Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope (30576 Views)

2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari / Those Plotting Saraki’s Fall Are Enemies Of Democracy, Says Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by nairavsdollars(f): 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
* says I Will Never Join APC

Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Ebenezer Babatope, former Minister of Transport on Saturday said those plotting to make the South-West irrelevant in the affaira of the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) will be put to shame.

Speaking with INDEPENDENT, Babatope who was the Director-General of the Bode George Campaign Organisation said he and other Yoruba leaders in the PDP will make it a fight to finish with those plotting to relegate the zone to the background.

He also denied reports that he is planning to join the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) describing the report as “tissues of lies”.

“We are going to battle it out in PDP and i have no reason to go anywhere. Those who want to destroy the Yoruba race we will never leave them alone”.

“We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC. Those linking me with APC are just telling lies. I am not joining APC for anything”.
“The Yoruba will never accept any attempt to insult our people and denigrate our collective intelligence” he said

https://independent.ng/pdp-plotting-destroy-south-west-will-not-succeed-babatope/

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by uglyafonja: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Capital nonsense
AFONJAS with their usual ranting....
Everybody is afraid of betrayers....even APC
Who want to be betrayed again....

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by PFRB: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who is the chairman of APC?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC."

Those words are very weighty.

I refuse to believe he said this.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by BankeSmalls(f): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by limeta(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rotten teeth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Eggcelent(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's Unfortunate That PDP National Convention Was Allowed To Degenerate Into Battle For Tribal Supremacy.

Leadership Qualities Of Aspirants & Their Agenda Were Relegated To The Background.

We Have A Long Way To Go In This Country

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by funlord(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why him open mouth like person wey dey shout "ahh! iwor!"

10 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Shukuakukobambi: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
These guys should stop wailing jare. When they were winning, did he tell us? you lost in the game of politics abeg angry

Dust yourselves up and plan for the next one angry

congrats to Secondus and his team cool

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by obyrich(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
They are the ones playing the tribal game everytime. Over a hundred yoruba delegates voted against the SW candidate. Nobody is after the yorubas but themselves.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Lot13(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
[quote author=leadzeal post=63155777]“We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC."

I refuse to believe he said this. [/quote Yes, very weighty but,,only the wise can discern.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Obinwenite(m): 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg make we hear word.If you seriously want your voice to be heard in PDP, baba deliver SW to PDP.Next person please

15 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by knowledgeable: 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
leadzeal:

"Hypocrisy of logic ". The Yorubas in PDP will band together and help PDP to self destruct for whose advantage??....APC obviously, and yet they will not leave PDP.
Yorubas voted in Buhari not because they love Nigeria. Far from it, They hate Nigerians but love Nigeria, just like Buhari they voted in.
For 2019 presidential election, they(some) will work as insiders in PDP for self destruction. Mr Bode are telling the Igbos in PDP that, they are plotting to destroy the Yoruba race, because Igbos may have found their voice in this new PDP after the Yorubas plotted for their political extinction in APC(almost 50 years after they joined in genocide war against Igbos).

This is the clearest indication that the Yorubas will go at any length(even if it involves mutual annihilation) to prevent Igbos from ascending the political ladder in Nigeria. It also indicates the Yorubas willingness to permanently destroy the Igbos politically and economically, and yet will not allow Igbos to part ways with them.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
knowledgeable:

"Hypocrisy of logic ". The Yorubas in PDP will band together and help PDP to self destruct for whose advantage??....APC obviously, and yet they will not leave PDP.
Yorubas voted in Buhari not because they love Nigeria. Far from it, They hate Nigerians but love Nigeria, just like Buhari they voted in.
For 2019 presidential election, they(some) will work as insiders in PDP for self destruction. Mr Bode are telling the Igbos in PDP that, they are plotting to destroy the Yoruba race, because Igbos may have found their voice in this new PDP after the Yorubas plotted for their political extinction in APC(almost 50 years after they joined in genocide war against Igbos).

This is the clearest indication that the Yorubas will go at any length(even if it involves mutual annihilation) to prevent Igbos from ascending the political ladder in Nigeria. It also indicates the Yorubas willingness to permanently destroy the Igbos politically and economically, and yet will not allow Igbos to part ways with them.

It is a tit for tat Cold War and I am happy the PDP has been destroyed. Atiku is just unlucky to have associated with the PDP at this point when the igbos doubled down on their “i before others” politics in the one time biggest political party in Africa. He has lost the 2019 elections before the first poll was even casted.

The media industrial complex of the SW will go into overdrive to demystify the easterners who we have helped over the years. The 2019 showdown has just begun.

42 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Ragnorak: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nonsense. I have lived in the midst of yoruba people and they can be petty tribalistic at times. They are quickly turning this into a tribal affair because their candidate didn't win. To be honest they had all it took to get the position but they didn't deploy, so whose fault?

They didn't get chairman but they got deputy chairman for south. You don't always have your way in life. This entitlement attitude of overspoilt babies will not help anyone. Just suck it. The chairmanship is a quite useless position. Especially after elections.

26 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Kaymercury(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
b
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ragnorak:
Nonsense. I have lived in the midst of yoruba people and they can be petty tribalistic at times. They are quickly turning this into a tribal affair because their candidate didn't win. To be honest they had all it took to get the position but they didn't deploy, so whose fault?

They didn't get chairman but they got deputy chairman for south. You don't always have your way in life.

Yes, we lost this one but our people feel cheated (I don’t who why though). This however plays into our script to ensure that Atiku is messed up by association with the igbos. Sad for a man who has been trying to be President since 1993. He would just have to lose the elections since the igbos haves hijacked the party, a clear danger signal to we yorubas.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Biety: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ragnorak:

They didn't get chairman but they got deputy chairman for south. You don't always have your way in life. This entitlement attitude of overspoilt babies will not help anyone. Just suck it. The chairmanship is a quite useless position. Especially after elections.
what are you trying to say man? Didn't you read in the News recently that SE caucus in the PDP were working with their SS counterparts to deny SW the chairmanship position of the party? Addres issue with open mind pls.

Igbos in PDP made sure SW lost that position to secondus.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Duru1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
nairavsdollars:
* says I Will Never Join APC

Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Chief Ebenezer Babatope, former Minister of Transport on Saturday said those plotting to make the South-West irrelevant in the affaira of the Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP) will be put to shame.
Speaking with INDEPENDENT, Babatope who was the Director-General of the Bode George Campaign Organisation said he and other Yoruba leaders in the PDP will make it a fight to finish with those plotting to relegate the zone to the background.
He also denied reports that he is planning to join the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) describing the report as “tissues of lies”.
“We are going to battle it out in PDP and i have no reason to go anywhere. Those who want to destroy the Yoruba race we will never leave them alone”.
“We will allow the PDP to destroy itself but i will never leave PDP for APC. Those linking me with APC are just telling lies. I am not joining APC for anything”.
“The Yoruba will never accept any attempt to insult our people and denigrate our collective intelligence” he said
https://independent.ng/pdp-plotting-destroy-south-west-will-not-succeed-babatope/

Ordinary no-show for PDP national chairmanship, these loudmouthed goons are already crying marginalization and irrelevancy.

22 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
SW are in the minority in current PDP affairs. 5% grin

Who SW epp? grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Okoroawusa: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
leadzeal:

what he is saying is that he will leave for APC after PDP finishes destroying itself.
Useless party.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Omeokachie: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ebino Topsy is merely earning his pay.
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
knowledgeable:

What is this one saying?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by plessis: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wike has singlehandedly relegated the yorubas.

He has impressed me....

22 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
I'm still trying to understand the bruhaha just becos the yorubas did not get the chairmanship position, if atiku thinks he can win the election with the SE and SS support alone , so be it, we will see how it would turn out in 2019, it's their time to shine , let them be abeg

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by SNIPER123: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Wizberg12(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
It was Tinubu that sold south west to APC, so go and tell him directly

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by Edu3Again: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
If the South East & South South pitch their tent with the North while ignoring the South West then I can say we never learn.

Was Buhari not warned not to visit Ogoni?

Yet Osinbanjo was welcomed?

When Osinbajo visited Anambra was he not welcomed?

Buhari was not welcomed at all.

The South of Nigeria is full of Mumus

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by BruncleZuma: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by kolnel: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
if pdp can't get their acts together
then buhari has just won the second term

i expect the pdp to give the apc team a good chase

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairman: Those Plotting To Destroy South-West Will Not Succeed – Babatope by baddosky1: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why are these people whining like cry babies? Ordinary PDP chairmanship is what is giving them sleepless nights. You want to be captain of a ship you deserted in 2015? Wike has shown you people that he is a Rivers man. Even their Homo Erectus Half-Man Half-Primate Membership Card tearing Baba can't comprehend this grin Blame una mouth-odor tout-in-chief for diverting to Apc and being kicked out! undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Presents To Dino Melaye, Kwararafa Reporters' Man Of The Year Award / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kebbi (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.