Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,440 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone (538 Views)

Need A Medical Advise: / Doctors In The House. Medical Advise Please! / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by ray121: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
My mother is in her late 70s. shes been complaining of pains in her right hand.from the shoulder till the fingers of the same right hand.we did XRAY and there was nothing, no fraction or any dislocation but shes always feelings pains. and she said the hand atimes would be heavy and she wont be able to lift her right hand.atimes it will go for a while and the pain would still come back again. Please can anyone advise what could be happening? shes been using different pains relief drugs and no changes .Please help with any advise.
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by jokolo282(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
sort it out spiritually, and try asking ur mom did she has any issues with someone of recent. God will see her through
Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by youngchamp: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
signs of stroke...let her see a good doctor..run an ecg test, lipid profile test and bp

1 Like

Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by psucc(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op let me play the quack here. Buy any good nerve and bones ointment and massage that part. Old age sicknesses at times defy curative measures but will respond to management.
Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Check for her BP. If high commence Amlodipine anti-hypertensive drug at 5mg twice daily for a start. Check her fasting bloog sugar too. If positive O.Y.O
Hypertension and Diabetes are hopeless combination,
Don't thank me yet!
Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by MrBottle: 5:54am On Dec 11, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
Check for her BP. If high commence Amlodipine anti-hypertensive drug at 5mg twice daily for a start. Check her fasting bloog sugar too. If positive O.Y.O
Hypertension and Diabetes are hopeless combination,
Don't thank me yet!
Come on , just like that?
Re: I Need A Medical Advise On What To Do Please..thanks Doctors And Everyone by beatz5(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
hy let's discuss this and I could provide suggestions on next step 08169836958

(1) (Reply)

If You’re Struggling To Sleep At Night, Here Is What You Can Do Before Bed / Slay Fat Quick / World Water Day: Facts About Water In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.