Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (44738 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by blackaxe78: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guess the cooking gas was leaking when she was screaming "Holy Ghost Fire"
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by christaddicted: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lemme pray
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Mccullum: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
What a pity... O almighty Allah have mercy for her soul because she's not on the right path... in spite of the fact that she has gone astray, forgive her due to her terrible death.

RIP.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by edeXede: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
embarassed
So touching but what I don't understand is how she would rest in peace when all her parts have been barbecued.. No way she can rest in peace.. I know her spirits is walking around with a mat crying and disturbing babies at night

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by bright007(f): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
ok
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by bigpicture001: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
guess it should be gas induced fire
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by gentle136(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry
guy dis is beyond joke.

dis is sad
wishing her soul rest in peace. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by sonofthegods: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
after paying her tithe to man of dog masquerading as man of God in his business center called church? Jesus rice why na.
RIP
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by blingxx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

I could've start from the laps

I admire your courage that you spoke what is in your mind...

But mehn you are f*ckin siiiicccck

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by wunmi590(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
R.I.P, may the Lord give your families and friends the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by NONNYG: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

u must be mad, even the person that liked your comment is mad too

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by sorextee(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Reflex angle or acute angle?

tolugar:
Rip

may d angles lead her home
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by tealaw(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
Vanity life. I wan to become a lawyer, doctor, pilot. Buy ten cars, marry a tall hansome black guy. Slayqueen. Who r u to call me by name. Do u knw who I am?

All fucking vanity. Every thg she is and wanted to be all gone. NEVER to return. Not even dat latest iphone can she use now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by sorextee(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
If I say you are a dunce, u will say they re insulting you

DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Timiblanko(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

you can never have sense again ODE buruku

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Timiblanko(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by SalamRushdie: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians are vety bad with Narrating events , from the story its not clear at all what type of heat source burnt her and where the fire came from

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Buhari food is ready

1 Like

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Duru009(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
The devil is a liar!!
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
Wow wow wow first time I am seeing a naked woman and I had to look away quick. cry
if I talk say bomb dey ur head now, dey go ban me again
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

You're animal for saying this, you'll also die horrible like this...foolish immature guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by odesifo: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Timiblanko:

Animal thinking,short of words I swear,RIP.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by OliveCynosure(f): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
how I wish am a cannibal

You're VERY STUPID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by SirAfoy1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
she kept petrol inside her room? how could a person burnt as this. Lord this year is going to an end uphold me and everyone reading this o amen
RIP Lady
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Adaomalight(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry R.I.P beauty
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by redsun(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nigerians are animals with cameras,Why do they always have to publicly show such grosteque pictures without any consideration of the victims loved ones?

Somebody should sue the online outfits like this that publicise such photographs.
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Life is Useless(Ecclesiastics1)
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Adaomalight(f): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mccullum:
What a pity... O almighty Allah have mercy for her soul because she's not on the right path... in spite of the fact that she has gone astray, forgive her due to her terrible death.

RIP.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by Coolgent(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:
U must be stupid
Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by emmyw(m): 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
4Ken:

Re: Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
OliveCynosure:

You're VERY STUPID
odesifo:
Animal thinking,short of words I swear,RIP.
praiseneofingz:
mynd44
ABJDOT:
You're animal for saying this, you'll also die horrible like this...foolish immature guy.
sorextee:
If I say you are a dunce, u will say they re insulting you

NONNYG:
u must be mad, even the person that liked your comment is mad too
OliveCynosure:

You're VERY STUPID
if u knw that u hav quoted me I so sorry to tell u guys this

una don violate rule 2 3 and 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Dislikes Me / What Is That Thing Your Neighbour Does You Don't Like? / I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.