Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (918765 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by reDazey(f): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
femi312:
Check my posts, you should see it on page 12..scroll down
I have seen it. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
JustCare:

Hello, how does one get this loan?

https://prodigyfinance.com

International students qualify, with no cosigner needed. Only certain schools and courses are approved.

However, I would say be careful. If you must take the loan, only take it once (minimum of $15,000 is the least you could borrow). You don't want to get yourself into too much debt like majority of Americans. If the school is too expensive and you cannot afford at least one semester school fees, it is MUCH better to apply to a more affordable school easier to afford and graduate with much less debt or debt-free than to be saddled with heavy debt after graduation and that is when the reality of your situation would become clear. Having seen what others with heavy student loan debt go through month to month I am very glad that I did not go to school with student loan. #Financial freedom 101.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 5:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
4peace4:
chai!! oga why is that anytime your post appears on this thread you MUST be arguing with someone cant you just be matured for once? and you keep mentioning nigerians!! nigerians!! seems you were born and raised in the US abi? and you are the bigger hypocrite bcuz it's just obvious you are claiming to be an americana whether you like it or not 'na naija akpu water them take baptize you' mbok

You obviously are still upset because I called you out on your attempt at fraud a while back. A lack of “maturity” isn’t your problem because I doubt you understand that word... your problem is jealousy. You whine about americanas, but here you are, scheming deviously to get into that America by force... speak of hypocrisy.

Happy Easter by the way. grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Shanid(m): 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello great people .pls I need your advice .
I graduated with a very low cgp...2.78 and I wish to do my masters in occupational therapy..considering my low gp should I go for undergraduate or there is hope for masters .....im preparing for GRE..your advice pls...i studied child development and family studies for undergraduate...
Do u think occupational therapy is a good graduate program with high employment rate??....im open to advice pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
bigfrancis21:

International students qualify, with no cosigner needed. Only certain schools and courses are approved.

However, I would say be careful. If you must take the loan, only take it once (minimum of $15,000 is the least you could borrow). You don't want to get yourself into too much debt like majority of Americans. If the school is too expensive and you cannot afford one semester school fees, it is MUCH better to apply to a more affordable school easier to afford and graduate with much less debt or debt-free than to be saddled with heavy debt after graduation and that is when the reality of your situation would become clear. Having seen what others with heavy student loan debt go through month to month I am very glad that I did not go to school with student loan. #Financial freedom 101.

Can one use this for undergraduate studies please?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Umuks(m): 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello friends.
Please how many times can one cancel and reschedule a visa appointment

Please with urgency.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aamstih: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ohhhh.... Kul

abeeolars:
Sulross state University, Alpine

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
bigfrancis21:

However, I would say be careful. If you must take the loan, only take it once (minimum of $15,000 is the least you could borrow). You don't want to get yourself into too much debt like majority of Americans. If the school is too expensive and you cannot afford at least one semester school fees, it is MUCH better to apply to a more affordable school easier to afford and graduate with much less debt or debt-free than to be saddled with heavy debt after graduation and that is when the reality of your situation would become clear. Having seen what others with heavy student loan debt go through month to month I am very glad that I did not go to school with student loan. #Financial freedom 101.
There is this adage, if you want to eat frog, go for the best.
To go to the best schools, you need the loan like kilode. I saw the bills for public policy from Duke University, it was about $126,000 for two years. A student who graduates from here can never be compared to those from the "small schools" because the corporations and multi nationals will only pick from the best schools.
The average wages earned by graduates from Duke University hover from $80,000 for entry level for a public policy graduate.
Those from MBA earn as high as $7000 for ordinary internships and about $170,000 per annual afterwards coupled with the employability rate which is very high. Harvard for example has a 100% employability rate for MBA though the fees is not for the faith heart with fees as high as $240,000 cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shanid:
Hello great people,I'm sorry for disturbing your privacy .pls I need your advice .
I graduated with a very low cgp...2.78 and I wish to do my masters in occupational therapy..considering my low gp should I go for undergraduate or there is hope for masters .....im preparing for GRE..your advice pls...

There's no privacy on a public forum..What do you want to do with Occupational therapy after graduation?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

To go to the best schools, you need the loan like kilode. I saw the bills for public policy from Duke University, it was about $126,000 for two years. A student who graduates from here can never be compared to those from the "small schools" because the corporations and multi nationals will only pick from the best schools.
The average wages earned by graduates from Duke University hover from $80,000 for entry level for a public policy graduate.
Those from MBA earn as high as $7000 for ordinary internships and about $170,000 per annual afterwards coupled with the employability rate which is very high. Harvard for example has a 100% employability rate for MBA though the fees is not for the faith heart with fees as high as $240,000 cool

$170,000 ... not all earn that much from Duke . A lot get offer half of that salary you quoted .

The fees of the school doesnt determine the outcome. Not in all cases does high fees produce high return.

12 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 12:45am On Apr 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Lagosismyhome is right. Going to an expensive or top-notch school here does not guarantee you a 6-figure job. At a time in America when fewer and fewer Americans are going to school (university), those who go to school are appreciated. Your school does not make much difference most times to employers and they care more about what you can personally do. MBA right now is totally overrated and those figures you're quoting only represent the very few at the top who are truly exceptional at what they are doing. Reality check: the average Joe with an MBA earns less than half of those figures you've quoted.

8 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by skido04: 12:48am On Apr 02, 2018
focus5555:

You mean this school don't give full tuition to her masters students, please I want to confirm this before I make the next step.

Chances are very Slim. very very Slim. i wrote them sometime back. they instantly told me they only give those to PHD students. you can try your luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gokuu(m): 1:08am On Apr 02, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

One thing you have to take note of is that what you’re paying for in these top programs is “access” to their professional network. But beyond the introductions, you will need to have a strong profile that speaks to the human capital needs of the organization. What you have done in your professional career? How exactly can that add value to their firm?

Of course, elite schools/programs have a significant advantage because their alums tend dominate Wall Street and DC politics and many industries, and connection is almost everything in America. But you must bring something to the table that goes beyond a degree certificate.

And, “averages” can be misleading. In the simplest form, an average of two individuals where one earns 250k and the other earns 50k, is 150k. The story behind the number is crucial.

15 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Iwillcross(f): 1:44am On Apr 02, 2018
]Hi everyone pls I want to take toefl exam for fall m going for undergraduate in usa pls how do I go about toefl I don't ve any idea . ..like how much.... free materials.....how and were to register I hear some persons going for tutorials someone pls help out m on my knees I ve been denied before I jst decided to go n learn a skill first before coming back n I now have a real intention to want to study following advice of some gurus not to reapply with CC I live in Benin city.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2018
gokuu:

Hahahahahhahahaha...Omo! Na so e pain you reach.

Calm down! He doesn’t care about your feelings toward him. Nobody here needs you to like them.

Curses? Really? Are you that lame?

Please, you need drink some cold water. I know the economy is tough, the roads are dusty, and the sun is really hot in Lagos right now but you still need to hold it together.

Pele o.
hmmm you sounding bias pls take a chill pill free the guy biko besides the guy said he dosnt care what anyone think of him so the questions you're asking him are irrelevant settle the two parties or leave them both if you gonna be bias.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 02, 2018
gokuu:

Hahahahahhahahaha...Omo! Na so e pain you reach.

Calm down! He doesn’t care about your feelings toward him. Nobody here needs you to like them.

Curses? Really? Are you that lame?

Please, you need drink some cold water. I know the economy is tough, the roads are dusty, and the sun is really hot in Lagos right now but you still need to hold it together.

Pele o.
I meant nothing to harm the guy ... grin I knew what i wrote was out of it grin Just let tell him to take it easy. ...God knows tomorrow actually...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Iwillcross:
]Hi everyone pls I want to take toefl exam for fall m going for undergraduate in usa pls how do I go about toefl I don't ve any idea . ..like how much.... free materials.....how and were to register I hear some persons going for tutorials someone pls help out m on my knees I ve been denied before I jst decided to go n learn a skill first before coming back n I now have a real intention to want to study following advice of some gurus not to reapply with CC I live in Benin city.
Hello, you can register for TOEFL on ets.org/toefl...it's around #67k. For free materials you will be offered when you register for the tutorial. If you have been denied before kindly state a reason for that so it can be figured out here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by almeida3: 4:02am On Apr 02, 2018
Hence, Standard deviation.
gokuu:

One thing you have to take note of is that what you’re paying for in these top programs is “access” to their professional network. But beyond the introductions, you will need to have a strong profile that speaks to the human capital needs of the organization. What you have done in your professional career? How exactly can that add value to their firm?

Of course, elite schools/programs have a significant advantage because their alums tend dominate Wall Street and DC politics and many industries, and connection is almost everything in America. But you must bring something to the table that goes beyond a degree certificate.

And, “averages” can be misleading. In the simplest form, an average of two individuals where one earns 250k and the other earns 50k, is 150k. The story behind the number is crucial.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by winterstorm: 4:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Damidolly:
Hello gurus in the house, pls I want to confirm if it is true that Florida International University usually demand for $200 before they'll send i-20 to a successfully student?

I need response asap plssssss
300- 500, nonrefundable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.