Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Observation: Where Is Fayose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observation: Where Is Fayose? (599 Views)

Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR / Is Fayose Spending The Night With EFCC / Osun 2018 : Where Is Fayose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observation: Where Is Fayose? by Sleekydee(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
So I really don't know exactly how to address this.

Has anyone noticed Pdp's one man Army, the Akatakiti of ekiti a.k.a Fayose has suddenly become very reserved or may I say quiet? If anyone is familiar with Fayose, y will attest to the fact that going almost 30days without making headline isn't one of his characteristic.

I was expecting Fayose to be very active in the just concluded convention of PDP, surprisingly I didn't see, nor I have heard anything from his end.

Just as I was pondering his sudden ghosting, I remembered he has a presidential ambition for 2019, evidently PDP prefers to pitch their tent towards the just returned prodigal son alias Atiku.

Could it be that Bros (Fayose) has decided to be less active or he finally has learned the act of actions speaks louder than voice?

Finally, we ought not to forget, very recently there was a brief rumour that Fayose is planing a shocker swap with the current party in power. Well I hope this observation us just an imagination of mine, something doesn't just click.

P.S I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody (genuinely)

Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by Sunofgod(m): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
He's licking his wounds somewhere....
Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leave the man alone, he is a wise man. Dont let his kinsmen sell him out as his tenure is anout to end
Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by Isokowadoo: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
I had same Question in mind

Fayose hs bn unusually Quiet
Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by brownsugar23: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
smiley
Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by twosquare(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fayose will probably get the VP slot...I think it is going as planned...guy knows Naija politics...make noise, get attention, foment trouble and blackmail into getting a slot...ride into sweet cash Aso... grin
Re: Observation: Where Is Fayose? by Sleekydee(m): 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Isokowadoo:
I had same Question in mind

Fayose hs bn unusually Quiet

too quiet, yet to see any form of speech from him regarding the just concluded convention

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Pic / New Minimum Wage Ready This Year, Says Ngige / 12 Steps To Impeach The President According To The 1999 Constitution & Consequen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.