Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? (656 Views)

Ibo's Please Vote Your Atiku/obi Yoruba We Vote Buhari/osinbajo / We Have Over 100M Phone Lines, Why Can't We Vote By Text -sen.ben Bruce / 2019:who Do We Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Mcowubaba: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
The Political stage is getting heated up again, another time for brickery, empty promises and what have you....
Interesting (though not surprising) events have started occurring, Atiku going back to PDP (many of his boys "Saraki nd co" will follow suit in coming months smiley), PDP convention has taken place, Paid media campaign strategist Atikulate crew on the rise

I just have one question, Why should Nigerian people vote for Atiku undecided

Is he different from the flock/class of politicians who have been so useless to our Development
What exactly does he have to offer ?

When will the youths or the non-career politicians (Technocrats) have the opportunity to rule this Country
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
With Atiku...vote change to change the master failure tongue
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Mcowubaba: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Every time we keep complaining that our leaders are useless, but yet we keep going back to our vomit.
Are we in bondage undecided or inept of making decisions..

I feel so ashamed any time I see a political rally, the massive crowd of people in attendance, with different uniforms, flags, all for 2k, 1 litre of palm oil and 5kg of rice...

when are we going to get it right in this country

At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's agenda, we were hearing the calls for restructuring from different quarters in the country, different geo-political zones started keying into the ideology....

Cowards, we are they now, the were all hiding behind Ipob to talk about restructuring, now Nnamdi Kanu is silent, nobody is talking about Restructuring again...

BTW, I am in no way a supporter of IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, but I just have to say the truth, that man was making some good steps in creating awareness for us, the ordinary Niogerians..

Other tribes took it as an Igbo thing, but if you were logical enough, you'll see he raised vital points..
All those people that were shouting Python has finally danced, what improvement have happened in your life, region/geo-political zone since then cheesy grin..

We are say that Nigerians are amongst the must gullible people on earth, I will be called names and insulted

IPOB made Nigerian politicians SCARED, everybody was talking about restrutrung, TV stations, Radio station, online vlogs, blogs etc
Where are they now angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Mcowubaba: 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Keneking:
Atiku is not part of the failure ?
he was just a change agent some days back
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Afam4eva(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku is not the best man for the job but he's the best man at the moment to remove the embarrassment that currently occupies the seat.

Let no one fool you, Atiku is neither a messiah or anything different from the crop of politicians that we've been having but one thing i can assure you is that he beats Buhari in every possible indices of leadership qualities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Enoma222(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:
The Political stage is getting heated up again, another time for brickery, empty promises and what have you....
Interesting (though not surprising) events have started occurring, Atiku going back to PDP (many of his boys "Saraki nd co" will follow suit in coming months smiley), PDP convention has taken place, Paid media campaign strategist Atikulate crew on the rise

I just have one question, Why should Nigerian people vote for Atiku undecided

Is he different from the flock/class of politicians who have been so useless to our Development
What exactly does he have to offer ?

When will the youths or the non-career politicians (Technocrats) have the opportunity to rule this Country
_Answer_me_why_shud_we_vote_for_buhari_too
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Guestlander: 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Afam4eva:
Atiku is not the best man for the job but he's the best man at the moment to remove the embarrassment that currently occupies the seat.

Let no one fool you, Atiku is neither a messiah or anything different from the crop of politicians that we've been having but one thing i can assure you is that he beats Buhari in every possible indices of leadership qualities.

In a fair contest between Atiku and Buhari, Atiku will lose. The only thing that can dislodge Buhari is a more credible, and nationally accepted candidate than Buhari and Atiku is not that candidate.
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Enoma222(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Every time we keep complaining that our leaders are useless, but yet we keep going back to our vomit.
Are we in bondage undecided or inept of making decisions..

I feel so ashamed any time I see a political rally, the massive crowd of people in attendance, with different uniforms, flags, all for 2k, 1 litre of palm oil and 5kg of rice...

when are we going to get it right in this country

At the height of Nnamdi Kanu's agenda, we were hearing the calls for restructuring from different quarters in the country, different geo-political zones started keying into the ideology....

Cowards, we are they now, the were all hiding behind Ipob to talk about restructuring, now Nnamdi Kanu is silent, nobody is talking about Restructuring again...

BTW, I am in no way a supporter of IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu, but I just have to say the truth, that man was making some good steps in creating awareness for us, the ordinary Niogerians..

Other tribes took it as an Igbo thing, but if you were logical enough, you'll see he raised vital points..
All those people that were shouting Python has finally danced, what improvement have happened in your life, region/geo-political zone since then cheesy grin..

We are say that Nigerians are amongst the must gullible people on earth, I will be called names and insulted

IPOB made Nigerian politicians SCARED, everybody was talking about restrutrung, TV stations, Radio station, online vlogs, blogs etc
Where are they now angry angry

_Kanu_too_it_as_a_igbo_tin_not_other_tribe_even_ojukwu_son_said_it
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by juman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Keneking:

Change the master failure. grin

I agree apc is total failure.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Lomprico2: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Anything to kick out the demonic people in power today, am game!
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by Enoma222(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
APC_must_go
Re: Why Should We Vote For Atiku ? by slye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
The OP has raised sensible points. But reading the comments in this thread, i wonder why this country is so doomed. Not a single intellectual comment!

(1) (Reply)

The Prophetic Flashlight Of Trump/Jerusalem/Muslim Community Brouhaha / American Scammer Caught For Posing As Nigerian Prince / Nigeria's Only True Leader Since Indepencence...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.