Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913229 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gennylota: 11:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adeish01:

Good day Bro, I'm Adeish I'm using this opportunity to apologize to mr Lincoffm and Nairaland as a whole...Mr Lincoffm is a kind hearted man who wanted the success of everyone ..I never intended to scam him but I didn't know he was going to do the registration immediately ...I was planning if he could tell me the proccess i will later tell him to hold a space for me butone,even tho he asked if i have the money which i said yes, out of being a kind hearted man he did the registration for me without asking for "proof" of the fund with me or not ....I'm hereby apologizing to Mr lincoffm and Nairaland for my cunning character ... And I will never sit for the exam without paying him. I hope my apology is accepted by him and nairaland as a whole. Pls send me the acct details i will pay into thanks
Aww, Mr Lincoffm please kindly forgive him. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
goodemma20:
The only visa on my passport is my US visa. A lot of persons have forged visas on their passport and earned a life time ban.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Mitchely: 1:53am On Mar 22, 2018
beezyblaze:
Hello house...
Please i was told that my picture doesn't meet the quality requirements... But i was given the option to continue without a photo but come with a better photograph for my appointment.
Please now I'm about reviewing and signing my foam... Hope i won't have any problem at the embassy....
Gurus please i need replies as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Better to retake a passport that meets the requirements, and attach the digital copy, not a scanned copy. You risk being turned back at the embassy if you proceed without a passport, except if the rules have changed recently.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Iamkoolkay: 3:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Oh thanks bro. Pls where can I view the list of flagged schools in order to guide against picking one.

StarBoy54:
look for better schools. I heard the school is flagged but am not sure. Also there is a chance you might be rejected in the embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abigalbee98(f): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2018
justolowo:
hahah C teeth, Anyways, the school is great but I don't know anyone there yet
Cheers
UG or PG.......any funding??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glenlucio: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
please. How do I write on tourist and business visa platform?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 7:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Glenlucio:
please. How do I write on tourist and business visa platform?

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3/179
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ybahrbz91: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2018
Good Morning everyone...Report reaching me confirm that the visa application fee price would br increased. How true is this?
Plssssss...I had appreciate urgent reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nwabu007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Relax! Stop speculating. Let's wait for official statement from the U.S. Embassy.

ybahrbz91:
Good Morning everyone...Report reaching me confirm that the visa application fee price would br increased. How true is this?
Plssssss...I had appreciate urgent reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nwabu007:
Relax! Stop speculating. Let's wait for official statement from the U.S. Embassy.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mfarad(m): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Lamzee post=66057579][/quote]

Well, the new exchange rate could be lower than the current one. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justolowo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Abigalbee98:
UG or PG.......any funding??

Are you asking me if I got funding?? Or if the schools offer funding...If the later is the case, your potential department website will provide that information.
cheers
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please any one here currently attending the university of dayton ohio?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
lincoffm:
PUBLIC NOTICE

Materials are out now and some Individual already received. If you register any standardized test through me. You can simple indicate by sending me a mail through the email address we communicated previously, I can easily identify you through that and I will attach copies of the material available.

Regards,

I sent u an email...already
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jeffery23: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2018
@LagosismyHome

@bigfrancis21 

@femi312

@Twood

@wallspring

please great gurus in the house ,i really need your assistant in regards to my transcript review,i have sent you a pm and i already mail the transcript to you ,kindly help me check for any adjustment my interview is fast approaching,Thanks and God bless.....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tactmayor: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Sorelee:
Please any one here currently attending the university of dayton ohio?

I applied to this school. Have u gotten an admit?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2018
no not yet let me PM you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Janet01234: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys, good morning... I'm very sad at the moment but I feel like someone might have something to say about my transcript and I would appreciate if you do.

VO: good morning, how're you? Pass your passport and i20

Me: morning sir, I passed them.

VO:where are you going

ME: University of Idaho, Moscow

VO:What are you going to study

ME: Masters of environmental science

VO: why this course?

ME: I developed an interest for evs during my undergraduate studies when I discovered the environment has a lot of effects on the human health,earning this degree would fortify me with the skills and qualifications to work with the fed ministry of environment and it's agencies I also plan on setting up an evironmental ...... He nodded and the He cut me

VO: which other schools did you apply to

ME:bemidji state university, Minnesota. Tuskegee university alamaba. Minot state uni North Dakota.

VO: he now smiled and said oh you want to go from 30 degrees Celsius to -14, I smiled too and said sometimes we all feel the need to change our environment sometimes... He laughed and said yeah that's true. It would be a nice change though. I smiled back.

VO: so have you travelled out of the country before?

ME: yes, to the UK twice and Dubai.... He checked my passport to confirm.

VO: did you take any tests?

ME: yes I took the GRE and IELTS and had a combined score of 305 and 7.5 respectively

VO: when did you graduate

ME: 2016

VO: did you have your nysc?

Me: yes I did ... He nodded and said oh okay

VO:are married? Any kids?

ME: no

VO: how will you pay for the first year of school?

ME: my dad is sponsoring me

VO: can I see a bank statement ?

Me: yes sir, and I gave him and he stared at the statement very well page by page.

VO: I'm sorry but you don't qualify for this visa at this time. Then gave me the blue paper.
The feeling was crazy especially having such a long conversation and you felt like you were flowing together.... But he didn't even ask about the program, or why I prefer the school or how I heard about the school. If I was shaking or stammering it would have been another case.i was looking at him eye to eye cos I've been there for a tourist visa before and was denied so I wasn't nervous or anything this time around, he didn't even talk about my previous denial so I don't think I have any bad record there or something. Please tell me what you think I should have done or if I answered wrongly to any questions... Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mrkhaynoni: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Janet01234:
Hello guys, good morning... I'm very sad at the moment but I feel like someone might have something to say about my transcript and I would appreciate if you do.

VO: good morning, how're you? Pass your passport and i20

Me: morning sir, I passed them.

VO:where are you going

ME: University of Idaho, Moscow

VO:What are you going to study

ME: Masters of environmental science

VO: why this course?

ME: I developed an interest for evs during my undergraduate studies when I discovered the environment has a lot of effects on the human health,earning this degree would fortify me with the skills and qualifications to work with the fed ministry of environment and it's agencies I also plan on setting up an evironmental ...... He nodded and the He cut me

VO: which other schools did you apply to

ME:bemidji state university, Minnesota. Tuskegee university alamaba. Minot state uni North Dakota.

VO: he now smiled and said oh you want to go from 30 degrees Celsius to -14, I smiled too and said sometimes we all feel the need to change our environment sometimes... He laughed and said yeah that's true. It would be a nice change though. I smiled back.

VO: so have you travelled out of the country before?

ME: yes, to the UK twice and Dubai.... He checked my passport to confirm.

VO: did you take any tests?

ME: yes I took the GRE and IELTS and had a combined score of 305 and 7.5 respectively

VO: when did you graduate

ME: 2016

VO: did you have your nysc?

Me: yes I did ... He nodded and said oh okay

VO:are married? Any kids?

ME: no

VO: how will you pay for the first year of school?

ME: my dad is sponsoring me

VO: can I see a bank statement ?

Me: yes sir, and I gave him and he stared at the statement very well page by page.

VO: I'm sorry but you don't qualify for this visa at this time. Then gave me the blue paper.
The feeling was crazy especially having such a long conversation and you felt like you were flowing together.... But he didn't even ask about the program, or why I prefer the school or how I heard about the school. If I was shaking or stammering it would have been another case.i was looking at him eye to eye cos I've been there for a tourist visa before and was denied so I wasn't nervous or anything this time around, he didn't even talk about my previous denial so I don't think I have any bad record there or something. Please tell me what you think I should have done or if I answered wrongly to any questions... Thanks

Few questions for you before I know how to critique, what was your first degree?
Is there enough money to finance your studies in your SOA?
Is it a personal account or a corporate account?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Motiqueen: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=mrkhaynoni post=66081975][/quote]

Hello, please can we talk?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Sorelee(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018

Abuja or Lagos embassy? if its the abuja embassy then i can relate. A friend of mine got recently denied at the Abuja embassy after having a good interview wth the VO (got denied after the VO throughly checked his SOA and was not satisfied with the Inflow and outflow) refire after 2 weeks at the Lagos embassy and got approval with the same SOA probably the VO wasnt satisfied with your SOA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mrkhaynoni: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Motiqueen:

Hello, please can we talk?

Sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Janet01234: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018

Had my first degree in anatomy (I explained to him how I developed an interest for evs and How I took some elective courses in environmental chemistry etc)and the soa had enough money to pay for 3years of school, it's my dad's.it was Lagos embassy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.