Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (913725 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayobami12345: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please house I need answer on this because I will be going for my interview next month.Are we permitted to go with microfinance Bank account statement.pls I need quick response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Matty91(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
ponpon:
Texas A&M college station and you sound like a normal human being at the embassy I don’t see a reason he’ll be denied. The increase in price for flights now is not child’s!!! Lol.
grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by MyAmericandream(f): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Walspring:

Yes but i have it is not a stolen card the person wants to use for you. Just be on a safer side

Also debit card work where they put credit card
no oh, it is not. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bashbanks(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks.. Seen
materials sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ibeereayo: 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gurus in the house abeg help me review this o! help a broda!
VO: Why are you going to US?
Me: To pursue my MBA degree in Finance Management and Investment at Lincoln University, Oakland, California
VO: Why US?
Me: because US undoubtedly has the best education program in the world. It’s a great country to learn the most recent tools and techniques in every field, as US universities offer excellent learning and research program through the great facilities they possess, and more so, Universities in US offer fine blend of theoretical and practical knowledge; so to develop my practical skills, enrolling in a US university is the best option.
VO: Why MBA?/ What will this course do for you?/ How will this program help you?/… {I believe these questions mean same thing …or am I wrong pls?}
Me: an MBA will offer me a strong foundation on which I can build a successful career by enhancing my managerial skills, sharpening my leadership skills and making me more competitive in the global labour market. Undoubtedly, Nigeria is the most viable investment destination in Africa, so pursuing an MBA in Finance Management and Investment would help increase my awareness of the multi-functional nature of investment decisions and open me up to the significant role of finance management and sound applicable business strategies that would help make “businesses” more profitable, and as a result boost the Nigerian economy the more, hence, help contributing my own quota to national development.
VO: Why now?
ME: because I have a career plan, I intend working for 5years, then go for my master’s program.
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 3 schools… LU, Concordia University and University of North Carolina…. LU and Concordia university admitted me.
VO: Why LU and not Concordia Uni?
Me: The fact that LU is basically a business-oriented school renown for high academic standard and course curriculum matches with that of my career interest is key to my decision for LU. LU offers robust academic courses that cut across all spheres of learning in Finance, management and investment. More importantly, I got so fascinated with the fact that LU have a Multi-disciplinary Research Center (MRC) whose primary goal is to proffer multi-disciplinary analysis and solution to complex business problems by focusing on fundamental and applied research. The presence of the Multi-disciplinary Research Centre will help expand my analytical thinking and raise my problem-solving capability, which would give me the cutting edge among my contemporaries here in Nigeria upon graduation.
VO: How did you know about the school?
Me: An uncle of mine who he’s an alumnus of the school. Presently, doing fantastically well as a top management staff at Nestle here in Nigeria. He told me about the numerous opportunities the school offers via its career advancement programs, and I also took time out to make my own research on the school.
VO: What’s your study plan?
Me: my course is approximately for 24 months, and I’ve got to complete my 36 units credit before graduation in core courses like; Int’l Finance, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Finance Mgt, Commercial Banking and Lending, Investment Science, Int’l Business & Investment Strategy, amongst others.
VO: What do you do?
ME: I work as a Content and Business Developer at Triumphant Radio Network… an online radio I co-founded with my childhood friend.
VO: Who’s sponsoring your education?
ME: My Uncle…
VO: What does he do?
ME: He’s an immigration lawyer and he‘s also into real estates… buys and resells properties.
VO: Okay, I will be approving your visa..
ME: Thank you!
Corrections and constructive criticisms are welcomed!
#GOE……

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by iceberge: 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
kk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
ibeereayo:
Gurus in the house abeg help me review this o! help a broda!
VO: Why are you going to US?
Me: To pursue my MBA degree in Finance Management and Investment at Lincoln University, Oakland, California
VO: Why US?
Me: because US undoubtedly has the best education program in the world. It’s a great country to learn the most recent tools and techniques in every field, as US universities offer excellent learning and research program through the great facilities they possess, and more so, Universities in US offer fine blend of theoretical and practical knowledge; so to develop my practical skills, enrolling in a US university is the best option.
VO: Why MBA?/ What will this course do for you?/ How will this program help you?/… {I believe these questions mean same thing …or am I wrong pls?}
Me: an MBA will offer me a strong foundation on which I can build a successful career by enhancing my managerial skills, sharpening my leadership skills and making me more competitive in the global labour market. Undoubtedly, Nigeria is the most viable investment destination in Africa, so pursuing an MBA in Finance Management and Investment would help increase my awareness of the multi-functional nature of investment decisions and open me up to the significant role of finance management and sound applicable business strategies that would help make “businesses” more profitable, and as a result boost the Nigerian economy the more, hence, help contributing my own quota to national development .
VO: Why now?
ME: because I have a career plan, I intend working for 5years, then go for my master’s program.
VO: How many schools did you apply to?
Me: 3 schools… LU, Concordia University and University of North Carolina…. LU and Concordia university admitted me.
VO: Why LU and not Concordia Uni?
Me: The fact that LU is basically a business-oriented school renown for high academic standard and course curriculum matches with that of my career interest is key to my decision for LU. LU offers robust academic courses that cut across all spheres of learning in Finance, management and investment. More importantly, I got so fascinated with the fact that LU have a Multi-disciplinary Research Center (MRC) whose primary goal is to proffer multi-disciplinary analysis and solution to complex business problems by focusing on fundamental and applied research. The presence of the Multi-disciplinary Research Centre will help expand my analytical thinking and raise my problem-solving capability, which would give me the cutting edge among my contemporaries here in Nigeria upon graduation .
VO: How did you know about the school?
Me: An uncle of mine who he’s an alumnus of the school. Presently, doing fantastically well as a top management staff at Nestle here in Nigeria. He told me about the numerous opportunities the school offers via its career advancement programs, and I also took time out to make my own research on the school.
VO: What’s your study plan?
Me: my course is approximately for 24 months, and I’ve got to complete my 36 units credit before graduation in core courses like; Int’l Finance, Econometrics, Quantitative Methods, Finance Mgt, Commercial Banking and Lending, Investment Science, Int’l Business & Investment Strategy, amongst others.
VO: What do you do?
ME: I work as a Content and Business Developer at Triumphant Radio Network… an online radio I co-founded with my childhood friend.
VO: Who’s sponsoring your education?
ME: My Uncle…
VO: What does he do?
ME: He’s an immigration lawyer and he‘s also into real estates… buys and resells properties.
VO: Okay, I will be approving your visa..
ME: Thank you!
Corrections and constructive criticisms are welcomed!
#GOE……

First of all, I believe someone with your sound level of reasoning (judged from your responses) should be attending a better ranked MBA program with some $$$ financial aid.

Your responses are sound and well-researched especially the two highlighted. Both of them have depth and well elaborated. The downsides to your case are your school's reputation (which in recent times has not been very bright to VOs) and the fact you are wholly sponsored by your uncle despite being an entrepreneur for several years. I can also infer you didn't take any tests which is a very very very red flag

I enjoyed your responses and I'll advise you rehearse very well, work on your strengths and pray your weaknesses do not mess you up on that day.

As always, I wish you the best of luck

Which of the Universities of North Carolina did you apply to? If it's Kenan Flagler Business School at UNC Chapel Hill, that's a very nice business school. The fact you didn't specify the specific University of North Carolina is making me think you didn't apply there and you just added it to increase your number of schools applied. Better be safe than sorry.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Walspring:

I have been in Lugbe NIA quarters since weekend.. grin grin grin
How e go be nah ?
bro pls check ur pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sirjunzenblaze: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Private
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by tsquare299(m): 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Walspring:

Check your email for the materials
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lullu: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
folmus:

click on the person's profile name and from the click on send message
ok thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by teehey: 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
ghs007:

August 1st in Lagos
June 30th in Abuja

pls how did you check it. i dont want to waste the visa fee. How can i check date for abuja as well as lagos.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ctemi(f): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Demonicide:
hope their evaluation doesn't take time?

Depend on ur skul cos once wes receive d transcript thy wl mail&email ur skul to confirm d authenticity of d transcript whc ur skul need to reply wes as soon as possible, once wes receive confirmation frm ur skul thy wl proceed wit d evaluation.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by daprince5898(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Please is there any school still giving graduate admission for Fall semester 2018, pls I need reply asap.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mimicue(f): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2018
daprince5898:
Please is there any school still giving graduate admission for Fall semester 2018, pls I need reply asap.
Thanks.

Lynn University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ghs007(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2018
teehey:

pls how did you check it. i dont want to waste the visa fee. How can i check date for abuja as well as lagos.
Just login, select Lagos or Abuja then f1 visa, you will see it boldly written on the left part of the screen.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by daprince5898(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2018
mimicue:

Lynn University

Thanks so much. I actually applied, but my TOEFL was not equal to what is needed, nonetheless Im still in searching of another school.
Preferably without TOEFL constraints
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by rkay(f): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2018
Guys please help me out.

Where are you going to in the US? I am going to Iowa State University to have my masters degree program in electrical engineering.

When did you finish your BSc? 2015 What have you been up to after graduation? ANS: I completed my one-year compulsory NYSC at an Electrical engineering services company in Lagos as a corps member and subsequently as a graduate trainee engineer in which I stayed till august 2017. Since then, I have been taking free online courses to better prepare me for graduate school. About to start my first research publication.

What will the degree do for you? Having acquired a BSc in EEE from the university of Ibadan and taken some online courses, a master’s degree in EE with a specialization of controls and systems will not only increase my knowledge in my field of interest, employability chances, my salary range, it will help me achieve my career goal of being controls and systems engineer working at the research and development dept. of Automations company like kia or oil and gas sector AOS Orwell, Baker Hughes, Aerospace, contributing to the technological development of the company and Nigeria. I will also be applying my knowledge of systems in the maintenance sector of my father’s ongoing modern hospital.

What is the course structure & contents? The master’s program requires 30 credit hours 18 of which must be from ECPE: 12 from a major and 6 from a minor. The thesis program requires a minimum of 3 max of 9 research/thesis credits. A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out 4 required for graduation. Program to last for 24months. The program is structured to cover courses like dsp, optimal control, linear systems, Robust control, nonlinear systems, special topics in control, seminar in control

Why do you wish to study in USA and not Nigeria? Isn’t this course offered by any university in NIGERIA? ANS: USA has been the source of most of the world’s ground breaking developments in science and technology. American universities focus on the practice of taught knowledge and therefore provides students with numerous up-to-date curricula, support facilities and research facilities tailored to help a student succeed. Although my intended course of study is offered at several Universities in Nigeria, such as UI where I graduated, they lack the required facilities to augment the program/teaching

Why have you chosen this specific university? how did you find about it I had an extensive online research (times higher education, usnews.com) on USA universities based on my course, area of interest, reputation and the proposed budget from my family. 300s in THE, 115 in usnews
ISU, being a research I university, gives me an opportunity to participate in pioneering research activities at internationally recognized facilities like us dept. of energy, engineering teaching and research complex, ISU research park. I have an opportunity to take a minor specialization in Robotics Their curriculum matches my interest. I have indicated interests in Professors Nicola Elia, Ratnesh Kumar and Alexander Stoytchev whose ongoing strategic research on data decisions, network and autonomy is in line with my proposed major, minor and also my online learning. I am looking forward to working with them. The faculty provides me with the opportunity to get one on one mentoring with my major professors. Also, they have a diverse environment that will help me to blend in to the society.

What is your specialization? Tell me about your specialization. why the specialization? ANS: controls and systems. Controls and systems are a crucial specialization of ECPE that deals with the design, synthesis, analyses, optimization of systems. I have always found it intellectually satisfying since my undergraduate days when I took courses related to it and I based my project and report on the farm automation and irrigation system. The system was designed to monitor some important environmental factors, automatically irrigate the soil and update the farmer. The monitored factors were used to determine soil suitability and the requirements for different crops and the whole control system was implemented on a Programmable Integrated Circuit (PIC), which was programmed using the C. language. I wish to advance my studies in this field to further investigate and contribute to the analysis, control, design, synthesis, and optimization of system

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by rkay(f): 4:18am On Jun 19, 2018
I don't have funding. And my dad and uncle are sponsoring me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Abigalbee98(f): 6:07am On Jun 19, 2018
Brascaflip:
I was really lucky to find the site https://domypapers.com/, you see, I had an urgent task to write an essay but I had a date with my girlfriend coming at the same time and I thought about how to be in such a situation, well, I tried googling any sites where they write essays, found this source and it took me only a couple of minutes to contact those guys and ask them to do the job!
for how much

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by scoreall: 6:39am On Jun 19, 2018
Top of d morning my amiable gurus in d ous.
Plz Wah r d checklist of things to get wen traveling including d type of bag 2 buy. Also d things to put in place here in Nigeria dt myt b of help wen u get 2 d state.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ubah1(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
scoreall:
Plz Wah r d checklist of things to get wen traveling including d type of bag 2 buy. Also d things to put in place here in Nigeria dt myt b of help wen u get 2 d state.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by cseejhay: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2018
scoreall:

If you be street like me, Biko buy your clothes from naija. I would even suggest you reduce groceries to make space for shirts, shoes. and the likes. Quality ones though. Invest in them as that will save a lot. You end up buying same almost *3 or *4 of the prices in naija (same quality). If you feel a change of environment triggers an homonal imbalance in you, causing skin disorders and other health concern, Abeg take lots and lots of your soap, cream, etc along. Especially if you feel it may either not be available in the US market or too expensive to get. A good way to find out is to look them up on eBay, Amazon, etc (this way you can for some items, maybe not all). If you are on a prescription drug or even some prescription damatological products, Abeg carry enough follow body. Some of them may not be in the US or too expensive. Note: before you buy prescription drugs here in the US, you MUST provide that doctor’s prescription, unlike Naija when you fit rush enter chemist buy some of them. If you be fashion person, buy your wristwatches and the likes for Siemes Jeje. It’s far cheaper.
Then, carry your agba root follow body. Nobody Dey disturb you for POE if you explain what it’s meant for.
If you be person when go like to Dey send money go naija, Abeg keep an account active. Sometimes, instead of using the Apps, you may opt for your naija account and you def will have use of the account someday.

On POE, pls, pls, and pls. That’s the least thing you want to worry about if your are entering the country legally. It’s not another visa interview, so do not fret. The worse would be to be asked just one or two of the generic questions a VO can ask you and this happens on rare occasions.
Also, if it’s your first time traveling, you may want to make friends on the flight so you get directions when you get off, especially if you don’t have someone waiting to pick you up on arrival. Some of the people you ask for direction at the airports are looking out for JJC to scam and they won’t hesitate to give you a hit.
For those that may be in a hurry to catch their connecting flight or bus, Abeg, take a moment to first connect to the free WiFi in the airport. That way you can still contact people. So you don’t get to ask people questions too much. Set up free call apps like IMO, Whatsapp, etc. so you can contact someone when you touchdown.
I will update this if my brain remember anything new. I wish y’all enjoyable flying experiences.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LearnAndObey: 7:19am On Jun 19, 2018
bombman:
is some one here going to Georgia state university or is there someone here at Georgia state university
I hot the admission.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Coloniel5000(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2018
for all those going for their interview this week...I'm wishing you all the best....FAVOUR.... as we expect more successful visa transcript in the house this week and all through.,........ .........WALSPRING and CHIDINHO...you guys didn't reply my PM.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ezseun: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Walspring:

Check your email for the materials

Received. Thanks!!! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Gracefaith12: 9:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Visa approved at Walter carrintong crescent Victoria island Lagos 6:30am today 19th June 2018.
After series of checks....I was the third on my line to be interviewed by a white lady in the 4th window. Immediately she showed up,people were already fidgeting. Well I adjusted my suit and confessed more of God's promises. The first lady was given a blue paper after series of questions, the next lady too was given a blue paper....then my turn
Me: Good morning ma
VO: no answer
VO: pass me your passport and i-20 please
Me: here you go ma
VO: where are you going to?
Me: southern Illinois university, Carbondale
VO: for what?
Me: to study for my masters in chemistry
VO: when did you finish your B.sc degree?
Me: 2016
VO: what did you study?
Me: Industrial Chemistry
VO: what have you being doing since then?
Me: I went for the one year compulsory service to the year at the cocoa research institute of Nigeria Ibadan. Of which I just completed recently
VO: (busy typing and looking at me, then reading something on her computer....then she looked at my I-20......I also held her gaze looking straight at her) how did you get this assistantship?
Me: I wrote the GRE and TOEFL test and had nice scores ....then I also wrote an essay as to why I wanted to study chemistry and why it was at southern Illinois university I chose to study it, coupled with my previous research experiences.
VO: what are your scores
Me: GRE 313 and TOEFL 101
VO: busy typing again.....Are you married?
Me: no ma
VO: I will be issuing you your visa. Please do well to keep your SEVIS receipt and your i-20 ..it will me needed at the POE....Have a wonderful day
Me: and you too ma.....thank you ma(with a wide smile).

My sincere appreciation to Tolatof......mehn this guy has been of immense help to me....series of mock interviews and words of encouragement ....He didn't mind all my disturbances .....thank you so much.
For all the transcripts I read, they were of immense help. Thank you so much nairalanders .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2018
Gracefaith12:
Visa approved at Walter carrintong crescent Victoria island Lagos 6:30am today 19th June 2018.
Thank you so much nairalanders .

Congrats... God bless your new journey

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by rkay(f): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2018
Please anyone. Help me.

Guys please help me out.

Where are you going to in the US? I am going to Iowa State University to have my masters degree program in electrical engineering.

When did you finish your BSc? 2015 What have you been up to after graduation? ANS: I completed my one-year compulsory NYSC at an Electrical engineering services company in Lagos as a corps member and subsequently as a graduate trainee engineer in which I stayed till august 2017. Since then, I have been taking free online courses to better prepare me for graduate school. About to start my first research publication.

What will the degree do for you? Having acquired a BSc in EEE from the university of Ibadan and taken some online courses, a master’s degree in EE with a specialization of controls and systems will not only increase my knowledge in my field of interest, employability chances, my salary range, it will help me achieve my career goal of being controls and systems engineer working at the research and development dept. of Automations company like kia or oil and gas sector AOS Orwell, Baker Hughes, Aerospace, contributing to the technological development of the company and Nigeria. I will also be applying my knowledge of systems in the maintenance sector of my father’s ongoing modern hospital.

What is the course structure & contents? The master’s program requires 30 credit hours 18 of which must be from ECPE: 12 from a major and 6 from a minor. The thesis program requires a minimum of 3 max of 9 research/thesis credits. A minimum CGPA of 3.0 out 4 required for graduation. Program to last for 24months. The program is structured to cover courses like dsp, optimal control, linear systems, Robust control, nonlinear systems, special topics in control, seminar in control

Why do you wish to study in USA and not Nigeria? Isn’t this course offered by any university in NIGERIA? ANS: USA has been the source of most of the world’s ground breaking developments in science and technology. American universities focus on the practice of taught knowledge and therefore provides students with numerous up-to-date curricula, support facilities and research facilities tailored to help a student succeed. Although my intended course of study is offered at several Universities in Nigeria, such as UI where I graduated, they lack the required facilities to augment the program/teaching

Why have you chosen this specific university? how did you find about it I had an extensive online research (times higher education, usnews.com) on USA universities based on my course, area of interest, reputation and the proposed budget from my family. 300s in THE, 115 in usnews
ISU, being a research I university, gives me an opportunity to participate in pioneering research activities at internationally recognized facilities like us dept. of energy, engineering teaching and research complex, ISU research park. I have an opportunity to take a minor specialization in Robotics Their curriculum matches my interest. I have indicated interests in Professors Nicola Elia, Ratnesh Kumar and Alexander Stoytchev whose ongoing strategic research on data decisions, network and autonomy is in line with my proposed major, minor and also my online learning. I am looking forward to working with them. The faculty provides me with the opportunity to get one on one mentoring with my major professors. Also, they have a diverse environment that will help me to blend in to the society.

What is your specialization? Tell me about your specialization. why the specialization? ANS: controls and systems. Controls and systems are a crucial specialization of ECPE that deals with the design, synthesis, analyses, optimization of systems. I have always found it intellectually satisfying since my undergraduate days when I took courses related to it and I based my project and report on the farm automation and irrigation system. The system was designed to monitor some important environmental factors, automatically irrigate the soil and update the farmer. The monitored factors were used to determine soil suitability and the requirements for different crops and the whole control system was implemented on a Programmable Integrated Circuit (PIC), which was programmed using the C. language. I wish to advance my studies in this field to further investigate and contribute to the analysis, control, design, synthesis, and optimization of system[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by idris1364: 9:43am On Jun 19, 2018
Please who know an agent who register people for GRE and TOEFL for a lesser amount.
please indicate if your registration is cheap and genuine.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by fabyom: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2018
Bros material please. fabulousyom@gmail.com
Walspring:

Materials sent

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.