Therefore Michal the daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death."

Michal despised King David because he humbled himself before God, because he honored God; and the consequence of her action was life barrenness. When people open up about their past to you, if it is personal to you, you need to forgive them and forget about it; if it is in the body of Christ, you must respect them and counsel them rightly. Do not reproach or despise people when they open up about their past or immediate sins. The mystery is that, the person who repents and confesses will be free from that sin, no matter how terrible, but the person who hears and refuses to forgive or who reproaches will carry the whole consequences of the sin and will be seen as sinner before God.

The Bible warns us in 1 Timothy 5: 22 that we should not partake in another man's sin. One of the various means of partaking in another man's sin is by hearing and despising, gossiping or spreading it to other person. How will someone else commit sin and you will be the person to carry the punishment? We should be very careful. If you refuse to forgive somebody because they open up to you, you urgently need to freely forgive, and when you forgive, you need to forget about it; if you have despised people in the body of Christ because they open up, you need to repent and ask for God's forgiveness.

God bless you!

If you need counsel on confession of sins or opening up to the right people, please contact us:

Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries - RTEM

Mary was living in Joseph's house even though they are not married....... Is it a Sin? grin
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Wizberg12(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2017
What's a sin?
A sin is what goes against Man's stipulated laws.

What do I mean by that?
It's man that decides what's is sin or not.

Examples?
1. When a soldier kill hundreds of people, it's no sin because they're trained to kill, but when a civilian kills one person, he's threatened to have sinned against God because no one authorised him.

2. When a Chinese have sex with your brother/ sister, it's no sin because they, men approve it, but when you have sex here with your sister, it's a taboo and sin against God because we don't approve it.

3. When Chinese abort a child after the first it's no sin because law approves it but when you do same, you have sinned against God because we condemn it.

4 When you do a blood transfusion, it's no sin but when a Jehova Witness do same, he has sinned against God because their doctrine is against it.

5. When Muslims destroys bible, it's no sin because there religion supports it but when a Christian do same he has sinned against God.

6. When you smoke paper it's no sin because no one condemns it, but when you smoke weed it because sin because laws condemn it.

7. When same sex marry in UK, it's no sin because law approves it but when you do same here, you have sinned against God because we condemn it.

8. When a Christian wife goes to church, it's no sin because we approve it but when a Muslim wife goes to mosque, it's a sin because they condemn it.

9. When children goes to church, it's no sin because we approve it but when Chinese children goes to church it's a sin because they condemn it.

10. When we have sex married it's no sin because we approve it but when we have sex unmarried it's sin because we condemn it.

I can keep going on and on. But what am I trying to say, no one knows the mind of God based on what's sin or what's not sin.

In a nutshell, sin is what goes against Man's stipulated laws.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by SimplyFabulous: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Dopegraphix:
wink

Can you do a beautiful logo for me?

Simply Fabulous Entertainment.

God bless you.
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by MhizzAJ(f): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Martin0(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Come ooo,mrs oya ukagringrin U don come to dey silent again abi
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by ngozianu(m): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2017
you could confess your secret sins to men of God in the acts of apostles who will keep their mouths shot...Not mordern day men or pastors who will expose and ridicule you....
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by MhizzAJ(f): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Come ooo,mrs oya ukagringrin
U don come to dey silent again abi
grin grin
I wanted to type something but i forgot grin
U no go church?
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Oxster(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Wizberg12:
What's a sin?
A sin is what goes against Man's stipulated laws.

What do I mean by that?
It's man that decides what's is sin or not.

Examples?
1. When a soldier kill hundreds of people, it's no sin because they're trained to kill, but when a civilian kills one person, he's threatened to have sinned against God because no one authorised him.

2. When a Chinese have sex with your brother/ sister, it's no sin because they, men approve it, but when you have sex here with your sister, it's a taboo and sin against God because we don't approve it.

3. When Chinese abort a child after the first it's no sin because law approves it but when you do same, you have sinned against God because we condemn it.

4 When you do a blood transfusion, it's no sin but when a Jehova Witness do same, he has sinned against God because their doctrine is against it.

5. When Muslims destroys bible, it's no sin because there religion supports it but when a Christian do same he has sinned against God.

6. When you smoke paper it's no sin because no one condemns it, but when you smoke weed it because sin because laws condemn it.

7. When same sex marry in UK, it's no sin because law approves it but when you do same here, you have sinned against God because we condemn it.

8. When a Christian wife goes to church, it's no sin because we approve it but when a Muslim wife goes to mosque, it's a sin because they condemn it.

9. When children goes to church, it's no sin because we approve it but when Chinese children goes to church it's a sin because they condemn it.

10. When we have sex married it's no sin because we approve it but when we have sex unmarried it's sin because we condemn it.

I can keep going on and on. But what am I trying to say, no one knows the mind of God based on what's sin or what's not sin.

In a nutshell, sin is what goes against Man's stipulated laws.

I wont deceive you but is obvious that de terrestrial force of your people are following you
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:

grin grin
I wanted to type something but i forgot grin
U no go church?

Oh reallygringrin
Remember when I was toasting u,I said it to ur ear's I don't go to churchgringrin
And u agreedgringrin

I don't need to go to church anymore when I ve a religious wife like you...gringrin abi nor be sogringrin
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by Oxster(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
ALL SIN ARE ONE,ONLY THE HEIGHT OF ITS KARMA DIFFERS
Re: Secret Sins & Consequences by damosky12(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
skydancer:

Wow, can you speak with Bible references please? Are you saying Christ was lying when He said:
"If you forgive anyone's sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven."? John 20:23

Note that, this statement of course does not mean the disciples had the power to forgive sins, but through the Holy Spirit he gave them, they will become a vessel and instrument of God who will carry out His work of mercy through them.

That's not it. Study in context.

John 20:21-23
[21]Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
[22]And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
[23]Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

From verse 21, it becomes clear that he sent them to win unbelievers.
From verse 22, we can understand verse 21 better that he sent them to win unbelievers. Especially when compared to other scriptures. See Acts 1:8 for instance,
Acts 1:8
[8]But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

They were given the Holy Spirit to be WITNESSES; to preach the gospel.

Now, verse 23 must also be studied in the context of other scriptures. .

Mark 16:15-16
[15]And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
[16]He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved (Forgiven); but he that believeth not shall be damned (have his sins retained).

This reality is also found in Acts 2. After that Peter preached, the people asked..

Acts 2:37
[37]Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Then he answered in the next verse...

[38]Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins , and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

It doesn't appear that He is the one forgiving their sins... They were to believe His gospel, be baptized and they are saved or forgiven according to Mark 16:16.

And like Christ mentioned previously, He came to fulfill the law. Before, when the whole nation sinned, they would offer sacrifices to God through the priests. Now the ultimate sacrifice has been made through Christ for all our sins and He has also established us as priests through the Baptism. However, the disciples who were given a precise and particular order still hold the priest of the high order and the people who are established to dedicate themselves to God, namely our priests and pastors has such authority through Christ.

LOL. ALL Christians have been made PRIESTS in the new testament.
1 Peter 2:9
[9]But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Revelation 1:6
[6]And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

The job of the Priests in the new testament is intersession. That's why all Christians have that responsibility as priests.

Our Pastors, Apostles, Prophets have a completely different responsibility from that of priesthood. The job of these is doctrinal or has to do with teaching to edify and build up the saints as in Ephesians.

Ephesians 4:11-13
[11]And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
[12]For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
[13]Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The Christian is forgiven by and in Christ. See,

Ephesians 1:7
[7]In whom (Christ) we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Colossians 1:13-14
[13]Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
[14]In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

NEVER by Apostles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God A Trinity? / The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / Reasons Why Jesus Christ Never Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.