Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,496 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. (2283 Views)

Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / 2019: Why Are IPOB Yoots Suddenly Turned Champion Of "Patriotism"? / Why Do The Proscribed IPOB Yoots Rejoice Over Misfortunes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Pigsandidiots: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Is it true that...
Ask your fellows this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by aworatak: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Ask your fellows this
Michael004 nothing you post can change the fact that.....

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Pigsandidiots: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
aworatak:

Michael004 nothing you post can change the fact that.....
Okay, I never wished my enemy this...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by SalamRushdie: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Pls, nairalanders, how do we reconcile these two comments from same person?

Igbos and lies are like 5 & 6

When I said Nigerians have short memory I was also refering to myself ..I dont know what you are upto but I am no liar
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by ogmask: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Danladi7:
They are poor loosers!

just because they failed to be in mainstream politics since the time azikwe sold them as slaves to tafawa balewa

Honestly , these guys need more than miracle to cure whatever befell them...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Are Not Selling Our Votes, Lagos Traders Speaks / BREAKING: PDP Changes The Name Of Its National Chairman / BIAFRA: Death Of Bruce Mayrock, The Jewish-american Who Died Protesting At UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.