Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria (39433 Views)

45 A.B.U Students Graduated From Chinese University In Railway Engineering / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by EnkayDezign: 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
The ABU center of excellence, was donated and commissioned by the CBN on the 8th of December 2017. The project was executed by the CBN as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. The CBN has completed/ongoing projects in several universities all across the Nation. Including Unilag, UI and Uniport to mention a few.

See photos below.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by EnkayDezign: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
The CoE is a post graduate Faculty together with Hostel buildings. its objectives are categorized into three areas: teaching, intellectual contribution, and service.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Rihsabmohd(m): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by EnkayDezign: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
The facility consists of:

1. Generators

2. Auditorium

4. AC chillers

5. Hostel Block

6. Entrance monument

7. Fire fighting equipment

8. Lounge e.t.c

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by malware: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Me sitting in the middle of a thread like

12 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by EnkayDezign: 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by EnkayDezign: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Oblitz(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is nice

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nezy4Real(m): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
ABU i am proud of you!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by tstx(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by sbashir10(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seen. Overhype school

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nezy4Real:
ABU i am proud of you!
see thier product, we know them!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by wisino1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Tue building is cool nice facilities but if you go there in two years time you will find most of the building in miserable state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by saraki2019(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
naija is great
we just they commonalize everything

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Forget all these facilities, the only thing ABU has contributed to this country is producing the highest numbers of corrupt politicians. Not one academic achievement, not a single one.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by way2much: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
does passing through the school with all these facilities gurantee one a job after graduation if No then fvck it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by tobloj(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
2 years from now, it would be in a state of rot.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
That's North

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by SmartByki(m): 12:39am On Dec 11, 2017
This exact same structure with the same design was being built in UNN Enugu campus. Can someone update us on if it has been completed?

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by iamdannyfc(m): 12:52am On Dec 11, 2017
This is really cool.....
All aspirant and student writing exam(waec or neco) should check my signature
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 11, 2017
SmartByki:
This exact same structure with the same design was being built in UNN Enugu campus. Can someone update us on if it has been completed?
i knew i've seen a resemblance sumwhere..u jxt reminded me where i saw it, in UNEC..

The one in UNEC is still in progress!!

8 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by geozone: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2017
we can even afford to build the Chrysler edifice but caaan wee maintainn it? this will most likely start to deteriorate badly in the next six to eight months.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by babablogger: 5:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Yahooplusplus:
Seen. Overhype school
what's your Alma mater?

7 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by psalmhorah(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
this is a very good development in Abu ...
applaudise!!!
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by mercy0008(f): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2017
FUNNY HOW IF YOU HAVE VISITED ABU, YOU WILL KNOW THEY DO A GOOD JOB MAINTAINING THEIR STRUCTURES.
geozone:
we can even afford to build the Chrysler edifice but caaan wee maintainn it? this will most likely start to deteriorate badly in the next six to eight months.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by lereinter(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2017
wisino1:
Tue building is cool nice facilities but if you go there in two years time you will find most of the building in miserable state

prophet speaks
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Naturally ahead!

ABU with their giant concrete structures.. How about some modern aesthetically pleasing buildings?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by encryptjay(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
FUNNY HOW IF YOU HAVE VISITED ABU, YOU WILL KNOW THEY DO A GOOD JOB MAINTAINING THEIR STRUCTURES.
I wonder how some people reason grin
They just stay behind their keyboards dropping fallacies in the name of painting a place black. No one has time for destroying things when you have books to read.
When you have time, that's when you engage in cultism and other destructive vices.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by timay(m): 9:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Souljeezy:

i knew i've seen a resemblance sumwhere..u jxt reminded me where i saw it, in UNEC..

The one in UNEC is still in progress!!

that exact same structure has also been built in UI.
I think CBN is building it in most federal schools and it is not peculiar to ABU only

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by geozone: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:

perhaps its changed but not what i remember. used to be extremely dirty with dilapidated structures. talking about Samaru campus
Re: Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria by christejames(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2017
SmartByki:

You are right!

I was about to say the same thing. The structures are of the same archetype... Even the name is also Centre of Excellence but I don't know if it's CBN that is funding it.

I don't have the pictures for that of UNN at UNEC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Sandra Isirima: 28-Year-Old Graduates From University, Widowed With 4 Kids / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.