Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,606 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? (2063 Views)

Kenya Stowaway Falls Off KQ Flight From Nairobi To London / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Pavore9: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
If you are traveling to Nairobi on the 14th (Thursday). please do mention me.
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by izzou(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buy something if you're coming back oh

angry

1 Like

Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by wanger50(m): 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
l'll b going there by June and would appreciate any useful information like flight fare from Abuja and life in there generally
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Pavore9: 2:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
wanger50:
l'll b going there by June and would appreciate any useful information like flight fare from Abuja and life in there generally
Flight tickets fluctuates, like currently it it around N212k for Ethiopian airline while Rwanda Air is N217k and it is from Lagos. Go to wakanow.com and check.
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pavore9:
If you are traveling to Nairobi on the 14th (Thursday). please do mention me.

What exactly do you Need to know .. i am here to assist
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Pavore9: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fallawx:

What exactly do you Need to know .. i am here to assist

Have sent you a PM.
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pavore9:

Have sent you a PM.

i replied
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Pavore9: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fallawx:

i replied

Seen. Regards.
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by wanger50(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pavore9:

Flight tickets fluctuates, like currently it it around N212k for Ethiopian airline while Rwanda Air is N217k and it is from Lagos. Go to wakanow.com and check.

Someone was advising I fly to Kigali for #146k then take a bus to Nairobi via Kampala for less than 20k.l'm to obtain d east african visa fr 36k though
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Pavore9: 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
wanger50:
Someone was advising I fly to Kigali for #146k then take a bus to Nairobi via Kampala for less than 20k.l'm to obtain d east african visa fr 36k though

If you are flying to Kigali presumably for 146k and flight will arrive at night then you pay for a cheap hotel of about 7k to pass the night then pay 20k for road trip to Nairobi then the 36k for visa and it all totals N209k. Does it really worth the stress?

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by wanger50(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pavore9:

If you are flying to Kigali presumably for 146k and flight will arrive at night then you pay for a cheap hotel of about 7k to pass the night then pay 20k for road trip to Nairobi then the 36k for visa and it all totals N209k. Does it really worth the stress?
Not at all.Thanks for your analysis. Can u tell when d fares from Nigeria could be lower?
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2017
wanger50:
Not at all.Thanks for your analysis. Can u tell when d fares from Nigeria could be lower?

I swear na we we dey do ourselves . Who dey advice make you fly then join bus . My broda if you get flight money fly . Perhaps go check skyscanner.net . Na date person fit use get lower price , so just dey change both date of departure and return . I go advice reason 250k for flight either lesser or higher . Perhaps you can’t enjoy Rwanda no be lie ask around . Na Nairobi the main thing dey happen . Club oo , woman oo , apartment o . Good life Na Nairobi
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Pavore9:

Seen. Regards.

Pavoe9 tell them about life in Nairobi now , which area you dey stay .
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by cutieme(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
Rwandan women rocks more o
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Mrkumareze(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2017
Fallawx:

I swear na we we dey do ourselves . Who dey advice make you fly then join bus . My broda if you get flight money fly . Perhaps go check skyscanner.net . Na date person fit use get lower price , so just dey change both date of departure and return . I go advice reason 250k for flight either lesser or higher . Perhaps you can’t enjoy Rwanda no be lie ask around . Na Nairobi the main thing dey happen . Club oo , woman oo , apartment o . Good life Na Nairobi

Abeg halla me your e mail or wrote me on Vickand36@yahoo.com make I get some info from you. Onelove
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2017
cutieme:
Rwandan women rocks more o

Says who Those one wey dem dey squart like say them open tap . Broda Na we they run east Africa . I go tell you wetin dey ask Pavro9
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Abeg halla me your e mail or wrote me on Vickand36@yahoo.com make I get some info from you. Onelove

Check my profile for contact
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by cutieme(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fallawx:

Says who Those one wey dem dey squart like say them open tap . Broda Na we they run east Africa . I go tell you wetin dey ask Pavro9
Hahahahahaha,them dey squart?Hahahahaabut them fine joor
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
cutieme:
Hahahahahaha,them dey squart?Hahahahaabut them fine joor

Where exactly are you presently ??
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Lexusgs430: 3:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Fallawx:

Nah crime to squart? Why Nigerian ladies no dey squart?
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 4:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Nah crime to squart? Why Nigerian ladies no dey squart?

#myexperience# you can as well drop your point .
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Lexusgs430: 5:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Fallawx:

#myexperience# you can as well drop your point .

About Nigerian or Nairobi ladies, excessively squarting or the former not squarting?
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by kaffy4tope(m): 5:08am On Dec 17, 2017
Is it possible to fly directly to Rwanda from Nigeria without obtaining the East Africa visa?
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 7:23am On Dec 17, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Is it possible to fly directly to Rwanda from Nigeria without obtaining the East Africa visa?

Yes but make sure you have , confirmed hotel and confirmed tour voucher to prove you are there for vacation .
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by kaffy4tope(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Fallawx:

Yes but make sure you have , confirmed hotel and confirmed tour voucher to prove you are there for vacation .

Tour voucher? Where can one get that?
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by suxes2005(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
kaffy4tope:

You'll still need a visa to enter Rwanda
Re: Anyone Travelling To Nairobi On The 14th Of December? by Fallawx(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Tour voucher? Where can one get that?

You can get it from any agent from Rwanda . But to be on a safe side ask them to prepared an itinerary for 14days tour . With that itinerary you can use it at the port of entry

(1) (Reply)

Why Me! Travel Agent Ripping Me! / 2 People Confirmed Dead As Accident Hits Ekwusigo In Anambra - Graphic Photos / People Boarding An Airplane With Ladder In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.