Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google (1641 Views)

Urgent Advise Needed: How Do I Start A Webhosting Reseller Business / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Help Needed: How Do I Get New Songs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google by ConcernedNL: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please find picture below. I want to learn what this is called. I would like to know how they get their websites listed like this on google.

Re: Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google by Malik2018(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
It is called Sitelinks, It takes time before you get it, just continue working on your blog and try to update regularly.

Don't forget to avoid duplicate posts
Re: Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google by mcqwerty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
You need Local SEO
Re: Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google by ConcernedNL: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Malik2018:
It is called Sitelinks, It takes time before you get it, just continue working on your blog and try to update regularly.

Don't forget to avoid duplicate posts

Thank you very much
Re: Help Needed. How Do I Make A Website List Like This On Google by TopYouGo: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
The About US, Career, and other pages showing on Google are called Sitelink, and as Malik2018 already answered, it is autogenerated by Google in reward for efforts on your website and blog and it takes time to show.

But as for the bar at the right-hand side that shows the name of the company, its work hour, and other details, it is called Google My Business and you can achieve that by doing local SEO.

Check my signature and contact me if you need help with the local SEO and getting your website listed on Google My Business.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) / Lets Discuss Html5 And Css3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.