Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (648 Views)

Confession Gone Wrong / Confession Of A Ministers Wife About How Her Marriage Crashed / Wife Gets An Amazing Reply From Her Husband After Her Confession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by ositadima1(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: .. by biafraisdead(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2017
ositadima1:
I brought up my son and daughter to have sex with each other. I'm a realist and I knew that someday they would become interested in sex. I didn't want the drama of them wanting it and hiding it from me if they found someone to do it with.

I'm not like other moms who think that their little "angels" can do no wrong. Many parents refuse to see the truth that's right in front of them; on tv, in newspapers, magazines etc. Many parents DON"T WANT TO KNOW what their kids are up to. It's called denial. I bathed my kids together when they were little. I also had them sleep in the same twin bed, in the nude.

I taught my daughter to soap up her brother during bath time and vice versa, teaching both to pay special attention to each others genitals. When my son turned 6, I left him and his sister, 8, to bathe alone, but I checked on them every few minutes. As I hoped, they were 'playing' with each other. Sometime later, I guess when they were about 7 and 9, I found them in their bedroom,naked, their arms around each other, kissing.

I knew the time had come when they wanted to have sex. I had had many talks with them about sex, love etc. including the mechanics of sex. I had them get in bed, my daughter on top, provided the lube and showed them what to do.

They have been having sex almost every night for about 4 years now. They didn't grow up with the idea that their bodies are 'dirty' or 'bad' or that being naked is 'wrong'. Almost everyday my kids come directly home from school. They will often sit in front of the tv and make out with each other. That's fine with me. Other kids spend a lot of time and mental energy thinking about sex and fantasizing about it.

My kids spend that time doing schoolwork and learning. I don't have to worry about my kids going around flirting, etc and trying to find a sex partner. While other kids are out there, (yes, parents, your kids) getting into a possibly dangerous situation, my kids are at home, having sex where it's safe.

I've taught them about std's and how they are spread. My kids and I speak openly about sex and anything else too. Both have told me that they love having sex with each other and are not interested in having sex with anyone else.They are both first class students and do well in all other aspects of their lives.

Not all kids who are sexually active end up as disrespectful, drugged out little sluts.
this op na Satan o! so what is the lesson here? we should encourage our kids to have sex with each other? I bow for u
Re: .. by ositadima1(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2017
biafraisdead:

this op na Satan o! so what is the lesson here? we should encourage our kids to have sex with each other? I bow for u

You seem quite obtuse.
Re: .. by Evacroft: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Omg! The drugs u took really lite ur brain up.
Re: .. by UjuJoan2: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Posts like this is why I'll never let my kids use the internet until they're 18.

Too many crazy people in this world. . . .

3 Likes

Re: .. by enoqueen: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Are you for real
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
So what's the cconfession? If you like, have sex with your granny or a corpse, its not anyone's business what you do with your private life or with your kids
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2017
UjuJoan2:
Posts like this is why I'll never let my kids use the internet until they're 18.

Too many crazy people in this world. . . .

I second that even in Nigeria crazy people everywhere
Re: .. by Agbaletu: 11:22am On Dec 10, 2017
This thread should be moved to recycle bin. In fact, it is not supposed to even stay here for a second. Evil people everywhere.
Re: .. by sisisioge: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
biafraisdead:

Thank you for quoting the whole story! The OP is a reccluse!
Re: .. by ositadima1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
sisisioge:

Thank you for quoting the whole story! The OP is a reccluse!

Re: .. by CakezbyMarie: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
What!!!
Re: .. by MsFaith: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
This op is a reta.rd
Re: .. by ositadima1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
MsFaith:
This op is a reta.rd

You think you're smarter than me? angry
Re: .. by MsFaith: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
ositadima1:

You think you're smarter than me? angry
Noooo. You are very smart. Infact you are the smartest being in the world. Kudos! Keep it up.
Re: .. by ositadima1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
MsFaith:

Noooo. You are very smart. Infact you are the smartest being in the world. Kudos! Keep it up.

I am rubber and you are glue whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!

(1) (Reply)

Wall Art: Oil On Canvass Paintings For Home Decor / Why Did My Mum Have To Die / Teenage Bride Dancing With Her Old Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.