Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (39401 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by DisGuy: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Glad they are moving away from the bulky cement only type buildings!!!
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by SmartByki(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Souljeezy:

i knew i've seen a resemblance sumwhere..u jxt reminded me where i saw it, in UNEC..

The one in UNEC is still in progress!!

Just wondering why it’s taking so long.

That structure was started before I started med school @UNEC. I left in 2014; still not finished 3 Year’s later

Shame
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by christ007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
It okay and better
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by geozone: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2017
sanganaman:
Kenichi Ebina Performs an Epic Matrix Style Martial Arts Dance America's Got Talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7gva7UTFs
Awesome!!!
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2017
EnkayDezign:
The ABU center of excellence, was donated and commissioned by the CBN on the 8th of December 2017. The project was executed by the CBN as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. The CBN has completed/ongoing projects in several universities all across the Nation. Including Unilag, UI and Uniport to mention a few.

See photos below.

@lalasticlala, @myndd44

EnkayDesign goodmorning and thank you for sharing these photos with us. Its a really welcome development yet Albert Einstein spells out our REALITY today in not too many words :"Academic chairs are many, but wise noble teachers are few; lecture-rooms are numerous and large, but the number of young people who GENUINELY thirst after TRUTH and JUSTICE is small." (Liberty of Doctrine-a propos of the Guntbel Case)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is simple adorable.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by hucienda: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Beautiful edifice.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Standardcosting(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Like this is their greatest achievement in recent time!

Doesn't changed the fact they are academically backward.

Even 100 Schools of Excellence would still have a regressing effect.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hozier:
Forget all these facilities, the only thing ABU has contributed to this country is producing the highest numbers of corrupt politicians. Not one academic achievement, not a single one.

And lots of non corrupt people who make contributions to society in their own small ways.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by eazydon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please vote her as the incoming queen

MABP 2018 is an event that is geared towards preaching peace, love and unity in Obolo, Rivers State, Nigeria. You can vote you favorite contestant by like her photo and liking the MABP 2018 page.

Please vote Miss Ukaraeji Maxwell as the Face of Andoni 2018.

Below is the link to her photo

Link2: https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni/photos/a.1411640512286748.1073741827.1411607802290019/1411655782285221/?type=3&theater

Or you can go to this page https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni ,

Like the page, find 'Contestant No. 4', like her photo and drop a comment under the photo.

You're also welcome to share the photo to your network of friends. We appreciate your support immensely
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Wow very beautiful! hope our darling Unizik was like this...congrats to ABU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Onogiede(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
they should endeavor to extend the same development knowledge down to bokoharm too because all these are know & called HARM,.peace to u all
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Radiant1020(f): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
wow! I rep abu jare

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by offegas(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
mercy0008:
FUNNY HOW IF YOU HAVE VISITED ABU, YOU WILL KNOW THEY DO A GOOD JOB MAINTAINING THEIR STRUCTURES.
I just hope they have improved on student hostel toilets especially ICSA.
The other facilities are well maintained
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by BafanaBafana: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
see thier product, we know them!
Dem sabi feel themselves for nothing.
ABU that a lecturer can make a student kneel down.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hozier:
Forget all these facilities, the only thing ABU has contributed to this country is producing the highest numbers of corrupt politicians. Not one academic achievement, not a single one.
illiteracy is your biguest problem. Cos you were denied admission doesn't mean you should be hating.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
BafanaBafana:

Dem sabi feel themselves for nothing.
ABU that a lecturer can make a student kneel down.
e pain am. grin grin
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
offegas:

I just hope they have improved on student hostel toilets especially ICSA.
The other facilities are well maintained
when they answer your niggling question, you change the question.

ICSA of all places is where you saw worthy of your destructive attention.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:
wow! I rep abu jare
you're naturally ahead jare.

What set are you?
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
Seen. Overhype school
your Alma mater , please?
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Caseless: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
tobloj:
2 years from now, it would be in a state of rot.
just like those ones built over 50 years ago in that school are in a state of rot already.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Chartey(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Standardcosting:
Like this is their greatest achievement in recent time!

Doesn't changed the fact they are academically backward.

Even 100 Schools of Excellence would still have a regressing effect.
Please name your school.
I'm very sure that whichever school you're in in this country, at least one of your top lecturers in each department finished from ABU. They themselves dare not spew the garbage you just let out.
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Radiant1020(f): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
Caseless:
you're naturally ahead jare.

What set are you?

Graduated 2016
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hozier:
Get your facts straight Mr man. Last year PTDF researchers in our chemical engineering department successfully synthesized zeolite Y from locally sourced materials. The NNPC spends hundreds of millions of dollars each year importing this all important catalyst used in the FCC refinery units from China. Dont talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Radiant1020:

Graduated 2016
I know I've seen your face around campus before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos) / 20 Poisonous Expressions Used By Nigerians; Corrections, Tips And Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.